Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

On ‎27‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 9:15 AM, hardache said:

Never tasted my own cum nor others' cos it just seemed strange to me.

First person who tasted my cum was a masseur! Was amazed that he gave me a blowjob instead of merely handjob, and felt so awkward when he asked me whether he could drink my cum. I was like "er... Up to you lo", and couldn't believe it when he really lapped it all up!

it's really weird how some ppl who wanna swallow yr cum ask if they can. I mean, who will say no? And even if the person swallow without asking, the cum giver wont object too, isn't it?

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 0:42 AM, hornbird said:

Guys

When you swallow or allow the other come in your mouth in a sauna or outfield .how do you know he is safe

I m Bi, I fuxk women & let men fuxk me. Normally those female prostitute I had sex with will use Listerine mouthwash after each customer. I don't know does it really help but this is what they did.

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 0:37 PM, iwearthongs said:

I only like chinese, korean and japanese. Slim, young and toned are the best. Got chance with angmo but I didnt want.

Did let 2 different angmo cum in my mouth in 2 different occasion before. I don't swallow but allow them to cum in my mouth. After shooting in my mouth then i will hold it, move to kiss them mouth to mouth & push the sperm back to their mouth while kissing. Angmo cum has bitter sweet fishy taste & frankly speaking i feel they shoot out more cum then asian.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How to ensure you are swallowing  high-quality cum?

There are ways you can find out. When you swallow and chocked on it, it means that it's A grade cum. Quality too good that even your body can't handle it. 

Guest Naughty
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I really love finding used and loaded condoms and slurping the cum out of it, esp if the cum is still warm...

Anyone with similar fetish?

Where do you find them, you dirty bitch! 

It's crazy the number of people who dare to swallow or even just to receive and spit after. It has been proven that this can transmit STDs including HIV!

A friend of mine was in this situation. It was clear 100% that it was through swallowing. He is now under meds cocktail and for life! 

Be SMARTER people !

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I really love finding used and loaded condoms and slurping the cum out of it, esp if the cum is still warm...

Where can these be found?

1 hour ago, asiafly said:

It's crazy the number of people who dare to swallow or even just to receive and spit after. It has been proven that this can transmit STDs including HIV!

A friend of mine was in this situation. It was clear 100% that it was through swallowing. He is now under meds cocktail and for life! 

Be SMARTER people !

There is a line between what is sane and what is something some one can some how rationalize what they do as acceptable. There use to be a place for such individuals but in these day and age where we think 'acceptance' is a form of being civil and embracing 'diversity' we now have these among us. They used to have gotten treatment for this in special places but now, because there seem to be too little of them and no fund to tackle this, most pretend or tolerate it till it gets out of hand. Till it reached main stream and then it gets out of control. Not that I am saying this might be one of them but seriously look around you.. see views expressed, see how little logical over feeling is the over arching reason for doing something that is borderline safe and crazy.

For the sane we always say "Just because you can does not mean you should". I love to push the envelope but even I know there are still certain laws of thinking you need to use as guideline to get to that next level.  Sigh.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, asiafly said:

Be SMARTER people !

If the blowee is a std or hiv infected person .. doing blowjob for him is good enough to catch the virus and bacteria . Often if there is any crack or cut is mostly lips, tongue, soft palate, and palatine tongsil. Swallowing does not make it worse. 

It's risky to start with.

Edited by hornbird

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 0:42 AM, Guest Guest said:

There are ways you can find out. When you swallow and chocked on it, it means that it's A grade cum. Quality too good that even your body can't handle it. 

Agree.  Thick juicy sperms are high quality cums.  Most fit muscular guys in their 30s I encountered have thick cums.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 20/02/2017 at 3:23 AM, Guest Guest said:

I have the same fetish and did the same before. :smokin:

I've always liked having precum in my mouth when I'm giving head. Even if im jerking myself off and start to leak, I'll touch my cock and taste it. Turns me on even more. 

I let guys blow their load in my mouth, but have yet to actually swallow it though haha. 

37 minutes ago, Dreamer08 said:

I've always liked having precum in my mouth when I'm giving head. Even if im jerking myself off and start to leak, I'll touch my cock and taste it. Turns me on even more. 

I let guys blow their load in my mouth, but have yet to actually swallow it though haha. 

What a waste... a guy's thick essence is the best gift you can ever get.

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What a waste... a guy's thick essence is the best gift you can ever get.

Yeah been wanting to try it out, but the last time a guy came in my mouth it was a huge load. Thick too. Was too much for me to swallow (pun intended) lol

• 2 months later...

while most like this fetish

for those who usu think that the thicker the semen is better :

Semen’s viscosity (thickness) is a bit of a balancing act. While many men associate thick semen with masculinity, semen that is too thick means the sperm can’t escape the fluid and start the long, hard trek to the egg. Thick ejaculate could be a sign of low testosterone or an STI. If semen is too thin or "watery" immediately after ejaculation, this could be a sign of retrograde ejaculation or an ejaculatory duct obstruction.

Goodness, many assumed thick semen is good : Read ON!

(semen viscosity can vary greatly from day to day) Several different factors affect it, including hydration (dehydration tends to make semen thicker),
just rem less water in ur body hence making your semen less diluted which means u r actually u r drinking not enough or u r perspiring too much(could be in the gym or doing sports too but not replenishing enough)

http://www.dontcookyourballs.com/normal-semen

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0072475/

Note: prostate specific antigen (PSA), an enzyme found in prostatic fluid whose main purpose is to assist in the keeping sperm higher in the woman’s vagina after ejaculation. Semen that doesn’t liquefy after this time period could be as a sign of a prostate problem and reduce your sperm motility.

32 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Can be very anti-climax if, after a long and tiring suck, you are rewarded with a few tiny watery drops of cums, and from a fit and toned young guy.  

It is always anticlimatic regardless of whether he's a fit and toned young guy haha  

• 2 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.