Male HQ

Ktv Outing Anyone? :)

jasperthong

Guess this outing did not materialise?

Lets organize another one.. im keen to join.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Lets organize another one.. im keen to join.

Well... NIKE... Just Do It!

Next Tues 17 May is Vesak Day, shall we do it that day?

Can do it in the afternoon and then go dinner after that?

Or go for Dim Sum and then KTV thereafter?

What say you guys?

Who wanna go? PM me ler...

Edited by starzyne

hey guys, we shall meet at harbour front mrt at 1.50pm later. Please have your lunch first =) And also note that we might have to wait or even go to another location to get a room since today is a public holiday. There are 4 party world ktv spots around Central btw.

Price is $11.80++ for 4 hours or $8.80++ for 2 hours.

Pls text me, tell me who u are, and confirm your attendance =) Also, tell me if u want the 4hrs one or the 2hrs one. if no one pulls out last min, there will be about 8 ppl going. CYA!

all are welcome to join last min haha.

Edited by leo724

Guest faynic

First of all, really need to thank leo724 (sry, i forgotten ur chinese name ZhiXXXX) for making the outing a big success. 3 CHEERS TO YOU!!!!

All of the participants r professionals!

Sry if i bore all of u, as i am naturally born to be quiet & shy :oops:

First of all, really need to thank leo724 (sry, i forgotten ur chinese name ZhiXXXX) for making the outing a big success. 3 CHEERS TO YOU!!!!

All of the participants r professionals!

Sry if i bore all of u, as i am naturally born to be quiet & shy :oops:

haha! ZHI YUAN! LOL.

Edited by stupidshaos

thks for reminding me... Zhiyuan, James, Jack, Paul, Lawrence (myself), Jianwen & Shaowei

some of the names same as the ppl around my social circle... i can't imagine if i saw the ppl i know attend the outing with me (although i didn't attend this outing)... :oops:

some of the names same as the ppl around my social circle... i can't imagine if i saw the ppl i know attend the outing with me (although i didn't attend this outing)... :oops:

Haha the usernames of the people who went for today's KTV outing is me, faynic, stupidshaos, starzyne, jarboy, craze, and jwen =)

cash studio is by far the best KTV I personally find

maybe next time u can organise a KTV outing to cash studio? does it has very comprehensive song lists? What's the price like? hmm we went to party world today and it's quite expensive since it's also a public holiday..

Well... I had fun n enjoyed myself today.... Hope u guys dun mind old guys like me... Haahahaa...

Yeah, plse let me know again if we organize another session...

Well, I guess we should have more interactions n get to know each other better... Widen our circle of frens...