Male HQ

Cum Control Fun

keeseng

• 3 weeks later...

It was exactly 1 month since Puppy’s  last milking by master @Sgsimontann. Puppy was horny and all riled up with anticipation for Master’s summoning.

Puppy arrived at master’s house lobby and found that Puppy’s gear ready for Puppy to begin its transformation. Puppy changed into its black soccer socks, black faux leather underwear, and black collar with leash. The final piece, the black Puppy hood, Puppy eased it over Puppy’s head and Puppy let out a “Arf” and puppy’s humanity has been locked up. Master opened his door slowly with Puppy kneeling and offering Puppy’s leash and keys to Puppy’s caged dick.

Master took the leash and keys and praised Puppy. Puppy replied with Arf Arf and joy. Master let puppy into his dens and taught Puppy tricks like “Paw” and “Rollover”. Once Master was satisfied, Puppy was ordered to be in the standing position. Master bound Puppy’s paws behind Puppy. Puppy clamped Puppy’s nipples and that elicited moans from Puppy.

Master used his new terragun attachments on Puppy’s navel. Master massaged Puppy through Puppy’s cage. Since Puppy had not released for weeks, Puppy was leaking from the massage. This was confirmed when master removed Puppy’s cage and commented on the amount of pre-cum Puppy had leaked out.

Master led Puppy onto Master’s bed. Master attached a legs spreader onto Puppy and affixed Puppy’s front paws to Puppy’s ankles. Puppy’s butt hole and perineum are now exposed for Master’s ministrations. Puppy used various attachments on Puppy’s perineum and prostate. Puppy was riding on the edge of cumming throughout.

Alas, Master allowed Puppy to cum after Puppy pitifully begged Master.  Master drained Puppy cum and precum tank totally. After Master released Puppy’s from the leather binding, Puppy’s legs spasms uncontrollably again much to Master’s delight. Master sure knows how to take care of Puppy!

• 2 weeks later...

My fantasy: I'd like a smaller master to dominate me. Make me do jumping jacks till im all sweaty, then leash me like a dog. While im kneeling and presenting my balls, he crushes my balls in one hand and pleasures my sweaty nips with the other. Taunt me for my manhood being owned and humiliated. Then ruin my first cum with my cock twitching and spewing a load while balls are being squeezed mercilessly. Force me to lick the first load clean off the floor while having my head stepped on. Then crush my balls again in his small hands and stroke me till i cum another ruined load and rub that load all over my chest. Make me beg to cum again. This time im allowed to jerk off while my nips are being rubbed with semi-dried sticky cum and just as i think im allowed to cum properly my hands are forced away for my cock to spew a tiny drip of cum painfully. By this time my cock starts getting soft and im teased about being weak. Im commanded to be hard again. Im kicked in my balls till my sweaty cummy body spasms. Suddenly im semi hard again and im told to jerk off, while my master squeezes my balls while looking me in the eye with a wicked smile. With my balls in his hands I cum again, and this time nothing comes out. My cock twitches painfully in dry heaves, and he laughs and continues squeezing my balls. Im punished for cumming nothing with a kick to the balls. I crumble into a useless sweaty cummy heap, less of a man than i was at the hands of my master.

Anyone?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Add me as looking to be edged and to edge