Male HQ

Muscle Worship

Guest MuscleLover

Guest MuscleLover

I have always been curious about muscle workship but have never had the guts or the chance to approach any bodybuilder hunks here in Singapore. This may be the chance for my fantasy to come true (although in the form of a photo shoot), but i'm really not a photography expert, and am worried about whether what the other people there will think. Does anyone know whether this is a very formal session or if it is more the easygoing nobody-cares type of gathering?

http://www.closetphobic.com/team.php?id=13

I dont think that any modetator or organizer will let this turn into a muscle worship session. It's bound to be a respectful photography session.

The model is there to pose for your lens only.

Edited by evianguy

They seen to have done quite a few such photo shoots but this upcoming model is the most hunky yet, previous sessions like engage more the university students type.

Guest CBDguy

isn't it frustrating/tortuous, to see a muscular hunk in skimpy trunks in different sexy poses BUT CANNOT TOUCH? What are we supposed to do? Take the photos and go home and relieve ourselves???

just treat this as arts session. Take picture and keep it as sovenir. Upfront and close..for you to oogle. Go back use it as yr dream man and JO lor. ALso fun bt provided he is your type.

Any bwers going this sunday?? maybe can catch up. Am attending the massage course also.

But hard to catch up when there is a hunk wearing sexy trunks posing for you, would be very distracting, more likely something else will get hard.

• Guest locked this topic