Male HQ

Cum Control Fun

keeseng

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all :) lean gym-fit 22C 65kg 174cm here, seeking safe and fun play with the following fetishes:

- edging and cum control

- dickhead polishing (light)

- bondage (light) with blindfold and gag

- nipple play

- shower fun

- body worship / clothed groping and molestation

- any of your fetishes (pm to discuss)

Not into:

- piss

- scat

- blood

- anal

- oral (without condom)

Can’t host. PM me if you wanna play with me :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, noldor said:

was tied up n edged for 3 hrs by a cute 20+ yr old demon in disguise policeman who interrogated my cock with both his hands and occasionally with his police booted foot. 2 ruined orgasms n 1 full orgasms and my cock was totally spent n shrunken. wanna try that again.

Cool sia. Wish to do that to someone 

3 hours ago, noldor said:

was tied up n edged for 3 hrs by a cute 20+ yr old demon in disguise policeman who interrogated my cock with both his hands and occasionally with his police booted foot. 2 ruined orgasms n 1 full orgasms and my cock was totally spent n shrunken. wanna try that again.

Fucking like! ~

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, krykry189 said:

Hi any younger gym fit bod chinese guys like to be teased and edged guys. Let's meet up for a nice erotic time for me to play you well. Looking forward to hear your manly moans as you rub your dick in my hands and mouth. And for your warm juices and manly essence to squirt  in loads into my mouth as u can no longer contain them and have to unwillingly release them for me. Pls message me on LINE or KIK at my ID: krykry189. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. 39 ch guy here

You are a leak we need to plug.

Your account will be suspended till 1st June and If I catch you posting any more such things for breaching the CB, I will have your account banned for good.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

I love edging fit and horny guys!

have a few buddies to play with before CB. Got this horny lean fit boy that I edged for 2 hours and he came 4 times, moaned non stop. So hot 😛

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈