Male HQ

Gross!

erection day

Was happily tucking into my century egg and chicken porridge at a foodcourt in Chinatown when I felt something in my tongue. Slowly pulling out the half-chewed meat from my mouth, I realised to my horror that there's a strand of hair in it. I totally lost my appetite there and then. I had to give up my lunch. It can be the most expensive abalone on my plate but if it comes with a strand of stray hair, I cant continue eating anymore. Gross! Wont patronize that stupid stall again! :angry:

you should bring the whole things and show to the stall owner ...........and ask what hair is this har ??? if the answer is not satisfactory contact the NEA immediately ..then they will open their eyes big big and compensate you .

Guest U more disgusting then the hair

I agree with you man snowball!! High Five !!

Eating cock and with all that pubic hair around is ok... and get gross out by a strand of hair in their food is totally disgusting behaviour.

These people pay a few bucks like their money bigger then the wheel of the Bullock Cart.

This is exactly why Singaporeans are so hated around the world.

Hey ED, i had a similar experience too, but it's at Mac's!

Took leave from work, wake up after a good long sleep, went to Mac's to have a good start to the day with hotcakes... while eating the 2nd piece, saw a hair "weave" in and out of the hotcake. i showed it to the manager and she hurried up replace a new set of hotcakes... Enjoyment of hotcakes is over, but the manager's good crisis recovery is up to standard.

Koh Samui, I need u...

I also cannot stand hair in my food... It shows really bad hygene...

There was once at a buffet, I found a strand of curly thick hair amongst the dim sum!! I was with my colleagues and we concluded it is ether an armpit hair or a pubic hair! Can you imagine... :yuk: :blink:

Another thing I cannot stand is egg shell in egg dish and sand in rice or vegetables... Straight away I will almost vomit out everything and dun feel like eating anymore...

It is not that we are 'squeamish' or 'choosy'... Its basic hygene and courtesy...

Even if you get pubic hair while blowing someone, you will also get irritated lah...

ether an armpit hair or a pubic hair! Can you imagine... :yuk: :blink:

Even if you get pubic hair while blowing someone, you will also get irritated lah...

so can i take it that, being like that about pubic hair... have taken steps never to irritate the other guy blowing for you by keeping your pubic hair very neat and trim and short, or even shaved?

that's really nice... :clap: :clap: :clap:

:P

I think one strand of hair is not too bad, at most you curse and swear!

I remembered once been to a restaurant in Chinatown and it's a bunch of human hair stuck in the middle of the wu-xiang meatroll. That was really disgusting...

Guest Singaporean?
I agree with you man snowball!! High Five !!

Eating cock and with all that pubic hair around is ok... and get gross out by a strand of hair in their food is totally disgusting behaviour.

These people pay a few bucks like their money bigger then the wheel of the Bullock Cart.

This is exactly why Singaporeans are so hated around the world.

Don't make stupid remark because you need to say something lah... Singaporeans hated around the world???? first time I heard of that comment!!

Bet you will be a traitor (running dog) if you were born during the war! :-)

Heard you talk abt this....... i got encounter today at Mac in Singapore Post at Paya lebar.... I was having big mac meal and when i was enjoying my fries..... then i saw human hair in my fries..... :( I just take that side and contiune eating my fries.... :lol:

.... then i saw human hair in my fries..... :( I just take that side and contiune eating my fries.... :lol:

Probably your own hair dropped into the fries when you eating half way... anyone would do the same lah!

Baloo... You want to check my pubic area ah? :P

I try to trim it to keep it neat and short and tidy... It makes me look good too... :)

hahaha...

dun wan la... shy la....

we only can do swordfighting...

:lol:

i trim too... but not shave... just find it more hygenic den a jungle there...

wait got more than one snake in there how???

:whistle:

Well said, Buaya! Top Chinese- you can eat my pubic hairs if you want since you are not so 'squeamish'. :whistle:

Aiyoh I don't mind cock hair but doesn't mean I'll eat ANYBODY's cockhair.

Only Buaya's will do.. his is very smooth. I think he use a lot of Pantene conditioner for his Penis.

• Guest locked this topic