Male HQ

Skinny(Twinks) And Nerdy Guys

marklow

26 chn smooth flex top twink here seeking slim or skinny bottoms to lick nude in bed n etc n of course be friends too

All people deserve to live with dignity and respect, free from fear and violence, and protected against discrimination, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any young boy who liked to be fucked? Japanese, hairy. looking for a young bottom boy. pls be over 20 but under 30. i have a place. would like to lick you. kiss you. Suck your dick. fuck you. I want to hear you moaning. I will have you suck my cock and lick my balls. I will spent lots of time on foreplay before fucking. no cross dresser. no smoker, no girly underwear plz.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any young nerdy boy who liked to be fucked? Japanese, hairy. looking for a young bottom boy. pls be over 20 but under 30. i have a place. would like to lick you. kiss you. Suck your dick. fuck you. I want to hear you moaning. I will have you suck my cock and lick my balls. I will spent lots of time on foreplay pleasing you before fucking. no cross dresser. no smoker, no girly underwear plz.

Edited by GreenGreen
  • 1 month later...

21 Chn bi top clean discreet sporty chub here :D  I'm new and all but skinny young guys who are nerdy and a little shy are totally my type xD Looking for ltr/fwb whichever comes first. Hopefully someone reads this & gives me a chance :) oh my bad LOL

Edited by NilandNil
i was corrected :(
45 minutes ago, NilandNil said:

21 Chn bi top clean discreet sporty chub here :D  I'm new and all but skinny young guys who are nerdy and a little shy are totally my type xD Looking for ltr/fwb/cf whichever comes first. Hopefully someone reads this & gives me a chance :)

Do you know what cf means? Its a short term for <<No Drugs Posting>> or illegal drug fun and the moderators will ban your account due to this. Kindly remove the cf words or explain that it is a different meaning but still it is best to remove or replace the words.

1 minute ago, yoyo74 said:

Do you know what cf means? Its a short term for <<No Drugs Posting>> or illegal drug fun and the moderators will ban your account due to this. Kindly remove the cf words or explain that it is a different meaning but still it is best to remove or replace the words.

Chocolate fudge. ;)

For these flaws I lament.

On 5/3/2017 at 10:36 AM, NilandNil said:

21 Chn bi top clean discreet sporty chub here :D  I'm new and all but skinny young guys who are nerdy and a little shy are totally my type xD Looking for ltr/fwb whichever comes first. Hopefully someone reads this & gives me a chance :) 

bump

• 4 weeks later...