Male HQ

Frustration Of A Flexi

Anderson

Either you meet a top who will refuse to bottom or a bottom who can't top.

Also, its hard to find another flexi who enjoys flip-flopping in the same session.

Do fellow flexis have the same problem?

Make sure they are also flexi before arranging for the meet lo. A lot of flexi enjoy flip-flopping in the same session, maybe u haven met him yet.

Make sure they are also flexi before arranging for the meet lo. A lot of flexi enjoy flip-flopping in the same session, maybe u haven met him yet.

I have met a flexi before who loves to be sandwiched and have a great 3some together since i am btm while my activity buddy is top :)

Guest xenophile

i'm becoming more and more of a top because of this problem. At least its more fun when u have to do everything urself. Another problem is, my taste for tops leans towards those hunks or guys taller and bigger (down there) then me. As for bottoms, i prefer those boyish petite guys I can carry around as I fxxk. Difficult to get fully satisfied in one session.

I have met a flexi before who loves to be sandwiched and have a great 3some together since i am btm while my activity buddy is top :)

Yeah, the ultimate pleasure is being sandwiched, enjoying the best of both worlds in the same session. :thumb:

Guest Fitflex

i'm becoming more and more of a top because of this problem. At least its more fun when u have to do everything urself. Another problem is, my taste for tops leans towards those hunks or guys taller and bigger (down there) then me. As for bottoms, i prefer those boyish petite guys I can carry around as I fxxk. Difficult to get fully satisfied in one session.

I'm a pure flex. Somehow I tend to attract tops. I'm still trying to figure out why. Could it because of my height (160cm) and lean-fit built, 57kg?

I tend to like hunkier , well-hung guys as tops and boyish lean-toned guys for my bottoms.

It's so hard to find a flex who likes to flip flop. Flip flop is so nice!!

Guest xenophile

I'm a pure flex. Somehow I tend to attract tops. I'm still trying to figure out why. Could it because of my height (160cm) and lean-fit built, 57kg?

I tend to like hunkier , well-hung guys as tops and boyish lean-toned guys for my bottoms.

It's so hard to find a flex who likes to flip flop. Flip flop is so nice!!

darling, in my book, u sound like the perfect bottom haha. but i'm guessing u are a tripod. that makes up for EVERYTHING when it comes to being a top haha. Well.. almost anything...

• 2 weeks later...

darling, in my book, u sound like the perfect bottom haha. but i'm guessing u are a tripod. that makes up for EVERYTHING when it comes to being a top haha. Well.. almost anything...

haha i thought being a flexi is already having the best of both worlds .........................how come still feel like being deprived ..........haha must learn to be contented la ...........haha

• Guest locked this topic