Male HQ

Cum Control Fun

keeseng

It was fun edging BigBearz stocky muscles at the sengkang riverside parkbench......

and the Caucasian from nearby condo watching and wanking nearby.........

this place is cruisey alright.

Edited by chargingbull
Just now, fabianc said:

I think it's important to find someone pro at edging to help you! otherwise your experience will be pretty mediocre... (speaking from past experiences)

But do you have anyone to introduce for "us" to experience? 

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

Hi guys

Chinese guy looking to get a session of getting edged and cum controlled as I try to hold out, and ultimately getting slowly pushed  over the edge. Ok to making reasonable payment for your time if you’re good at this and light touch tickling a guy , so feel free to private message me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had an awesome cum control session with @Sgsimontann and good things have to share.

It was my first time being blindfolded, tied up and experiencing cum control. To be honest, I did not know what happened half the time but it felt great.

With a secret code, I entered the lift and was asked to be blindfolded and knelt down. Then, I was brought to the toilet to take off my clothes. Then he brought me to somewhere and the session started. Maybe it is the experience of being blindfolded, my other senses were magnified. I thought there were toys involved, but it was mainly his "magic" hands and a vibrator. His techniques was as good as a sex toy, or if not, better. Honestly, I was in awe. The entire experience was great and could not be put down in words. You have to experience it to know it.

This will definitely not be my last time. 😁 If you are interested, you should pm him like I did. I am sure you will enjoy it.

P/s: thank you @ahboi89
for your awesome review previously. Because I read your review, now I know what it is liked to be edged/cum control.

After reading all of Simon's rave reviews I decided to reach out to him to experience him myself. He was game to meet me for an impromptu session and it was great! I was blindfolded throughout the session and relied on him to guide me throughout his place. I was made to strip for him at his door and I felt exposed here, which was just the beginning. He spent the first few moments exploring my body and playing with my chest and nipples, and I felt inspected and toyed with. Then, he led me to his bed where he used his famous vibrator on me at the right magic spot! He brought me to the edge and held me there even when I wanted to cum. I felt so frustrated because my cum was not mine to control and I was kept on the edge for a long time. Finally, he brought me right up to the edge and I cum but it was ruined! He continued to ruin me four times in a row and I felt so drained and emptied out and totally not in control of my own orgasms. So this is what it meant to be totally milked! And he finally gave me a full orgasm at the end although it was dry, and I felt a mix of frustration and satisfaction. Like I was totally toyed with but in a good way, haha! Anyway the most key point was that even though he is a demanding dom I felt like he was very respectful and kind and took the extra mile to make me feel relaxed and at ease. There was even relaxing spa music haha. So in conclusion if you wanna feel used and drained but in a respectful manner you can reach out to him. Thanks again :) @Sgsimontann

On 10/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, corastarbreeze said:

I am from KL. Looking for someone to edge or milk me. I am chinese 170cm 70kg

Would love to help you out. PM me if you're keen. 😉