Male HQ

The World Penis / Cock Size Chart + Singapore Average Penis / Cock Size + Average Cock Size In Countries (Compiled)

beef4beef

This is a simple Poll.

What is your preferred erect dick size.

I know some people might want a distinction between anal or oral satisfaction.

Just ask yourself which you do most and pick the size which you prefer. For example, if you do more anal, then pick a size based on that.

Thanks for joining the fun.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

This is a simple Poll.

What is your preferred erect dick size.

I know some people might want a distinction between anal or oral satisfaction.

Just ask yourself which you do most and pick the size which you prefer. For example, if you do more anal, then pick a size based on that.

Thanks for joining the fun.

It depends whether is for sucking or fxxking. Sucking the dick head must be bigger than the dick shaft. For fxxking, the shaft to the dick head must be consistent. No one dick fit all requirements and it varies according to circumstances, mood and needs. :rolleyes:

Just did a series of conversion exercises:

5 inches = 12.7cm

6 inches = 15.24cm

7 inches = 17.78cm

And then I took out my 20cm ruler and observed carefully...hmm...

And then most of the guys around here commented that they have dicks measuring 15.24cm to 17.78cm long, not considering if they are talking abt their dicks being hard or soft....hmm...

Just did a series of conversion exercises:

5 inches = 12.7cm

6 inches = 15.24cm

7 inches = 17.78cm

And then I took out my 20cm ruler and observed carefully...hmm...

And then most of the guys around here commented that they have dicks measuring 15.24cm to 17.78cm long, not considering if they are talking abt their dicks being hard or soft....hmm...

Thanks for the conversions. It will help keep the metric users in perspective. 7" = 17.78cm is about 2/3 of a standard ruler! Personally that's huge. But to date, 6-7" garnered a 48% vote! Interesting .....

Hope you don't mind me clarifying on some of your other points:

1. They are responding to the poll on the size they prefer; it maybe their own dick (to use it say if they were a top) or it maybe for their sex partner (if they were a bottom). It really doesn't matter whether it is for themselves or their partner when you consider that there are many vers active males, hence the simple poll of what size you prefer.

2. The poll defines erect dick lengths (look at the poll question). So the response is all about preferences for hard dicks lengths. It is very clear.

Edited by beef4beef

Guest Dannybear

I have 8.5 inch when errect and a lot of people find it intimidating no matter what they might say they like

It is not good to be to big if you are topping someone

I think when botteming it is width rather than length of the dick fxxking that is more important

For me. I prefer dicks that are not too big. 5-6in good. Thick ones are good. Uncut, but easily pulled back skin, balls are a turn on too... well hung and hairless.

I prefer pubes that are somehow trimmed and neat.

Not into bushes

I think around 6" and thick is good... enough to "feel" it inside and also it stimulates the prostate!

Good to suck on it too! Too big very hard as it goes to the end and you end up chocking more than sucking!

Pubes should be trimmed but never bare and shaved! Like the look and smell of it :P

But ultimately size without skill, as good as wasted don't you agree? Like having a sports car but a bad driver... hhohoo...

I think around 6" and thick is good... enough to "feel" it inside and also it stimulates the prostate!

Good to suck on it too! Too big very hard as it goes to the end and you end up chocking more than sucking!

Pubes should be trimmed but never bare and shaved! Like the look and smell of it :P

But ultimately size without skill, as good as wasted don't you agree? Like having a sports car but a bad driver... hhohoo...

I cannot agree more... on 2 accounts.

Pubes... yes, trimmed. NEVER all gone. It makes him look less manly. Imagine, when we were teens, the sign of hair growth there made us feel as if we have arrived at being Men... to take them all off? Its too pre-pubescent.

Skills... yes, using the dick correctly is super important. No skill, it is better of dead.

Guest -demon76-
I cannot agree more... on 2 accounts.

Pubes... yes, trimmed. NEVER all gone. It makes him look less manly. Imagine, when we were teens, the sign of hair growth there made us feel as if we have arrived at being Men... to take them all off? Its too pre-pubescent.

Skills... yes, using the dick correctly is super important. No skill, it is better of dead.

i have been tgt with 3 ex bf, until i found my current bf who is enjoying my 5.5" dick (which is slightly pointing up towards my belly button, not sure cos of tis pocked his g-spot easily) i totally agree with u that skills is very important! According to my bf, only my butt moves when i fxxk him. To him, a lousy guy fxxks moving with his whole body.

We r looking at our video n i noticed only my butt which is moving in n out when i ram my dick to his love hole :P

My body stays straight. Ram as hard as possible, he enjoys it! Turn on some dance music, a great tempo helps to control ur bf's climax too.

i have seen him high with multiple climax, screaming with joy n feeling like electric shock :P gets wild n aggressive.

He is always exhausted after we both cummed (he even cum w/o jo himself) guys the rythm n moves r important.

Take a deep breath when u r almost near cumming, den ram it hard again. moves with the dance music, sometimes hard, sometimes soft, deep n shallow. all the way out den ram all the way in.

Position is not tat important as long ur partner feel comfortable.

Hope to share with tops out there n hope all bottoms enjoy sex till max. Cos i have seen too many ppl here r poppers user.

My bf too r addicted to popper. i once feel upset n tot he only feels excited only when use popper. but when his popper runs out den we realise proper sex skills are still important to carry u to the top of the clouds!

some how popper doesnt get any effect on me n it too makes me feel lousy last time. until now. wtf. Skills r still the ultimate

surviving tool for long lasting sex life :P

Judging from the response so far from 119 participants, average (5-6") isn't so bad (in demand) after all at 44.83%

The exceptions are:

1 vote for a baby size lup cheong, and 3 for pxxn size bratwurst.

One interesting note was just before ChubbyLover posted some metric conversions, 6-7" dicks were leading the pack, after that, I think people began to realize how 'big' a 6" dick really is.

Thanks to all who also contributed with tips on how to use these tools, regardless of size, and shared their little secrets.

Edited by beef4beef

There is nothing better then a big dick. Big and hard does it every time. No shaved pubes and 7+ inches :)

I know a Japanese friend who really loves Eurasians (white and asian mix) but also must have at least 8" and upwards to be fully satisfied (so he claims). I joke that astronomers do not need to look into outer space for black holes, they just need to look into his ass! Haha ....

Unfortunately, because of this, he's diet is now restricted to only whites or blacks as they are more commonly available.

The biggest he had was an ebony dick 13" long. Scary!!!

Edited by beef4beef

hi

i love ur pic, u hv a wonderful ass it made me horny to play on that...i would like to know u..

My future bf must have a 1 inche thick and 4 inches long cock. That is the maximum cock size I expect from him to dig into my secret tunnel.

Guest guest
I know a Japanese friend who really loves Eurasians (white and asian mix) but also must have at least 8" and upwards to be fully satisfied (so he claims). I joke that astronomers do not need to look into outer space for black holes, they just need to look into his ass! Haha ....

Unfortunately, because of this, he's diet is now restricted to only whites or blacks as they are more commonly available.

The biggest he had was an ebony dick 13" long. Scary!!!

Someone mentioned before in this forum that bottoms who are seasoned tend to stretch and go for bigger cocks after they tried the same size for a while becos the ass loosens after trying too many cocks in too short a time.

Even those who likes 13 inches a I don't think the whole thirteen inches gets rammed to the end with only the balls left sticking out . Correct me if I am wrong but anyone can vouch that they have taken in a 13inch cock all the way to the hilt that is just the balls left at the entrance of the ass and the top just drags the thirteen inches all along the ass walls aand pushes back in thirteen inches all the strokes all the way.

Wow that bottom must have one hell of a long rectum. wonder if he passes out thirteen inch shits. wrapped around like a pretzel.

Someone mentioned before in this forum that bottoms who are seasoned tend to stretch and go for bigger cocks after they tried the same size for a while becos the ass loosens after trying too many cocks in too short a time.

Even those who likes 13 inches a I don't think the whole thirteen inches gets rammed to the end with only the balls left sticking out . Correct me if I am wrong but anyone can vouch that they have taken in a 13inch cock all the way to the hilt that is just the balls left at the entrance of the ass and the top just drags the thirteen inches all along the ass walls aand pushes back in thirteen inches all the strokes all the way.

Wow that bottom must have one hell of a long rectum. wonder if he passes out thirteen inch shits. wrapped around like a pretzel.

I'm inclined to think that some do take it to the hilt. If people can enjoy fisting to the elbow (least 18") a 13" dick with smaller circumference would seem easier.

I hate to think how loose his is and everything just drops out, haha! Anyway, I told him it was gross!

erm... the grith is just as, if not, more important...

at least to me. i like it really thick and juicy.

LOL!

JT

"I'd rather endure any degree of pain in the gym on a daily basis than live with the pain of knowing I could have been better." Kurt Weidner

take my advice but dont listen to a word i say...

everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die...

erm... the grith is just as, if not, more important...

at least to me.

JT

True .... true!

They say usually the ones with 1:1 ratio gives the best pleasure and looks most proportionate. For example if your penis is 14cm when erect, it's girth (measured around the mid section of the erect penis) should also measure 14cm.

OK guys, so go measure and see if your penis is proportionate.

Edited by beef4beef

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

my virgin fxxk was by something that looked at least 10 in and 1 in wide (local massuer). he insisted and slowly coaxed it in me. after the initial pain, it was heaven, esp. on the pull end of the stroke. my old ass was one fused zone of pleasure. and he went on for 30 minutes at least! could still feel it in me after one week. went back for more the next week and it was just as good.

mine is about 17cm and thick, i've converted quite a number of guys into enthusiastic bottoms with it. hahah.

Alright! Post a pic of 'killer' will you :)

Welcome to the blowingwind forum, too :)

I will say I prefer dick that is 6 to 7 inch in length.

But I like very thick cock with big cock head. A total turn on.

Guys with bushy or trimmed public is fine for me. But a total clean shaved pubes is a turn off. Hairy chest also a turn off.

Lastly, a guy whether make it or break it to have hot sex with me will depend on their body smell and breath.

If that guys mouth smell like longkang and body smell like the old kallang river then too bad lor. Have to wait long long.

I tend to smell a person at the neck portion during my first hug before engaging. Some men generally have the smell I like.

Strange ! Is it pheromones ? Ha ha ... Sixth sense

Edited by ixmog

OH damn it !!! Photobucket removed it before I could even peep at it :swear:

Oh, you missed a really good showing .... try asking him directly ... I'm sure he'll only be too glad to show it to you (personally) hehe :) :whistle:

Guest Ah Heng
NICE is an understatement... i would die for a taste of that!!!!

Yeah, not shy to tell the top .... ouch but hurt so good...use me...use me :lol: total shameless submission

Guest naughty

One word to describe the pix of the beatiful guy with an a natural looking dix

The bush is the type I like just enough not too much and the rest of the body is not too hairy.

I just love the bush hair, it is so attractive just make me wanna dive my nose in and smell it hopefully has the right scent, must not be too sour must be kiam kiam smell .

As for the dick , it is awesome and those who have slept with it must be the happiest people and can die in peace already after trying the dick of this person.

Acid tongue is it you in the pix

One word to describe the pix of the beatiful guy with an a natural looking dix

The bush is the type I like just enough not too much and the rest of the body is not too hairy.

I just love the bush hair, it is so attractive just make me wanna dive my nose in and smell it hopefully has the right scent, must not be too sour must be kiam kiam smell .

As for the dick , it is awesome and those who have slept with it must be the happiest people and can die in peace already after trying the dick of this person.

Acid tongue is it you in the pix

thanks for the compliments - yes of course its my pic and its gone again :D

prefer leaving my pubes untouched and yeah i love it when my btms smell it as they work on my cock

anyone else posting ur pic for comments? :lol:

Guest naughty
thanks for the compliments - yes of course its my pic and its gone again :D

prefer leaving my pubes untouched and yeah i love it when my btms smell it as they work on my cock

I am trembling in my knees, am a worshipper of that beautiful creation.

I love also that you leave it uncut just keep it as it is, i just love the whole package but noticed there is some redness on your chest,

a scar, a birthmark or a recent battle scar after a recent struggle with an at first reluctant but later submissive bottom slave, who can't get enough of your cock ,perhaps.

i don't think any " brave " one will post his pic after you, :D your overall package ( body - tone & nice cutting, cock - nice size & thickness ) quite a turn on for most people, wonder who the Lucky one took pics for you :twisted:

i don't think any " brave " one will post his pic after you, :D your overall package ( body - tone & nice cutting, cock - nice size & thickness ) quite a turn on for most people, wonder who the Lucky one took pics for you :twisted:

Agreed!! perfectly proportionate.... just cant get enough.... been viewing it every time i log on... i can only wish.... sigh!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.