1st BW Singing & Gathering 2007

GachiMuchi

1st BW Singing & Gathering 2007

Date : 3 Feb 2007 (Sat)

Time : 7pm – 12 midnight

Venue : Will be infromed via PM or SMS^^

Charges : $10 for 2 soft drink or beverage**

Best Singer Contest

3 prizes for the best 3 Singers from the following sponsors.

Door gifts from an Anonymous forumer for those attending.

Lucky draws

All attendees will stand a chance to win prizes from 3 of the following sponsors.

Sponsor A : 2 Massage vouchers each worth $45 for winners

Courtesy of - Hann of Ang Mo Kio

Sponsor B : 3 Massage vouchers each worth $30 for winners

Courtesy of - Terry of Clementi

Sponsor C :

1) 1 voucher for Full brazilian waxing ( normal pice $79/-)

2) 2 vouchers for 1 hr full body massage ( normal price $50 )

3) 1 vouchers for 1 hr 30 mins full body massage with body exfoliating scrub ( normal price $70 )

4) 5 $10 NTUC voucher

Courtesy of - Eddie Massage of Hougang

Sponsor D :

1) 2 vouchers for free massage

2) 6 $10 discount vouchers

Courtesy of - Men's Retreat of Orchard Plaza

Finger food will be provded

We will be booking the whole Karaoke Hall for the event

Terms and Conditions

Contest is open to all BW forumers; members as well as guest.

Members can PM Gachi_muchi your contact and we will inform you where the location of the karaoke.

Guest can email: gachimuchi@gmail.com your name and contact and we will SMS the location.

Those not singing but who want to attend the event are also welcome and to treat it as a gathering.

**Members are allowed to bring your own liquor. (BW Moderator is generous to sponsor liquors for the event and cover the corkage)

^^Notice

The above event is a closed door private event and only person whom have given their names and contacts are able to attend. For the security and anonymity of those attending, we will not disclose the location until on the day of the event. The event is held in the central part of Singapore. We will try our very best to maintain the anonymity of all attendees.

No Cameras, Camera Phones or video capturing equipments will be allowed during the gathering in respect of the privacy of those attending.

[The committee would like to thank all members & Sponsors who help make this event possible.]

The working committee would like to thank the following people for their support and sponsor.

Sponsor of Prizes

Hann of Ang Mo Kio

Terry of Clementi

Eddie Massage of Hougang

Men's Retreat of Orchard Plaza

Sandwiches & Fishball

LupCheong

Cakes

haute chocolate

Prawn Ngo Hiang finger food, Liquor & Corkage

BW Moderator

Help and support

Nice-36 & Citiguy & OralB

Sponsor for more food welcomed.

See you guys there. We have limited seats, so please book early for a place.

Let's make this 1st outing be a memorable start for the New Year.

With the kind generosity of our BW Moderator, we have decided waive the No Show penalty.

Please book your seats and join us in celebrating BW's 1st gathering.

Food and drinks provided at a small fee of $10 per pax.

So all you guys out there whom are curious as to know who is who, you can come and meet up with fellow members/guest to exchange stories and TCSS (talk cock sing song) session.

Who knows, who you might meet.

Cheer! :D

I am also asking a chef of a very reputable tim-sum place to make the world best fried prawn ngoh hiang - the flattened type. About 80 pieces. He owes me big time. ;)

Will get someone to deliver everything - liquor and ngoh hiangs before the start of the event. Sorry I cannot make it.

Enjoy yourselves people.

And special thanks to GM and everyone who is helping out. Your help in organising this gathering is very much appreciated.

Aiyah.. BWM, how cum u cannot cum? So sad leh.

Wah, now got sandwich and fish balls from LapCheong, Cakes from Haute Chocolate, now prawn Ngo Hiang,

I didn't know you know my Tim-sum Idol Sam (Super Chef). What he owe you ah?

Anyway, thanks. I've asked the owner of the Karaoke and she says, we can have food but we can only have it outside the Karaoke.

For those who dun sing, can mingle and eat and get drunk. :D

Help and support

Nice-36 & Citiguy & OralB

Hi GM,

U instil apprehension in me man. Being banded under Help and Support is effectively putting vast power unto your hands, very much like 'driftnet laws' which Singapore is famous for. Though I trust that u will use that wisely, it nonetheless confers upon you the option to do anything when u feel the sudden urge to ?

Hahaha.. kidding la .. always glad to help.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

After some discussion with some higher authorities and members, we have decided to changed the heading of 1st BW Idol to 1st BW Singing & Gathering 2007. Which would be more appropriate.

We feel that not everyone want to be an Idol, but then I believe many would love to meet and mingle and have some fun chatting while there will be others who would love to sing and at the same time entertain those who don't.

We have put in place some security measures to maintain the anonimity of those attending and hope that with good measure of security, good food, wine and singing, it would entice fellow members to attend. Oh and not forgetting attractive prizes courtesy of our fellow sponsors.

We would like to thanks all those who make such gathering possible an hope to see you guys there.

Cheers! :D

I was asked by OralB who is currently indisposed to post the following latest information for this gathering:

1) This is not just a singing contest. In fact you do not have to join the singing contest to attend. It is more of a party for BWers and their guests to get to know one another and also to celebrate Chinese New Year.

2) The organisers, GM and his helpers :thumb: , would sincerely like to welcome anyone here, members or guests and their friends to attend this gathering. They would like to especially extend a warm invitation to those "lonely-hearts" who would like to make more friends.

3) Currently, they have 9 prizes that are kindly sponsored by Hann, Terry and Eddie (thank you guys! :clap: ). As I understand it, only three will be awarded to the best 3 singers and the rest will be given away as lucky draws. Basically it mean if 20 people attend, about one-third will get a lucky draw prize worth at least $30.

4) Be a kind soul and PM or email Gachi Muchi early to confirm your attendance. It cost only $10 and that basically pay for the rental of the karaoke hall.

5) You are encourage to bring your friend/s to this gathering but please understand that it cost $10 per head to attend.

6) Dress code is informal or smart casual. For the benefit of those who have very sensitive nose, if possible, kindly remove any cheese from your body before attending.

You are welcome OralB. :)

I welcome this gathering,can I suggest having it in Diamond.Just in case the organizer didn't realise that some of us may not want to branded as BW click at the same time still enjoy the function.Best of both world price is no matter entrance fee plus additional $10.

Hello, people have taken massive time and effort to organise this at a karaoke joint.

Why don't you go and get complete details from Diamond (do they even let people book the whole place?) and make some concrete suggestions, including how much it will cost.

If it is viable, then stand up and volunteer to organise the next gathering.

Talk without action is like mustard without the steak.

Hehe..BWM, What Guest is suggesting is very clear if you read between the lines.

He is not just into gathering lah. He is into the sex after the gathering. At DHC, he can proceed into the dark rooms for more "happy hours". Which means killing few birdies with 1 stone. :lol:

some of us may not want to branded as BW click (sic)

He made no sense. He wants to attend a BW gathering and he does not want to be branded as part of a BW clique? WTF?

From his IP address, he was the same "guest" that says Diamond is closing down!

He is just a shit stirrer. Please do not mind him GM. You and your helpers are doing a great job and please do not let these NATOs (no action talk only) spoil your endeavours. :thumb:

yup.. i agree... i believe this "Guest" is the type of person who cannot have the chance to enjoy such gathering, but want to spoil it so that others will be like him cannot enjoy it... this is a very selfish thought...

anyway, although I cannot join you guys, i hope all of you have a wonderful gathering and enjoy yourself ;):)

some of us may not want to branded as BW click (sic)

He made no sense. He wants to attend a BW gathering and he does not want to be branded as part of a BW clique? WTF?

From his IP address, he was the same "guest" that says Diamond is closing down!

He is just a shit stirrer. Please do not mind him GM. You and your helpers are doing a great job and please do not let these NATOs (no action talk only) spoil your endeavours. :thumb:

Agree lor.

Seems like he just wanted to create more business for Diamond. Why would we want to pay Diamond entrance fees + $10 when we can just pay $10 now for this karaoke event?

At Diamond, I dun think we can book the whole place just for us exclusively which means that there will be other guys around watching us or even singing together with us. That will definitely make it more difficult for the helpers and the organisers in terms of logistics.

Now I am thinking of going, but if it's at Diamond, for sure I won't go!

:whistle:

BW moderator your self righteous finally destroyed you,your attitude sucks you have deliberately deleted my previous comment about some BW readers doesn't want to physically associate with BW.Why are you afarid to give business to DHC,incase you do not know majority of the BW readers patronize DHC and are comfortable with the surroundings compare to a new karaoke place which only be known on that day why the secrecy?If they are willing to pay the price why not benefit DHC unless DHC decline If DHC is reading this post please response.I do not know the BW censorship procedure my advice to you BW moderator if you keep deleting postings that are detrimental to you popularity in BW I suggest to think harder!

BW moderator your self righteous finally destroyed you,your attitude sucks you have deliberately deleted my previous comment about some BW readers doesn't want to physically associate with BW.Why are you afarid to give business to DHC,incase you do not know majority of the BW readers patronize DHC and are comfortable with the surroundings compare to a new karaoke place which only be known on that day why the secrecy?If they are willing to pay the price why not benefit DHC unless DHC decline If DHC is reading this post please response.I do not know the BW censorship procedure my advice to you BW moderator if you keep deleting postings that are detrimental to you popularity in BW I suggest to think harder!

Hi Guest,

I think you are the unreasonable one. What makes you think that majority of the members here are only comfortable at DHC? And if they are comfortable at DHC, why won't they be comfortable at other venues?

As a member and a registered member, I am not comfortable to go karaoke at DHC. And I dun see why I should pay DHC entrance fees to go in and sing only when now I only need to pay $10. And since the organiser had booked the whole ktv hall, who will be able to see you associating with BW members and who knows who are BW members in the first place? In DHC, isn't it worse to be seen with other guys with the intention of sexual intercourse in one of those dark rooms inside? And I dun think DHC will allow us to book the whole place since this is not a huge gathering. They will definitely need us to guarantee certain numbers before letting us use the whole place to ourselves sinc it's Sat night. And what are we going to do with the saunas and pools when we are singing.

Think you better think twice before saying anything cos the things you said doesn't make sense. If you are so good, you can organise another one at DHC, nobody is stopping you. This time round the organiser wants to have it at another venue, so please respect their decision.

Cool, forget it. No point arguing with this "Guest".. he doesn't even dare to register as BW forum member, less to say he is going to organizing one gathering in DHC.

Let him say all he wants. We just carry on with what GM has organised for us and have a great time :)

Guest, to be sensible & responsible for our post, mind i ask do you so sure that most people like to have gathering in such place? I believe someone mention about going Shogun for gathering, how's the respond? 0% interested.

I must admit that quite afew people here go DHC, but that is just for release etc, now what they plan is having singing session & chit chat at the same time, do you think that DHC karaoke system can compare to real karaoke?

They plan that for long, this gathering not for sex, maybe can also but after whole session over & those click one can do what ever they like & go some where else.

I believe that people want to attend this coming Singing + gathering session totally don't mind to reveal that they are from BW, some of them already having afew session of karaoke already, now they make effort to open for more BW readers that are interested to join in.

You have your view & ideal, nothing wrong about that, but try to be more understanding cos plan can't say change then change immediately, maybe you can be the next one to organize for such gathering?

Cool down & relax

Please don't criticize my effort for promoting DHC to all the BW followers.All I want is to pave a way for BW to have domain,a regular place where all supporters of the BW may meet up once a while no other place better than DHC.BW has in existence for quite a while and is a very popular forum even if my memory served me right one of the reader "ikano" even suggested to BW supporters to buy over DHC.Well I rest my case!

Ok guys, I think let's not argue about where is good or better. Since I've already booked the hall, and all systems are go. We will see you guys there this Sat.

As for DHC, maybe Guest can organise one few weeks from now and it would be fun to see what he can cum up with.

Notice

Entry is strictly by registration.

We regret that we will not entertain anyone that does not have prior registration, even if you were to turn up at the event.

Entry is strictly by registration and we need names and contact of people attending.

Once the registered attendee hits 30 pax, I would have to start turning people away, as we want to keep the gathering manageable.

Any inconvenient caused is regretted.

So please register early to avoid disappointment.

turn around time is tight

the event is this sat and the ground logistic has been organized (thank to GM and his helpers) changing of time and venue is not possible.

as i have said in a earlier post on gathering, there is no way to satisfy everyone in time, date, venue or even activities (you really think all want to do mass orgies? think again)

while there is nothing wrong in promoting DHC, the venue itself is hard to sustain a gathering, the karaoke room is too small (based on my memories of the place) and the big pool room is simply not condusive. Moreover being in sauna meant that all have to be in towel, this may not be all idea of gathering.

moreover booking the whole place can be too expensive for us to cover at this junction.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

karaoke place which only be known on that day why the secrecy?I

Its only right to reveal the kakraoke location to the member who have the intention to attend on that day. This is to deter people from just poping in n check people out. That's not nice. If you dun want people to know who you are and wanted to keep your privacy to yourself, you should respect other's too.

If you dun want to be known ..then dun attend la. No nobody will find out, right?

No need to ask where the location ma!!

Don't worry, Be happy

We have just added more lucky draw prizes from another sponsor.

Men's Retreat of Orchard Plaza has just sponsored :-

2 x 60 mins Full Body Massage with aromatic essential oil worth $65

6 x $10 Discount Voucher for a relaxing Massage.

I would like to say a big thank you to all our fellow sponsors for their generosity to make this event a success and making all those attending the gathering lucky winners just for just attending. :clap:

An anonymous fellow forumer has just donated 30 door gifts for all who will be attending the gathering. He would like all those attending to enjoy themselves and have something to bring back.

I would like to thank him for his generosity for making this event a happy and joyous one. :clap:

I would like to announced that we have reach our achieved target of 30 pax.

Thanks to all those whom have emailed and PM your names and contact.

You will received an SMS soon as to where the location is.

With blessing from fellow Moderators and generous sponsors, we will certainly have a fun gathering.

Cheers!

BRAVO, great work gachi_muchi & other helpers, your effort & great work we can see.

Sincerely & believe it will be a great gathering session, keep it out, i really impress by you guys, you all take the first step & make it real :clap: :thumb:

what the xxxx is DHC? some new karaoke joint? oh... Diamond Health Centre....

erm... sorry... if going there for a karaoke cum gathering... i think need to rename as karaoke singing withpartner's mic and mass orgying whatever mass backrub cum hot tub bathing... thing...

sorry... really sorry... i can't help it... pls dun be too offended... the place i patronise... it's NOT for gathering la...

it's for relax and sex... whichever comes first, both better... and we generally dun want to know too much of one another except the casual nods... and smile when we want to explore deeper.... literally...

Dear Registered fellow BW friends,

Please be there around 7pm as there will be Door Gifts (sponsored) for early birdies....it is 1st cum, 1st get. Same goes for the food (sponsored), also 1st cum, 1st makan. Early birdies gets to eat. :P

Well, if you have to be late, then just have to enjoy the singing and the lucky draw lor. :D

Let's make this virgin gathering a good one.

See you guys there. :thumb:

Friendly Warning Alert

Someone has been going around telling at least one of the sponsor that the venue for this gathering has been changed to DHC. Although it came from a private number, let me advise this gentleman that all phone numbers, private or not, are traceable by the authorities if a complain is lodged.

For all those attending tonight's gathering, the venue remain the same.

Enjoy youself thoroughly but please don't drink too much alcohol if you are driving. Two things can happen if you get drunk. You get arrested and you are fxxked and your driving licence get suspended, or you get drunk, Gachi (just take a look at his new avatar!!) brings you home and really fxxks you. :D

Hmmmm.... maybe not such a bad idea to get drunk after all. Just make sure you don't drive.

Btw, I was told the door gift itself is worth more than $10. Shucks. :P

Have an enjoyable time people.

Our 1st virgin gathering was a resounding success.

Thanks all those who supported the event.

Saying Thanks

I would like to thanks those members like Nice36, Citiguy, Cougar, LupCheong, Haute Chocolate, OralB, and many others for helping me with all the food, ticketing and collecting the entrance as well as helping me keep other members comfortable and entertain.

Thanks BW Moderator for his delicious Ngoh Hiang & liquors, the problem is we could not finish all the liquors.

All the 4 masseurs, Eddie Soloman, Terry, Hann, and Daniel for their kind sponsors.

LupCheong, Haute Chocolate, Chubbylover for your food and cakes.

Memorable mention

I especially like the part where Citi and Nice go on stage and do a strip tease show. The crowd went wild watching them strip and tease each other...although some missed the kissing part on stage, I think some of them caught a glimpse of their stage kiss. What a loving couple. :D

And our "55 yo" OB was on stage singing his heart out.

Not forgetting our Japanese cute bear which grace our gathering as well as his cute friends.

I think this is the 1st time I see such a big turn up of BW forumers.

No Show

2 guys registered but did not turn up. When I SMS them to ask them why they no show. Here are their explanation.

A : Sorie, sorie. Forgot to tell u tat i cant make it. Apologies..Hope y'all wun mark me

B : Sorry not 4 me. A thousand apologies. Tx.

Frankly I find such excuse lame and such attitude. Fcuked up. :swear: :yuk: (yes, that's how I feel, I dun hide my feelings and I am telling you 2 guys as it is..you know who you are.) They deprive others of a chance to go, as I have to turn away people.

No Show

2 guys registered but did not turn up. When I SMS them to ask them why they no show. Here are their explanation.

A : Sorie, sorie. Forgot to tell u tat i cant make it. Apologies..Hope y'all wun mark me

Frankly I find such excuse lame and such attitude. Fcuked up. :swear: :yuk: (yes, that's how I feel, I dun hide my feelings and I am telling you 2 guys as it is..you know who you are.) They deprive others of a chance to go, as I have to turn away people.

Enchik Gachi,

may I proposed that for future gathering, make sure those newbies who register to attend do a fund transfer of the fee to you first, that way, the chances of no show will be much lesser.

Although some of you may think that $10 is a small amount per pax, just imagine if 10 person decided on a no show at the last minute, it would amount to $100! Does Gachi have to pay for the missing $100 from his own pocket to book the karaoke hall for the 10 no show?

And not forgetting of those people who sincerely wished to attend such gathering, those no-shows deprived others of the seats and places since there is a max capacity of 30. How inconsiderate can one be?

From Chief Clerk LC

Wah, I only Enchik not officer of BW company meh? :D:D

Frankly I did not anticipate that, as I thought most "mature", "civilised", guys with any sense of "courtesy" would at least inform me if they are not coming at the last minute.

Even when BW Mod said to me that there will be a 20% drop-out, I told him not likely because, I thought those whom have given their names and contacts would be committed enough.

Frankly, I don't feel bad for these people, but I feel bad for those I turned away. In future event, I will surely keep an eye on these people.

Hehe...BW Mod...more than 26.

Obviously this joker thought it was a mass orgy session.

Thanks to Gachi for making this session a success. U deserve to go for one of the massages. :D

Really nice to get to know some of those whom i have been chatting with all these while. Of course some of the newcomers were sporting as well and this made the event much more enjoyable.

Er.. Gachi, Striptease was just the beginning maybe live sex show on stage next round? :D just joking.

Guest boy2man

I wasn't able to make it at the timeslot because of other commitments, so I didn't register right from the start. However, seeing comments on how it turned out, I'm glad for everyone involved in the organisation, preparation and behind-the-scenes work! I wish I could attend and/or help the next time around.

I wasn't able to make it at the timeslot because of other commitments, so I didn't register right from the start. However, seeing comments on how it turned out, I'm glad for everyone involved in the organisation, preparation and behind-the-scenes work! I wish I could attend and/or help the next time around.

Yah.

Better than those who said want to come but absent lor.

Hope to see you in the next outing!

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."