Male HQ

Karaoke At Smith St

GachiMuchi

Thanks Citi for organising the karaoke this time round.

It was nice to have met Cruiser and our beloved OB and the regulars like Xmen & co., Haute Chocolate, Legolas & Nice.

Thanks Nice for helping to send my friend back.

At first I thought the booking from 7pm to 1am would be too much, but it ends up not enough when there are about 10 of us.

I enjoyed the singing and company and will be looking forward to the next event.

thanks citi for organizing and GM to invite me.

the purpose of showing up is to debuke the myth that OB is very desireable, i guess those were there realized that i am just a normal chap who just happen to have too much spare time in my hand...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

It is not for you to say you are not desirable or desirable for that matter, cause we never know what others are thinking.

I have never seen anyone so easily acceptable into the group and you warm up quickly too.

Like it or not, Everyone there "look up" to you. :D

And of course, based on what I've seen, you were certainly the "biggest member" around. :D:lol: :whistle:

And of course, based on what I've seen, you were certainly the "biggest member" around. :D:lol: :whistle:

oh yeah, GM has this ability that by sizing your wrist and fingers, he can tell your shoe sizes

better than fortune teller

hahahahaha...

So OB, you finally agree with me that yours is 6" long and thick as coke can? No wonder you got so many btm admirers. :D:D

You should hv replace the mic in the room with your mic instead. I bet there will be many takers.

Too bad I only lost to you by 1/4 inch. Otherwise, sure will challenge you one. :D:lol:

Hi guys,

Glad to have met up with you all. It was fun singing those new and old numbers.. was surprised Citiguy can sing songs from my era.. haha

I have to apologise for leaving early as the appointment was made much earlier, if not I would have stayed till the end.

Will be on the lookout for next KTV session.. :)

Hi guys,

Glad to have met up with you all. It was fun singing those new and old numbers.. was surprised Citiguy can sing songs from my era.. haha

I have to apologise for leaving early as the appointment was made much earlier, if not I would have stayed till the end.

Indeed....we also realised he belongs to that era...hahahah... :D

hey,

thanks to citiguy who made the ktv session possible, had fun with the usual group (gachi, mightymouse, legolas, nice36, citiguy and glad to meet up with cuties e.g. boxers, cruiser, oralb and gachi's friend...

apologies if ive "misbehaved" when drunk, hahaha...

was really good to see you guys. take care :):):)

Thanks Choc.

Didn't know that I am a cutie in your eyes. Haha.

:D

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Hi guys,

Hi,

I think most of us can sing oldies lah. You should had stayed to hear our mightmouse belt out Feng Fei Fei hits.

Just that we need to learn new songs to keep up with the times lor.

Agreed that Citi seems to be more suitable for oldies. More direct way of singing. Haha. :clap:

Thanks to all who came for the gathering. Really enjoyed the great company last night. The usual gang was, as usual crappy and fun. The newcomers were sporting and friendly.

Er.. like what Gachi said previously i am an old man trapped in a young body. So, the old man chose to possess my body last night, what can i do? :D So those with cute bubble butt, be careful, a cheeko pek on the loose. :P

Thanks to all who came for the gathering. Really enjoyed the great company last night. The usual gang was, as usual crappy and fun. The newcomers were sporting and friendly.

Er.. like what Gachi said previously i am an old man trapped in a young body. So, the old man chose to possess my body last night, what can i do? :D So those with cute bubble butt, be careful, a cheeko pek on the loose. :P

hmmm ...only last nite meh? I thought the old man possess you body every now and then... :P

"世上的人儿这样多。。。你却碰到我!。。过去我没见过

你。。。你也没见过我!”

hi hi

everyguy is cute in their own unique ways lah...

some of them has nice smiles e.g. legolas and boxers, whilst others has nice dimples e.g. nice36, cheeky grins e.g. mighty mouse and citiguy, very naughty but nice features e.g. gachi and so on...

its really good to have decent guys to hang out with, perhaps down the road will do more activities not just ktv for example shopping, movies or chalets...

:)

some of them has nice smiles e.g. legolas and boxers, whilst others has nice dimples e.g. nice36, cheeky grins e.g. mighty mouse and citiguy, very naughty but nice features e.g. gachi and so on...

arghhh....... i wasnt mentioned at all...

so either i am not cute at all

or

i am cute in a conventional way....

*sob* *sob*

its really good to have decent guys to hang out with, perhaps down the road will do more activities not just ktv for example shopping, movies or chalets...

on a serious note, that's what we hope this forum can do, a place to meet friends for social gathering.

yes you can still organize your mass orgy party but there are many folks reading this that wanted an opportunity to meet PLUs to do activities.

while this is posted in a members lounge, i believed the gang welcomes guest as well.

if there are times you wanted to go out with likeminded and find that most sites geared towards sexual gathering, do take the courage to meet up.

if the activities here are not of your liking, take the 1st step to suggest and organize.

who knows you may find someone out there with the same interest.

Thanks siti for organising this ktv session, really enjoy myself very much :D

Finally met oralb, oh my, he's really "huge" :lol: and was quite surprise we're related some how....

Yup, chalet is not a bad idea, which we can have more time together. Or we can spend a nite at Kukup, then can karaoke all nite! Hurray~~~

hi hi

some of them has nice smiles e.g. legolas and boxers, :)

Haha.

Thanks again. Nice smile? Hmmm........ I think someone said that before to me. But too bad, sometimes I seldom smile.

Hope people dun think I am dull lor. :rolleyes:

arghhh....... i wasnt mentioned at all...

so either i am not cute at all

or

i am cute in a conventional way....

*sob* *sob*

Maybe you are so cute until he dunno how to describe lor.

Or maybe he purposely leave you out to get your attention? See, it works.

Haha. At least now everyone knows that you are "big" lor. Good publicity.

Hee. :D

hahaha

to boxers: you are not boring lah! :)

to oralb: dun dare to mention you, cos you are such a big and lovable cutie!!! i cannot be too explicit mah, shy lah... :oops: :oops: :oops:

to legolas: wah, whole night ktv for people like us probably still not enough, must have at least 48 hours lor, kekekeke :P

anyway hope that for all outings will have more and more support and really know one another more...

u guys take care :):):)

See what I told you OB, you suddenly have so much attention after they know your "member" is considerable.

Anyway, my take on OB is manly and carries himself well, just as his moniker in BW. As for cute, I don't find OB cute. But I think he will attracts people like Lulu and those who like man-next-door guys.

Cruiser also has man-next-door looks, although did not have to chance to measure his "member". :lol:

Boxers, if you don't smile, u'll soon join me in the cold palace...... :D

Sorry lor.

I can't join you. I am not even in the palace. And even if I dun smile, I dun think I will be able to join u too.

Haha. Enjoy your cold palace. :D

Ha Ha, was actually thinking of organising another event sometime in end of Mar/April. Did some informal research and realise that some BW members love and can dance pretty well. Therefore, one possible event i have thought of would be to have a wild dancing cheongster night. :D

So, Gentlemen,

THE BW DANCE FLOOR... Coming To You In Mar/Apr

i better start brushing up my cha cha.. :P

PS: The above is just a suggestion. No concrete plans yet. Applications have not started. So, for the time being just concentrate on the upcoming BW Idol. :P