Bw Members Gathering

GachiMuchi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bearbear

good idea!

Maybe an over night chalet or something like that. In singapore, in Sentosa or even bintan. anyone have suggestions on where and what to do? can try to come up with a program & costings and see where we go fm there.

On my end i will try too.

cheers

Too late to organise chalet lah. All chalet / hotels should be fully booked by now, moreover, it must be very ex during the holidays.

I was thinking more like high tea or dinner or even hawker food or like what OMNPMH had said, sandwich by the seaside knocking shoulders also can.

Just a simple meeting for those who are staying put in Singapore.

hehehe, i don't mind organising, but i do not know anyone of you here leh :P still pretty new here :P

Which day you all prefer?

Would you guys end up in groups chatting and some newbie just sit there stare here and there ? :blink:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

OMNPH:

thanks for steping up.

the key point to organize the gathering is that you CANNOT satisfied everyone. some will have problem on date, some on time, some on activities.

so plan something you would like to do, on a date that you are convenient and issue the invites, those that can join in then reply.

asking suggestions on the board will draw 101 replies, by then you can plan for next year's xmas gathering :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

OB: My pleasures :P

I guess I am in for 31st December 2006, the last day of the year.

I wanted to go to east coast park. It probably best around evening time since its the year end celebration and welcoming the bright future.

As for food, I suggest potluck, but stick to finger food type as we may not wanna get messy.

We could get the drinks at Mac, cause if it really rain (touch wood) we can stay indoors without the staff coming to shoo us away.

Anybody is in for this plan or anyone would like to join with alternative. I am open to all suggestions, unless someone suggest a mass orgy :lol:

Hi guys

Mass orgy sounds good :thumb:

LOL nah seriously, I'd love to join in a gathering if only to make some new friends and to find out wat BW forumers are up to.

Do PM me if there's anything up - will be on leave till the 3rd of Jan.

Oh uhm, I've been a sporadic lurker of BW for a while now, so I tot I'd step up and jump right in. Hope the water's fine and swimming with bears.

Cheers

Oh well... I am not discourage so easily.

As for Mr Right, I have learn to give up the hope of finding one long ago, else, I would have fall into another depression again. Since I am so fat and ugly, who else can I blame :lol:

I did not expect this gathering to be a 联谊 for finding soul mate. I guess alot of people do have that in mind.

The gathering will still go on even if there is 2 people, unless they decide to back out after finding so little people attend and also organise by a ugly fat pig :P

hey u can try to go chatroom to ask around..as the chatroom mates has organised pretty much events in yr 2006..i personally has organised one before...I think u can get some of them to join u..

Chatroom ?

hey u can try to go chatroom to ask around..as the chatroom mates has organised pretty much events in yr 2006..i personally has organised one before...I think u can get some of them to join u..

Chatroom ?

i think he is talking about the blowingwind channel in IRC... sometimes the people in there do organise gathering and it did go well (although i didn't participate in any :P )

oh, which server should i go to ? GalaxyNet ? EFNet ?

Its Thursday and only 2 guys PM me to express their wish to go.

cougar

cubby74

Looks like thats it :) maybe i will log in to blowingwind chatroom tonight.

I dun think i be there at 10pm.....ask around the regulars inside...

Don't know what you mean. I have found the chatroom.

Anyway, the gather is set as

Date/Time: 31st December, *PLEASE PM ME TO CONFIRM THE TIME

Venue: Marina South MRT station (edited)

When arrive, call my handphone straight. Cause I do not know where should I put the meeting point as Mac is big :lol:

We can have dinner there or somewhere nearby, than chit chat to pass our time :)

For my number, PM me.

Those who had express your wish to go, should have received my number now in your PM box.

For Guest who wish to go, email me please (click on my Nick and will bring you to an interface i think... :lol: )

Hi Guys,

We have a discussion in IRC and finally we decide to go to Marina South and have steamboat instead. So appointment is as follow:

Date/Time: 31st December, * PLEASE PM ME TO CONFIRM THE TIME

Venue: Marina South MRT station

Please be punctual for those who say will be going, you should have my HP number liao.

I will not reveal who will be going in here, just incase someone dun like, people all have diff restriction on privacy i guess :lol:

Guest bearbear

Hi all,

sorry, was planning to cum..........but work calls...............Godamit..........

happy 2007,everyone. have a great dinner and maybe orgy after too............hehehe.

cheers

The meeting was very successful. Thank OMNPMH for organising it. The steamboat was very nice and filling.

Hehe.. Thanks Mr. Nice for sending me to my next location for countdown 2007.

As for BB, there is nothing to misunderstand.

You can give all the reasons in the world. It is still up to others to accept or rejects your reasons. What is done is done, what you did, you did.

I am just a vocal person. I write as I feel and I say it as it is. It is a fact.

Once again. this meeting was a success with members of BW, both familiar and new, getting together just b4 2006 ended.

Appreciation is due to OMNPMH for time and effort to bring us together.

To all the new guys whom I met for the first time, my thanks for making this dinner an enjoyable session. Very nice indeed to be able to put a face behind the nicks next time I see fresh postings.

Hope to see more of such activities in 2007.

PS# Gachi, any explosive fireworks to share in ur countdown to 2007 ?

Oh.. another yr older liao, so be less fiery ok ? hahaha.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Thanks to OMNPMH for organizing these gathering.

Nice-36 thanks for the lift to the MRT station.

Gachi_muchi and Cougar thanks for breaking the ice in me. :oops:

I would like to apologize to those who I might have offended during the gathering for my soft-spoken and introvert character. :P

These gathering were really an eye opener for me, which is my first time attending PLU gathering. At first, I am afraid of what will happen after dinner, will there be an orgy, which I have read a lot of these suggestion in all gathering posting. But actually is just to get to know each other’s, like any other straight gathering. :)

Wish all of you a Happy New Year!!!

quest4mnm: The people in BW are generally a group of nice and fun loving people who sincerely want to meet and make new friends in this circle. A pity could not meet more new friends as i had a prior arrangement. But hope you can join us for future gatherings, since you are already broken into... oops i mean since your ice has already been melted by some of the hottest guys in Blowing Wind. :D

A pity could not meet more new friends as i had a prior arrangement. But hope you can join us for future gatherings, since you are already broken into... oops i mean since your ice has already been melted by some of the hottest guys in Blowing Wind. :D

Citi,

Since u are the youngest and the most happening amongst this group of oldies, care to share some of the latest activities young turks like u do ?

U can also organise something too if u are in the mood for some fun. As with any initiatives by BW members, I will always support wholeheartedly.

Suprise us with something nice one day ??

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.