Male HQ

Operation Ownership

oralb

thanks to all, the forum has been growing steadily, and at the correct way as well. contributors are matured (in thinking), intelligient lots

hence we are thinking of a new initative.

We would like to invite you to take ownership. Norminate a topic of your choice, and you may be a proud owner of a topic folder.

The topic can be anything under the sun, from food to gardening, from movie to music. As long as you have the passion to continue

the topic should be specific enough, or else the main folder would have been sufficient, but it shouldnt be too specific (eg quantum physics) or else no one will contribute, remember this is a forum, not a blog.

and did i mention this is absolutely FOC :P but it is not without price, you do need to invest your time in a long run basis. basically if you dont maintain, the folder will die prematurely.

of coz drugs and child p orn are still a big no-no.

once approved, you will be a mod of the folder, the existing mod of BW can still intervene, for example to move un-related posting back to the main folder, we really like to let you completely take charged of the folder. you will see your folder listed on the main page, you can edit, deleted all postings under the folder.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

now why the initative, as you may have noticed, out of the mods, only Hendry has a passion on massage, the rest of the mod, including moi, dont have a specific focus (maybe sex :) )

moreover i believed that there are readers out there that has a firey passion on certain topics just needed the right opportunity.

we are providing that opportunity.

if you are keen, drop us a note, state your area of focus.

only members can applied, not that we are discriminating, but you do need to log in to use the mod functions.

Most importantly, before you replied, do think over the whole proposal. this is not a one-off event, it requires time and effort at your part, so do consider carefully.

cheers

Oralb

we intended to start small, most probably 2 to 3 new folders to test the reaction.

let me repeat, this is not the same as writing a blog, this is a forum, you have to engage the readers, that's what make forum interesting.

Guest Applaud

This is SO cool! Good Work, moderators!

Having 'folder' or sub-forum to categorize a specific interest is a good idea. BlowingWind has been too broad and a 'rojak' of topics in a big plate, though all the topics are worth reading.

Readers and contributors to BlowingWind, i believe, come from wide spectrum of background - from professional to lifestyle differences. It would be interesting to see sub-forum that covers topics like IT, Spiritual Healing, Bi-Guy & Family etc.

However, I do hope that all these sub-forums are non-limited [unlike Members' Lounge sub-forum]. At the same time, I hope the move now made by BlowingWind will not create hoo-hah amongst its registered members to insist that this Forum should be limited to members only.

Regards.

Well, it would be good, systematic and easy to find those interested threads which we want to read and comment :thumb:

Currently this is a bit messy although I have no problem finding it, I think the proposal would be similar to 'trevvy' (sgboy).

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

we are hoping that not only we can clean up the main folder, the bigger wish is to attract contributor on new topics, like gardening, cooking, music etc

we want something that's distinctive

as for whether it will only be member-only, we will let the folder mod decide. the folder mod MUST be a member (due to the admin rights login) but he can choose betw all can post or only member can post. BUT bearing in mind that our current member's lounge has much lesser volume, choosing a member-only style will significantly restrict traffic.

Oh the topic shouldnt be too commerical as well, i.e. some massage chair brand comes and start a folder on the benefits of massage chair :)

well for all we know, there may not even anyone willing to step up to take up this offer.

so BWers, surprise us.... :)

4. IT (For Computer hardware and software)

5. Sexology (those who interested in sex discussion)

6. Mental Health (those who are depressed)

7. Massage (speaks for itself)

8. Open Relationship (those who support an open minded approach to r/ship)

9. Monogamous Relationship (those who only 1 to 1 and cannot tolerate open r/ship)

10. Love & break ups

11. Cruising

12. Food

Topics to consider.

err... we are not just looking for suggestion on the new folder, we are looking for new mod to manage that new folder.

someone that has a passion for a certain topic and can engage the readers

mojo, it is not so much of be part of the team.

basically you are the mod of your own folder.

you have to have a passion on a topic and we can expand on there.

we are NOT looking for new mod for this forum

KB:

you know my style, i would rather member step up to express their interest.

this is different from getting a new mod, as the owner of the new folder, you do need to maintain...

mojo, it is not so much of be part of the team.

basically you are the mod of your own folder.

you have to have a passion on a topic and we can expand on there.

we are NOT looking for new mod for this forum

KB:

you know my style, i would rather member step up to express their interest.

this is different from getting a new mod, as the owner of the new folder, you do need to maintain...

i am sure once those proposed topics be managed other members and not 4 moderators, the topics would be run wild ans many rubbish would dumped there.

yes but how do we go about starting the whole thing?

Well first of all, you have to become a registered member. Apparently you did not bother to read OralB's initial postings on this thread.

If that is how you skimmed through threads then I think, with all due regards, you are not ready to become a mod for a specific folder.

Try again next year. :D

On the other hand, you can disregard your limited attention span and try sleeping with OralB instead. I am sure exceptions can be made. Btw, are you familiar with the 256 coitus positions of the Kama Sutra?

OralB called it Karma(sic) sutra instead and claimed he had won multiple awards for its "styles". I hope it is just a typo or else things could get quite interesting when you are ready for "action" and instead OralB decided to share with you the different sutras he had read regarding the life cycle of cause and effect.

Hmmm....Karma Sutra....very unique....actually can be use as a name for a gay sauna catering mainly to gay Buddhists..... :lol:

Blame the above rambling on too much alcohol last night....... :D

Have a good 2007 everyone!

Guest MoveWithTheWind

A new day. A new beginning. I am sure there are members/readers of BW that got promoted and/or extra increment this 2007. If you are one of them, congrats! :)

I am wondering, and with anticipation, will there be individual [and particularly the "active" registered members] that will challenge himself to take up Operation Ownership. BW forum is just like a corporation. With days, there is an increasing number of readership and topics. Readers become more informed - life enriched, naturally.

C'mon all active registered members, do your part now! :)<_<

Cheers!

yes but how do we go about starting the whole thing?

Well first of all, you have to become a registered member. Apparently you did not bother to read OralB's initial postings on this thread.

If that is how you skimmed through threads then I think, with all due regards, you are not ready to become a mod for a specific folder.

Try again next year. :D

On the other hand, you can disregard your limited attention span and try sleeping with OralB instead. I am sure exceptions can be made. Btw, are you familiar with the 256 coitus positions of the Kama Sutra?

OralB called it Karma(sic) sutra instead and claimed he had won multiple awards for its "styles". I hope it is just a typo or else things could get quite interesting when you are ready for "action" and instead OralB decided to share with you the different sutras he had read regarding the life cycle of cause and effect.

Hmmm....Karma Sutra....very unique....actually can be use as a name for a gay sauna catering mainly to gay Buddhists..... :lol:

Blame the above rambling on too much alcohol last night....... :D

Have a good 2007 everyone!

Think you will have to speak for yourself.

BTW the quote b4 is posted by me.

I was in shogun so dont bother to sign in and out.

I suggest a mod could be the one who strongly suggest and want a particular topics to be put up. At least he/heshe are motivated to put in their time.

yes you have to have passion for a certain subject.

something that's wide enough to encourage readers to contribute topics

yet it is not that board to include everything.

as long as you have the time and motivation, let me know and we can move on with it...

• Guest locked this topic