Male HQ

Cum Control Fun

keeseng

I love to be edged.. followed by post orgasm torture. This is estasy.. so shiok. Especially if tied up spread eagle position.

Edited by seewai

An advice for the edgee: try to save up some loads first to feel more shiok.

Normally my cows will save at least 5-7 days before the session.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

2 hours ago, jammyhk01 said:

But in that case, most cannot hold it for a long time...

40 minutes ago, Str8Curio said:

Yah man..really difficult to hold for long if keep too many days!

Haha then just jo lo, not big deal one..

just that some some have tried it and prefer to save first, or maybe they are just sub when being asked to do so. :P

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

25 minutes ago, MMZ said:

It makes the edging really intense. Once held a load for two weeks before an edging session and in 5 minutes I was begging to cum. Still had to hold it in for an hour, and worse, at the end I was punished with a good polishing because I came without permission. Make sure your sir says yes before you shoot... Hahaha

i love it , this always the thing for my slave haha

3 minutes ago, wkayz said:

Haha you sound like an experienced edgee..

I’d normally slap his hard dick as a kinky punishment then he would Ouch, (no pain kind) they love it. Or slap their dick to their stomach hard.

i think the fun part about saving load prior is not just about the intensity, but also more likely they will ooze halfway and have more ruined orgasm throughout the edging session.

SO LIKING IT ~

On 8/14/2020 at 11:41 PM, wkayz said:

Haha you sound like an experienced edgee..

I’d normally slap his hard dick as a kinky punishment then he would Ouch, (no pain kind) they love it. Or slap their dick to their stomach hard.

i think the fun part about saving load prior is not just about the intensity, but also more likely they will ooze halfway and have more ruined orgasm throughout the edging session.

Edited by MMZ
1 hour ago, MMZ said:

And then you punish them for their accidental spurt! 

Yes I'm an experienced edgee. You sound like an experienced edger! Love being tied, primed and drained. 

yeah the slapping is when they ooze or accidentally spurt a bit, not orgasm yet. So the cock is still hard and I could still continue edging and push for more intensity.

if cum already becomes soft can’t slap also haha.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

11 minutes ago, Tomm said:

Hi guys

Chinese guy looking to get a session of getting edged and cum controlled as I try to hold out, and ultimately getting slowly pushed  over the edge. Ok to making reasonable payment for your time if you’re good at this and light touch tickling a guy , so feel free to private message me if interested.

Edger here in Marine Parade. Line or telegram me.

6 hours ago, wkayz said:

yeah the slapping is when they ooze or accidentally spurt a bit, not orgasm yet. So the cock is still hard and I could still continue edging and push for more intensity.

if cum already becomes soft can’t slap also haha.

Sounds kinky and nice. Always dream of this being tied up, slowly edged, Kena slapped on the dick etc... the reading really makes my dick hard... how I wish to be edged, slapped and slowly over the edged and be polished all tied up..

I loved the session I had once - a guy left his flat door open and I was instructed to walk in, strip and blindfold myself. Then call for him and he came and tied me up. Edged me and used a fleshlight on me until I blew my load. It was hot and he took a vid of me cumming lol   then he left before I untied myself so I never knew who he was. Very hot!

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

13 hours ago, awolonline said:

I loved the session I had once - a guy left his flat door open and I was instructed to walk in, strip and blindfold myself. Then call for him and he came and tied me up. Edged me and used a fleshlight on me until I blew my load. It was hot and he took a vid of me cumming lol   then he left before I untied myself so I never knew who he was. Very hot!

Hard to imagine why you would sign up for sth like this.