Male HQ

How long does it take u to cum - Cum Fast / Cum Slow + Sexual Edging = Cum Control (compiled)

Guest cumfast

If I am really high, the moment I thrust my really hard cock inside the ass, I tremble and cum inside his ass immediately.... Is that too fast?

My cock stays hard even after cuming. I don't know why and I can continue pumping until my bottom auto cum or beg me to stop. Some bottoms take an hour before they auto cum so I pump him for an hr. I don't normally cum again except if I jerk off after I pull out.... With him sucking my tits.

Guest patrick

If I am really high, the moment I thrust my really hard cock inside the ass, I tremble and cum inside his ass immediately.... Is that too fast?

My cock stays hard even after cuming. I don't know why and I can continue pumping until my bottom auto cum or beg me to stop. Some bottoms take an hour before they auto cum so I pump him for an hr. I don't normally cum again except if I jerk off after I pull out.... With him sucking my tits.

This a really hot story.  What's your dick size?  How do you maintain your erection after cumming?

This a really hot story. What's your dick size? How do you maintain your erection after cumming?

Standard size for Singaporeans I think... About 6 plus but thick. I don't know why I could stay hard... May be bec ass hole is tight around the base of my cock....

I don't like my TOP to take too Long as it gets a bit Boring and sore to the ass.... Best is 5 mins or so. I normally auto cum within 5 mins too so once I have cum, I prefer my tooth cum too. Of course wld be ideal if both of us can cum at the same time!

• Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to How long does it take u to cum - Cum Fast / Cum Slow + Sexual Edging = Cum Control (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.