Male HQ

Have You Come Across Anyone Who Is A-sexual?

Guest Guest_Curious

Yeah, in the US remake of Godzilla, that overgrown lizard laid eggs without the existence of a mate.

Matthew Broderick (the lead actor) mentioned that godzilla is asexual and doesn't need a partner in order to reproduce.

Some animals in the wild are asexual... I just can't think of any right now.

Yup. I am sure that my ex work mate is an a-sexual. He is 33 y.o, does not have neither girl friend or boy friend (has also never had!). He never talked about guys or girls in sexual manner. All he cares about is eating, listening to the music and sleeping. I have read something about it. It does exist!!!

errr........ what is A-sexual?

Asexuality is about human beings who do not have interest in, or inclination towards, sexual behavior.

Asexuality is a general term or self-designation for people who lack sexual attraction or otherwise find sexual behavior unappealing. There is debate as to whether this is a sexual dysfunction or a sexual orientation. Furthermore, there is disagreement over the exact definition of the word. The term is sometimes used as a gender identity by those who believe their lack of sexual attraction places them outside the traditional definitions of gender. There has been little research done on asexuality, but those studies that have been conducted suggest that, if it is a sexual orientation, it is among the least common.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Boyfriend

From worldangel:

Asexuality is about human beings who do not have interest in, or inclination towards, sexual behavior.

The above made me think about my partner, though I often consoled myself that he is low sex drive.

From Buaya:

Will the asexuals also not masturbate? Or are they just not into sex?

My partner does not masturbate AT ALL, nor would he initiate sex. Somehow, he is just not interested. Cuddling, kissing and hugging are more than enough. He often will have wet dreams though.

By the way, just to REALLY clarify, having 2 sexual organs in a human is being a hermaphrodite.

Earthworms are another example of synchronous hermaphrodite. Although they possess ovaries and testes, they have a protective mechanism against self fertilization and can only function as a single sex at one time. Sexual reproduction occurs when two worms meet and exchange gametes, copulating on damp, wet nights during warm seasons. Fertilized eggs are protected by a cocoon, which is buried on or near the surface of the ground.

Pulled from wikipedia.com

So they don't really f**ck themselves. Oh well.

Gonadal dysgenesis

Gonadal dysgenesis is a type of intersexuality formerly known as "true hermaphroditism". It occurs in about one percent of mammals, including human beings, but it is extremely rare for both sets of organs to be functional; usually neither set is functional. In humans, these manifestations are often altered (sometimes only cosmetically) to resemble standard male or female anatomy shortly after birth - often without the parents' knowledge or (informed) consent.

So there you go.

• Guest locked this topic