Male HQ

Ktv Outing Anyone? :)

jasperthong

Hey guys, a new PM regarding your choice of the KTV has been sent to everyone! For the benefit of new ppl who still want to join us, here is the PM that i sent to others haha:

Hey guys, the 2nd BW KTV outing is confirmed to be on the coming Saturday, 4th June, in the afternoon! xD Only 16/32 replied my PM, and out of them, a few only told me the date they prefer, but not the dates they cannot make it, so for the sake of most people, including those who replied me their availability, and those want to join in last minute, Saturday will be the best date. I hope that everyone can understand this =)

Now, it’s time to choose the type of KTV to go! Note that there is a need to enquire everyone’s opinions on this because the price per person and the quality of the rooms can differ by a lot. Everyone is entitled to two votes =) Here are the options:

KBOX

Price: $16++ including some tidbits and 2 standard drinks, 2-7pm

Outlets available: http://www.kbox.com.sg/Location.aspx

Party World

Price: $11.80++ including two drinks OR one alcoholic and some titbits, not including KOD ($4 for songs copyright) and towels ($1.50) that are compulsory. Even with a 10% discount for students (I am a student), one has to pay about $18-$19 nett

Outlets available: http://www.partyworldktv.com.sg/location.aspx

Ten Dollar Club http://www.jkeart.com/entertainment/specialpromo.htm

Price: $10 nett including free flow drinks and a bowl of sharksfin

Outlets available: only one at 31A to 35A Smith Street )around Chinatown), 3rd Floor, Singapore 058945

Teo Heng http://www.teoheng.com/

Price: $12 nett per hour per room, for the largest room (8-10pax) (they count by room, not by number of people, so for 10 ppl, it’s only $6 nett per pax for 5 hours excluding drinks), drinks sold separately at only $1.00 each

Outlets available: only one at Katong Shopping Centre

Note: until now there are already 9 people who confirmed they can go on Saturday, so we may not be able to fit into the largest room.

Choose the 2 KTV of your choice, the KTV with the highest vote will be the one we are going =)

Oh, and do tell me if u can’t make it on Saturday.

so sad... i din get any PM from ZY... :(

Are ten dollar club's new songs as updated as k-box's? If yes then I choose ten dollar club coz it's cheaper!

And got shark fin soup some-more...oops, or is it mock shark fin soup???

haha. fake de la. it's something that tastes somehow like shark's fin soup. If i didnt remember wrongly, the sound system in chinatown there one not very gd eh.. :whistle:

:)

unfortunately, 10 dollar club jus downgraded their system to those CC type.

i was very pissed off. in addition, theres no more 'shark fin soup'.

only free slow drinks.

im considering to go kbox, which is a better alternative. but, the cost is changing my mind!

Hey guys, I have collated the results of the voting of KTV =) Most people voted Party World! Maybe for subsequent outings, we can just go there by default haha.

So the details will be:

Date: 4th June 2011, this Saturday

Time: 2-6pm (we will take the 4-hour package, price will be about $18-$19)

Location: a Party World Outlet at the central (to be confirmed, read below)

There are a few Party World outlets at central; but this time round I think it’s not feasible to ask for a voting again since reservation has to be made 3 days in advance i.e. I must make a reservation by tomorrow. Moreover, as long as it is located at central, the specific outlet that we go to shouldn’t make too much of a difference, right? Thus, now, I will need to confirm the number of people going and choose an outlet based on my decision and on the availability of the outlets.

So, please confirm your attendance ASAP! =) This time round, please do so by texting me @83384098. I guess this shall be more efficient =)

Moreover, those who want to volunteer in buying drinks and snacks for everyone to share (since what Party World gives for free is definitely not enough! haha), please tell me too =) (thru sms)

Oh, one more thing, if anyone has any suggestions for pre-/post- KTV activities, especially ice-breaking games, please tell me too! (also thru sms) This is very important to prevent awkwardness =) 

P.S. By the way, I apologise for being rather inefficient in the organising of this outing =( Not giving my number to u guys at the start (because I have limited free sms), or, not asking for your numbers means that u would have to go to BW regularly in order to indicate your availability/preferred date/KTV. But I do understand that not everyone has the time to go to BW regularly. Hence, my apologies to those who cannot attend/who did not participate in the various voting processes because they didn’t see my PM, especially those who gave me their number already >.< Also, for any other thing that I didn’t do well, I would also like to seek your kind understanding =)

Edited by leo724

whos going?

waa u finally replied.... why didn't u reply my PMs... >.<

hmm until now, we have jasperthong, Brenddy, craze, DoingMoar, and a fren not from bw. more will confirm soon, or have confirmed their availability but have not replied to my newest updates... =)

so will u be going?

Hey guys, I have collated the results of the voting of KTV =) Most people voted Party World! Maybe for subsequent outings, we can just go there by default haha.

So the details will be:

Date: 4th June 2011, this Saturday

Time: 2-6pm (we will take the 4-hour package, price will be about $18-$19)

Location: a Party World Outlet at the central (to be confirmed, read below)

There are a few Party World outlets at central; but this time round I think it’s not feasible to ask for a voting again since reservation has to be made 3 days in advance i.e. I must make a reservation by tomorrow. Moreover, as long as it is located at central, the specific outlet that we go to shouldn’t make too much of a difference, right? Thus, now, I will need to confirm the number of people going and choose an outlet based on my decision and on the availability of the outlets.

So, please confirm your attendance ASAP! =) This time round, please do so by texting me @83384098. I guess this shall be more efficient =)

Moreover, those who want to volunteer in buying drinks and snacks for everyone to share (since what Party World gives for free is definitely not enough! haha), please tell me too =) (thru sms)

Oh, one more thing, if anyone has any suggestions for pre-/post- KTV activities, especially ice-breaking games, please tell me too! (also thru sms) This is very important to prevent awkwardness =) 

P.S. By the way, I apologise for being rather inefficient in the organising of this outing =( Not giving my number to u guys at the start (because I have limited free sms), or, not asking for your numbers means that u would have to go to BW regularly in order to indicate your availability/preferred date/KTV. But I do understand that not everyone has the time to go to BW regularly. Hence, my apologies to those who cannot attend/who did not participate in the various voting processes because they didn’t see my PM, especially those who gave me their number already >.< Also, for any other thing that I didn’t do well, I would also like to seek your kind understanding =)

Edited by luvshorts

Guest faynic

ZY, u did a great job! it's difficult to cordinate an event..

seems like the ppl joining this time rd r all different from the last one...

anw, since u organised, i will gif u the fullest support. i will be going but i wont be singing much becos i will be singing this fri & sun...

waa u finally replied.... why didn't u reply my PMs... >.<

hmm until now, we have jasperthong, Brenddy, craze, DoingMoar, and a fren not from bw. more will confirm soon, or have confirmed their availability but have not replied to my newest updates... =)

so will u be going?

cant confirm yet. but would like to go. i am more of a last minute kinda guy. lol. might be meeting a friend. might wanna drag him here.

Edited by mamemo

Guest Torak

Hi Leo u r doing awesome & even PM me to read the details here。 Thks for organising but I hv to pak tor this sat & my dar dun wanna go。 I tried talk to him again & probably confirm with u ltr via sms。 ;)

People, tell me what to do.

I have 8 ppl confirmed going. 7 ppl cannot confirm their attendance yet. Many others are, perhaps, too busy to even reply >.< And i have to book a room by tonight...

Give me a number. What number should i tell the guy at the other side of the phone when i'm making a reservation?

As in, seriously, can someone experienced tell me? should i ask for a room for ~15 ppl or ~10 ppl? will party world accept it if we booked a bigger room than required for the actual turnout on that day? or maybe its better to book a smaller room, then in the case when more than expected come, we just squeeze a little?

I understand that many of u have tight schedules... sigh i just hope that more people can confirm by tonight...

People, tell me what to do.

I have 8 ppl confirmed going. 7 ppl cannot confirm their attendance yet. Many others are, perhaps, too busy to even reply >.< And i have to book a room by tonight...

Give me a number. What number should i tell the guy at the other side of the phone when i'm making a reservation?

As in, seriously, can someone experienced tell me? should i ask for a room for ~15 ppl or ~10 ppl? will party world accept it if we booked a bigger room than required for the actual turnout on that day? or maybe its better to book a smaller room, then in the case when more than expected come, we just squeeze a little?

I understand that many of u have tight schedules... sigh i just hope that more people can confirm by tonight...

book a room for around 12 pax? at most on that day turn out not good ask them change a smaller room if they have space.

best if u call them and ask if you could do book a bigger room but if turn out not good can change smaller room. ask for their flexibility.

in life u cant make everyone happy, so if those confirmed after 12th person will be rejected lo. being a person who cant confirm i will accept if there is no space for me since answered late.

Ask if any 1 has a nebo card! i saw nebo card has 20% off?

Hope i helped, sorry for causing trouble.

Ok i must admit that i'm REALLY REALLY tired of sending out PMs to EVERY SINGLE guy who responded SOMETHING on this topic... (thanks to those who replied every one of them and those who gave me their contacts, by the way), so other than really really important things like the meeting time and venue (yet to be confirmed, see below), i will just write some random (but still relevant) things here. Up to u if u want to check this topic out regularly, no pressures ya?

Well, i have decided to book a Party World room tomorrow 10pm, which means that i'm extending the deadline for confirming your attendance to 10pm tomorrow, 2nd June 2011. (Do i have to hide behind a bush to avoid some deadly arrows shooting towards me first?) Here are my justifications:

1. Many people have assured me that the Party World do not enforce the "rule" stated on their website regarding having to reserve a room 3 days in advance.

2. Based on last outing's experience, we still managed to get a room despite booking a room on-the-spot. Note that it is on Vesak Day, a public holiday.

3. I really don't want to leave any interested guy out. Yes, i have sent out invitations a few days ago, and it should be the onus of those interested to check out their PMs and reply as accordingly. But i'm just too soft-hearted la...

Hence, in the VERY VERY unlikely event that I can't book ANY room from the 4 Party World outlets in the central by tomorrow 10pm... Aiya i can assure u, sure can one la! Haha.

BUT, for those who have confirmed, PLEASE INFORM ME BY 10PM TOMORROW IF U ARE NOT SURE WHETHER U CAN MAKE IT. Otherwise, the rest will have to pay for the extra person that we booked for... (Party World's policy) and that is certainly a very irresponsible act!

And for those who still cannot confirm, regardless of whether u have your reasons (I do understand that not everyone's schedule is very clear-cut, though), try to do so by tomorrow 10pm. Otherwise, i will still let u come, but be prepared to be labelled as the culprit for causing unnecessary "overcrowding", ya? (hmm... maybe some people don't mind some squeezing? ahem ahem...)

Again, my number is 83384098. If i can post my number here for the benefit of everyone here, letting me know your number shouldn't be a big problem ba...

Edited by leo724

Guest faynic

wahto siannn no one reply anything ar haha. For those who are interested, there are now 17ppl (including me) who have confirmed that they are coming!!! xD *applause please*...

Wow! Zy is such popular to attract so much peeps.

wah siannn no one reply anything ar haha. For those who are interested, there are now 17ppl (including me) who have confirmed that they are coming!!! xD *applause please*...

17 ppl??? So many? How to squeeze 17 ppl into a room? Possible? I think some ktv, like Kbox, has got those function rooms to cater for big crowds. Partyworld also has?

Furthermore, each person will have less chance to sing liao...

Leo, kor kor going .

just that i am still down with flu and cough.

should be better by Sat but won't be able to sing at all due to the soreness in throat.

but count me in as spectator lol

juz hope i won't need to bring cotton bud lol

cotton bud for?

in case got bad singing lol ... joke :)

i figured with my sore throat, i will be the one cracking a lot of notes ...

LOL, we can crack lots of notes together

I'm with flu sounds too. But it sounds sexy ain't it ? no ?

I also down with quite worst sore throat and hopefully can sing listen by beyonce xD haha!!

Har, you sing so difficult high notes songs one argh?

I was thinking I'm going to sing karaoke friendly classic song such as Imagine by john lennon or beatles

or some michael bubble songs. :)

wah siannn no one reply anything ar haha. For those who are interested, there are now 17ppl (including me) who have confirmed that they are coming!!! xD *applause please*...

hugs bro! You're doing a fantastic job, no point in getting frustrated over ppl's lateness in replying.

It's definitely nothing personal yeah :thumb:

As per my sms/pm I've got sch from 9am-3pm so I'm really not sure if I can come. School may stretch late or end early :( and there's no way to tell.

I'll contact u when my sch's abt to end and check things with u

Cheers! :D

There's always another secret.