Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

Who's Jason ling? Related to dasmond?

Y no one advise him to lose weight if he aspires to be a singer?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Who's Jason ling? Related to dasmond?

Y no one advise him to lose weight if he aspires to be a singer?

I like meaty guys. I was looking at his body during the whole mv. So sexy. 

• 1 month later...

许志安背着郑秀文 偷吃马国明女友黄心颖

发布/2019年4月16日 2:48 PM

(香港讯)51岁许志安(安仔)和郑秀文(Sammi)经历分手、复合到结婚,经过重重考验才许下婚姻的盟誓,三年前黄子华为Sammi演唱会担任嘉宾,就以“香港最后一个童话”来形容他们的爱情故事。今年是两人结婚5周年纪念,这个“童话”或要幻灭了!

香港《苹果》独家得到一条车厢偷情的短片,男主角是许志安,女主角是马国明女友黄心颖,短片16分钟,一开始黄心颖亲了安仔耳朵一下,还揽着安仔左臂,整个人挨在安仔身上撒娇。后来同车男友人下车后,安仔和黄心颖异口同声跟司机说:“鲤鱼门(心颖香闺)!”两人终于可以在后座独处,黄心颖索性除下口罩抱着安仔亲嘴,安仔顺势将手贴在她大腿上,3秒后忍不住又撩黄心颖十指紧扣。由大坑到鲤鱼门短短10多分钟车程,两人连环激吻逾20次。

媒体揣测两人“偷吃”极大可能发生于本月3日,当天黄心颖曾在IG上载跟安仔、方力申、刘浩龙、梁汉文、丁子高等出席男友人生日饭局的照片,当晚两人的打扮,跟在车厢的衣服一模一样。3日当天,郑秀文在IG连发了5篇帖文,分享准备演唱会的心情。被蒙在鼓里的她,完全不知老公安仔的背叛行为。

记者先后致电黄心颖和马国明,未获回复,但报道一出,心颖即时关闭IG留言功能。

(视频源自香港《苹果》)

And friendly too.

The 30 yo gal is known as 世界级姣婆。And she has a thing for men for mature men.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Almost famous
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Fucking slut must sent her to geylang so she can blow and get fucked by all the mature man there.....or is she trying to get famous by creating this scandal..

I think alcohol is to be blamed. I dun think she can get famous in a good way by doing this, only getting infamous. Its going to ruin her career. Like Kenneth Ma said she still young, relatively. If she really plans it, she wont so stupid do it in the taxi. I think alcohol cause both of them not thinking right at that time. Or maybe still blur blur, gong gong. She maybe admire him. Maybe someone she admires since young growing up watching him in the TV. If I had the chance of being together with Jay Chou or Richard Gere or Alex Fong in the taxi under the influence of alcohol, I might not be thinking right and couldnt control myself and kiss all of them. 

But there is always a happy ending. Just have to pull through this difficulties times. Like Gillian Chung scandal, she in the end also married to a taiwanese dentist. Coffee lam the one making out in the disabled toilet, also find her way or success as the yoga youtube influencer. And married also. 

I guess there are many cases out there too but gone unreported because they are not celebrities. 

Sammi Cheng is so forgiving and for the need to feed her jobless husband ...not many successful and rich women will do as such ...most will kick the man out right away .....Carol Cheng (Do Do) did just that to her partner 

Edited by Dan 28

Guest Almost famous
1 hour ago, Dan 28 said:

Sammi Cheng is so forgiving and for the need to feed her jobless husband ...not many successful and rich women will do as such ...most will kick the man out right away .....Carol Cheng (Do Do) did just that to her partner 

If not mistaken, Do Do did not kick Rui Fong out because he was jobless. I dun know what are the reason n who voices it out first. But Rui Fong released a ststement after the divorce saying that he is free now either from a prison or smthg n drawing the irk ftom the netizen. I read from somewhere that Do Do very strict n dun like Rui Fong to smoke (not sure) n drink (not sure) n hang out with his pig friend and dog friend. N coming home late at night in drunken state. Smthg like that. Maybe big fight after that n divorce later.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sally

why Sally Yeh can survive in Hk industry eventhough she is the third party in George Lam and his first wife marriage? but Jacqueline Wong has to flee to US and all her scenes have to be deleted?

Guest Prefer
16 minutes ago, Guest Sally said:

why Sally Yeh can survive in Hk industry eventhough she is the third party in George Lam and his first wife marriage? but Jacqueline Wong has to flee to US and all her scenes have to be deleted?

I don't know about the above bitches, but surely I have not get over with Edisen Chen's humongous cock and he is still HOT.

1 hour ago, Guest Sally said:

Sally's popularity dropped tremendously after her wrecking his marriage. She was withdrawn n replaced by Zhang min in ciao so Jiang hu. 

According to horse mouth, she s a mean person.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Sally

1 hour ago, fab said:

Sally's popularity dropped tremendously after her wrecking his marriage. She was withdrawn n replaced by Zhang min in ciao so Jiang hu. 

You mean Sally Yeh is a mean person? Zhang min as in Sharla Cheung? ciao so jiang hu as in the smiling proud wanderer? during their recent singing events, I can see that George Lam doesn't have that loving eye contact with his wife despite his wife kept looking at his face.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Karma at work.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Sally
34 minutes ago, fab said:

Yes

Yes

Yes

Karma at work.

sometimes was thinking whether one should fight for something or someone that they love regardless of what people says or the consequences as long as both crazily in love with each other at that moment? remind me of my daily life, should we do something which we believe is right regardless of what people gossips about.

Guest Sally
4 hours ago, Guest Prefer said:

I don't know about the above bitches, but surely I have not get over with Edisen Chen's humongous cock and he is still HOT.

I just checked online, wow Edison, Cecilia, Gillian n Bobo pictures still around. Can't somebody do something to delete those pics?

3 hours ago, Guest Sally said:

I just checked online, wow Edison, Cecilia, Gillian n Bobo pictures still around. Can't somebody do something to delete those pics?

Paper can't wrap fire.

3 hours ago, Guest Sally said:

sometimes was thinking whether one should fight for something or someone that they love regardless of what people says or the consequences as long as both crazily in love with each other at that moment? remind me of my daily life, should we do something which we believe is right regardless of what people gossips about.

In the course of u fighting for your so called love n a third person is hurt, do u think it is right?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Sally
1 hour ago, fab said:

Paper can't wrap fire.

In the course of u fighting for your so called love n a third person is hurt, do u think it is right?

Depends on situation i think, if both crazily in love n believe they were meant n destined for each other. N no more love for the third person, is better for 3rd person to let go early. Rather than trudging through a loveless family.

Many loveless wives hang on to the marriage for the sake of their child. 

Unless the marriage has already ended, it is unadvisable for a third party to wreck a marriage no matter how in love.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Hong Kong actor Simon Yam stabbed on stage

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/hong-kong-actor-simon-yam-stabbed-on-stage/ar-AAEBdIE?ocid=spartanntp

Hong Kong actor and film producer Simon Yam has been stabbed while speaking on stage at a promotional event in China.

The star, who has appeared in numerous award-winning films, was in the city of Zhongshan when the incident happened.

Video shared on Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, shows a man approach the stage and lunge at the actor before a violent scuffle ensues.

Mr Yam's manager said his client's injuries were not life-threatening and he had been taken to hospital.

"He was stabbed in his stomach and slashed on his arm, but was conscious the entire time," Lester Mo Gee-man told the South China Morning Post.

He added: "A preliminary investigation showed his injuries were not critical but the doctors are still deciding whether to operate on him".

The 64-year-old actor was appearing at the opening of a new shop in Zhongshan in the southern province of Guangdong on Saturday.

Video shows a man rush onto the stage and remove a weapon from his pocket. He can then be seen lashing out at Mr Yam, who tries desperately to move away while clutching his stomach.

Security guards then rush to intervene and, according to police, the attacker was detained at the scene.

In a second video that has also circulated on social media, Mr Yam can be seen holding his stomach in the aftermath of the attack while asking to be taken to hospital.

The actor started his career as a model before starring in a number of critically acclaimed Chinese-language films.

He made his Hollywood debut in the 2003 film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life in which he played a crime lord.

Video below: 

Guest Guest
Simon Yam's second operation a success, three bodyguards hired to protect him

Monday, 22 Jul 2019

2:14 PM MYT

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2019/07/22/simon-yams-second-operation-a-success-three-bodyguards-hired-to-protect-him/#1ofcIDSzMAD1BhEp.99

HONG KONG (ANN):

Simon Yam has successfully undergone a second surgery, with his supermodel-wife Qi Qi posting on Sunday (July 21) that the Hong Kong actor is recovering and "doing well".

His family is "cheering him on", she added, after he was stabbed on Saturday (July 20) while he was at a promotional event for a company in Zhongshan in Guangdong province in China. 

On stage, he was targeted by a man who stabbed Yam's stomach and slashed his arm with a knife.

After Yam, 64, was treated in a hospital for what his representatives described as minor injuries to his abdomen and hand, he was transferred to Hong Kong's Adventist Hospital on Saturday night.

His representatives said he was more familiar with the doctors in Hong Kong and that it would be easier for his family to take care of him.

There was concern too over whether nerves in his hand had been badly affected.

On Sunday, his wife was spotted at the hospital.

She told Apple Daily that she was waiting for Yam to come out of an operating theatre.

Later, in the afternoon, she posted that the operation had been a success.

His management company has hired three bodyguards to ensure his safety and privacy.

While fans can now breathe a sigh of relief, attention now switches to the 53-year-old attacker, who has been detained by the police, and his motives.

Talk has it that Yam was mistaken for another person whom the attacker had grievances against.

According to the on.cc portal, the attacker is said to be mentally unstable and that he had planned the strike for some time.

The incident has puzzled everyone, given that Yam has a reputation for being a nice guy and is not known to have enemies in show business.

He is also scandal-free, devoted to his wife and their daughter.

The attack has also focused attention on the safety of celebrities when they make public appearances. Veteran actor-director Sammo Hung was cited by South China Morning Post as saying: "It is sometimes dangerous for artists to attend these (promotional) events... it is very difficult to prevent an attack."

While the slashing has come as a big shock, many people are also upset that some folk have tried to cash in.

Yam's representatives issued a warning about scammers trying to get people to contribute to a fund to pay for his operation in China.

The scammers said he did not have quick access to funds in China and hence needed help to settle a 100,000 yuan (RM59, 842) bill for the procedure. - The Straits Times/Asia News Network

• 2 months later...
Guest 莱斯特·谭
On 5/11/2019 at 6:54 PM, fab said:

It is not true. She do lots of charity works.

3 hours ago, Guest 莱斯特·谭 said:

It is not true. She do lots of charity works.

Doing charity works doesnt mean she's not a mean person. I have seen alot of ppl saying how nice they are, this and that, but also seen n heard the other side of her. 

Guest Jacqueline Wong

I have seen her new TVB drama, finding her voice. TVB finally released her drama I guess. With so many things happened in HK currently n rumours that some artists have been frozen due to the remarks they made about the protest, I guess no one care about her scandal anymore. Not that big compare to the current one. I actually like her character in this drama regardless what she has done. Look forward for her scenes. If she wasnt in the movie n was someone new, I might not be interested to watch. 

• 3 months later...

saw him on 溏心風暴 3 that's showing on Channel 8 currently.

omg he's so HOT!!!

Good looks and can tell that he's still very fit.

and he's already 50yo!! :o

MV5BNjkwNGY0OTgtNTNlYS00OTFhLTg2YmEtMjlj

Michael-Tong-1.jpg

15185190772141.jpg

fb45a97f13fd41b83ee292b50db21d29

Ts, u were not on earth for the last 3 decades?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Actually chuando is really not.

Aaron, Nicky Wu , Kevin Cheng, Moses chan are all in similar age as him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

When he filmed 溏心風暴 3, he not reached 50 year old, should be around 48 year old. Aaron kwok is 54 year old and yet his look and body also cannot tell.

But Aaron looks very dried. Like Louis Koo too. Too much tanning? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.