Male HQ

What Is The Gayest Thing About You?

suckmenao

Sometimes when I saw a hot, manly looking guy (gay), I just can't help but feel kinda ticklish when I figured out the feminine side of his. For example, his very girly ringtone, his way of talking, his sudden subconscious gestures/expression, his sudden taking out his hand cream and applying it in public, the way he walks, his choice of dessert (strawberry ice cream with raspberry syrup on top, whipped cream, and cherry) etc.

Can be cute and sometimes scary.

I would say that the gayest thing about me is my soft, almost girly voice, people wouldn't notice it if they talk to me in person because I look good (SERIOUSLY!) and the soft voice suits me, but whenever I speak on phone, it would be kinda disturbing because nobody has addressed me as 'Mister' until today. Another gay thing about me is that I dance like a bitch when I'm drunk in the club. I have more than 30 face, hair, & body treatment products from head to toe. I prefer wearing light, soft female fragrances. Well, I think that's about it for now that I can think of.

Next.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Well, in school i'm constantly being seen together with a group of girls.

I think I have a gay accent, with the lisp.

well, come to think of it, thats all.

I act neither str8 nor feminine, its like a totally diff behavior, cant describe

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Well, in school i'm constantly being seen together with a group of girls.

I think I have a gay accent, with the lisp.

well, come to think of it, thats all.

I act neither str8 nor feminine, its like a totally diff behavior, cant describe

Oh me too! My friends are 90% girls 10% pure straight breed of guys...some of the girls are sisters LULZ

I can say I'm the same as you...I don't act straight though some gay sisters of mine would tell me to act more girly...and not very feminine either, except for some of the choices I made.

Sometimes when I saw a hot, manly looking guy (gay), I just can't help but feel kinda ticklish when I figured out the feminine side of his. For example, his very girly ringtone, his way of talking, his sudden subconscious gestures/expression, his sudden taking out his hand cream and applying it in public, the way he walks, his choice of dessert (strawberry ice cream with raspberry syrup on top, whipped cream, and cherry) etc.

I would say that the gayest thing about me is my soft, almost girly voice, people wouldn't notice it if they talk to me in person because I look good (SERIOUSLY!) and the soft voice suits me, but whenever I speak on phone, it would be kinda disturbing because nobody has addressed me as 'Mister' until today. Another gay thing about me is that I dance like a bitch when I'm drunk in the club. I have more than 30 face, hair, & body treatment products from head to toe. I prefer wearing light, soft female fragrances. Well, I think that's about it for now that I can think of.

Next.

I think its always an interesting sight to see manly guys dress in tight fitting colourful pants...plus the way they walk....its so off

Seriously, the only gayest side of me is probably the dressing sense....not too loud but fashionable...enough for fellow AJs to make an intelligent guess...

Used to have lots of female friends in primary school till sec 2.....from then on.....my main group of friends are ALL males

Trying too hard to be straight acting? ....Hmmmm....maybe...=)

Oh ya! I tend to wear tight fitting shirts as well! just think it makes me look better.

come to think of it, its easy to determine who is gay,

there are a few types

1. guys who are skinny, have pale skin, wear big dorky glasses just for fun, and has checked patterns on some where on their body. And they are into korean crap.

2. guys who look completely str8, but they have a very soft, voice

wait nvm.. its more on stereotypes, but these are sum points ive discovered after meeting sum of them.

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Next.

I am having the same problem with the girly voice.Can't help~!

I would say that the gayest thing about me is my soft, almost girly voice, people wouldn't notice it if they talk to me in person because I look good (SERIOUSLY!) and the soft voice suits me, but whenever I speak on phone, it would be kinda disturbing because nobody has addressed me as 'Mister' until today.

I don't act straight though some gay sisters of mine would tell me to act more girly...and not very feminine either, except for some of the choices I made.

haha im the same. i have friends who tell me that they will woo me if i were a girl cause im pretty haha. Everytime i have to alliterate to the guy over the phone that the pizza order is under MISTER .... its kinda embarrassing man. we should start a club haha. good to know im not the only one here :)

Guest hmmm...

When I opened a door to greet a salesman or Singpost delivery man. The first word they greeted me is "hi mdm"."Morning Miss". My next reaction is not to talk and let them think I am a woman. Than I softly said "thank you" and slammed the door. Damned! I am not sure if this is flattering or what. I think the youth is on our face that people mistook us as opposite sex. We are usually the bottom one, aren't we?

haha im the same. i have friends who tell me that they will woo me if i were a girl cause im pretty haha. Everytime i have to alliterate to the guy over the phone that the pizza order is under MISTER .... its kinda embarrassing man. we should start a club haha. good to know im not the only one here :)

wow, you sound like my ideal kinda guy. Pretty, soft, sounds girly. I like! But funny I doubt these type does well in the gay world. Most men seems to like manly types. Good for me, less competition. But your kind is kinda rare.

Why does many have the perception of gay=girly?

It's how they feel or experience their gay self.

That and most local gays don't have a broad understanding about gays and homosexuality in general.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest rowan tree

me, I'll have my tea party with my care bear soft toys in a garden near my place. usually all uncles and aunties pass by will stare at me. but i won't care, since it's my lovely afternoon tea party ^^

Next.

I understand how u feel. I have a friend, very big & muscular. He looks married and totally straight. But he's a Super Bottom.

He's totally a woman when being fxxked. He told me he had to put on this strong, invincible and manly camouflage to cover his gayness in front of his family, colleagues and straight friends as well as other gays. He told me when he's with me, he could be his own true self.

The Gayest thing about me when I was only very young, i was skinny & fair. When I was studying overseas, the ang moh guys would hit on me thinking I was this pretty asian princess. The ang moh gals would taunt me and call me a lesbian.

Come to think of it, I still find it amusing and funny (just like the ang moh thot singapore was part of china in those days).

As i aged, I am older, stockier but still boyish. The only gay thing abt me is that I am neat & clean. I would fold the used towel in the gym neatly when i am returning them. I would also make my bed in the morning when i am staying in a hotel. I would also clean up the sink area, too.

Why does many have the perception of gay=girly?

i have 3 blood-related older sisters and my mom has been a single parent since i was 1 year old so i think it kinda affected me, but i have been realizing that i sometimes find myself truly enjoying the more feminine side of life, like i have a subconscious awareness of a girl...with a penis and loving it. not attempting to speak for the general crowd though.

some of my very close best friends also tell me that i have female brain, one is a straight guy and he always teases me about it...and i do realize that too when i talk with other guys (gay or not), my brain works differently, i can multitask and go into details, thinking a lot of things and compiling it into one big scenario, creative in every aspect, fussy and perfectionist blah3

i do know what you mean...i know some guys who are very straight and they are not acting. the only gay thing about them is that they enjoy sucking cock. lovely.

i have 3 blood-related older sisters and my mom has been a single parent since i was 1 year old so i think it kinda affected me, but i have been realizing that i sometimes find myself truly enjoying the more feminine side of life, like i have a subconscious awareness of a girl...with a penis and loving it. not attempting to speak for the general crowd though.

some of my very close best friends also tell me that i have female brain, one is a straight guy and he always teases me about it...and i do realize that too when i talk with other guys (gay or not), my brain works differently, i can multitask and go into details, thinking a lot of things and compiling it into one big scenario, creative in every aspect, fussy and perfectionist blah3

i do know what you mean...i know some guys who are very straight and they are not acting. the only gay thing about them is that they enjoy sucking cock. lovely.

lol would really wanna know how you look like, so i can judge

Being emotional and tear easily? :oops:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Bear Carrier

My gayness was exposed when I brought a huge Teddy Bear to the office. You wouldn't want to know the size of the bear which is one meter tall and quite fat. I have two and I brought one to give to a female colleague whose son love toy bear. On the crowded bus in the morning, the bear occupied one seat...and everyone was staring at the bear for taking up the seat next to me. I was hoping the bus could reach the office soonest possible. Carrying it in my arms and inviting curious eyes all the way from home to office is quite....embarassing for an adult. I really hope I don't have to do this again..as I look so gay with it.

My gayness was exposed when I brought a huge Teddy Bear to the office. You wouldn't want to know the size of the bear which is one meter tall and quite fat. I have two and I brought one to give to a female colleague whose son love toy bear. On the crowded bus in the morning, the bear occupied one seat...and everyone was staring at the bear for taking up the seat next to me. I was hoping the bus could reach the office soonest possible. Carrying it in my arms and inviting curious eyes all the way from home to office is quite....embarassing for an adult. I really hope I don't have to do this again..as I look so gay with it.

That is so CUTE! :lol:

I would love to cuddle one myself.

Transport myself back to my kiddo days..... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

and i do realize that too when i talk with other guys (gay or not), my brain works differently, i can multitask and go into details, thinking a lot of things and compiling it into one big scenario, creative in every aspect, fussy and perfectionist blah3

Wow...I'm exactly like that too...

i know some guys who are very straight and they are not acting. the only gay thing about them is that they enjoy sucking cock. lovely.

I understand how u feel. I have a friend, very big & muscular. He looks married and totally straight. But he's a Super Bottom.

He's totally a woman when being fxxked. He told me he had to put on this strong, invincible and manly camouflage to cover his gayness in front of his family, colleagues and straight friends as well as other gays. He told me when he's with me, he could be his own true self.

The Gayest thing about me when I was only very young, i was skinny & fair. When I was studying overseas, the ang moh guys would hit on me thinking I was this pretty asian princess. The ang moh gals would taunt me and call me a lesbian.

U could be talking about me too. I keep this a big secret and don't do anal in a sauna. It is only when I had sex with a guy a few times and can trust him then I let him take me because some were surprised by my sudden change in personality and were turned-off.

Only those alpha male type will be happy to see me suddenly turn into a cock hungry whore. Knowing this secret about me means I cannot escape from him because he knows how to attack my secret weakness. Where previously I rejected his advances trying to open my legs, now he would use force to get me to submit harmlessly because I'm a cock hungry whore and once he penetrated me, I become a woman for him. I am a very good and obedient fxxk and like they said, "my 36 bedside kungfu" is number 1 better than Geylang chicken. I make them feel damn shiok like the king.

My voice dont suit my temper and my attitude. nor does it suit my looks. im a rough vulgar mat, but, i have a girly voice.. hmm not really girly, but soft. fxxk i hate this. think thats the most girly part bout me.

My voice dont suit my temper and my attitude. nor does it suit my looks. im a rough vulgar mat, but, i have a girly voice.. hmm not really girly, but soft. fxxk i hate this. think thats the most girly part bout me.

I think your voice is of a higher pitch. No worries, I have friends who are very manly, straight-acting have that kind of voice. They also feels a bit 'discounted' as a man. But at least you are brave & honest. These are also manly qualities that few have. I watch on tv that this could be changed by laser surgery. Better consult your doctor.

U could be talking about me too. I keep this a big secret and don't do anal in a sauna. It is only when I had sex with a guy a few times and can trust him then I let him take me because some were surprised by my sudden change in personality and were turned-off.

Only those alpha male type will be happy to see me suddenly turn into a cock hungry whore. Knowing this secret about me means I cannot escape from him because he knows how to attack my secret weakness. Where previously I rejected his advances trying to open my legs, now he would use force to get me to submit harmlessly because I'm a cock hungry whore and once he penetrated me, I become a woman for him. I am a very good and obedient fxxk and like they said, "my 36 bedside kungfu" is number 1 better than Geylang chicken. I make them feel damn shiok like the king.

I am a top and I met a lot of muscular bottom like you. I guess when there is a yang, there is also a ying response.

You could feel the vulnerability in their voice turning into a whisper, their body contort to wrap around your hard muscles, their hunger for your ultimate rapture. I think it's quite a sexy thing. I had this stocky, manly jap teared and sobbed (like a woman when she climax)when I penetrated him. I stopped to ask him what's wrong and he just hugged, kissed me and grabbed my dick to further penetrate him. I believe it was his own unique way of expressing his orgasm - he wanted to give me his all, without reservation.

Dun worry, you would be able to have the courage to be your own true self when the world is kinder. One Fine Day.

the gay-est thing about myself is I'll keep looking at the man i like, will stare at his bulge, sometimes i'll hit the lamp poles or tripped and fall while walking and looking at the same time.

Hmmm..... i always see those guy looks str8 and manly, some even have nice bod but when they starts to talk, their voice sounds girly?! I wondering how come?! :P

same issue here. i hav hi voice, can even sing woman's songs (eg carpentars) but my 'fans' love it.(colligs n frens lah). But wif youngsters, i try to control cos many instances, i notice their respect for me 'reduced' upon hearing my talking voice. When i'm quiet n silent (like all mature male should), they respect tis 'uncle'.he

The gayest thing abt me is I can memorized all the girls name in American Next Top Model from cycle 1 till cycle 16 and the orders they were eliminated. Expensive!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The gayest thing abt me is I can memorized all the girls name in American Next Top Model from cycle 1 till cycle 16 and the orders they were eliminated. Expensive!

haha, not remembering names is such a typical male trait i sometimes ask the top i just met and chatted 'what's my name again?' just to see their silly face trying to remember

Guest White balloon

The gayest thing abt me is I can memorized all the girls name in American Next Top Model from cycle 1 till cycle 16 and the orders they were eliminated. And you forget your mother's name. That is truly Expensive!

I couldn't agree more.

Guest White balloon

And you forget your mother's name. That is truly

I couldn't agree more.

Sorry Imc for adding that extra bits myself on your post. Im such a dumbass.

• Guest locked this topic