Male HQ

Whats Your Definition Of A Good Lover?

gummibear

Personally, I would like someone who could connect with me emotionally and spiritually prior to physically.

And when it does happen...BAM! that's when 2 becomes 1, ~I need some love like I've never needed love before~just make love to me baby~~

and it wouldn't hurt if he treats me like a slab of prime baby back honey glazed butter lathered rack of ribs with lots of luscious collagen fatty

meat springing around at every flick of the tongue. >_<

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

Personally, a guy who isn't afraid to fight for his love and to want it. A good lover should let his partner feel treasured and supported, never ever leaving his partner in times of trouble.

A good lover should also be one that guide and allow himself to be guided by his lover. Offering and taking advice, opinions but never ever criticizing or belittling.

Still got a lot more but this pretty much sums a lot. Just my two cents worth! Cheers!

Understanding, caring, but not being too clingy. Interesting, has his own life, but capable to provide support whenever needed. Stable financially and willing to treat me dinners and drinks, driving me places would be best. Share interests, movies, clubbing, shopping yet able to maintain his manliness. A gentleman who would wait for me, ask me if I'm okay, and surprise me with some nice gestures. A good kisser, an awesome fxxker, who's also cuddly in bed. Oh well, this sounds impossible.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

• Guest locked this topic