Male HQ

Bw Members Gathering

GachiMuchi

Lulu fainting - (where the hell did I put the smelling salts?) when she imagined the goatee tickling her inner thigh, making its way ever slowly up towards her inner sanctum making it moist with.....hmmm......moist with WHAT?....someone help me here....

Lulu fainted. :P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee Hee! I also won a massage session in the lucky draw! Hmmm wonder if Eddie is a stocky or chub massuer?

eddie is more of average built.

nevertheless his massage is good.

on the same note, i believe quite a number got voucher from the various massuers, it will be good to give a report after you have visited them.

this is sort of our little way to thank them for their kind sponsor. of coz this is not complusory and you are not obligied to give all good reviews.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Hee Hee! I also won a massage session in the lucky draw! Hmmm wonder if Eddie is a stocky or chub massuer?

eddie is more of average built.

nevertheless his massage is good.

on the same note, i believe quite a number got voucher from the various massuers, it will be good to give a report after you have visited them.

this is sort of our little way to thank them for their kind sponsor. of coz this is not complusory and you are not obligied to give all good reviews.

hmm... that is nice report to help them to increase their $$$ haha

anyway, this few weeks i m too busy to log in to irc.. so sian.. need to rush for work and projects.

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg