Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

I'm most likely going to SAFTI for SAF day... they're always gonna throw me to camps far from my house aren't they lol

so many from lck2? haha.. was from 163..

Gotta go for SAF day too.. :(

yay we're all gonna be there haha. do you guys get the day off after or head straight back to camp?

peace.love.music

tumblr_notz0hzRSA1svy95mo1_540.gif

Im not sure.. What time is the parade? If its the afternoon, most probably we'll be release from SAFTI. 

I think even if it's in the afternoon, I might need to go back too since my camp's only a 5min walk from SAFTI =\

Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

Guest disillusioned

Just got enlisted 3 weeks ago, sadly, my school is school 4 all the way inside with noisy birds. ~_~

Sounds like the 1st/2nd/3rd Coy cluster. They still haven't gotten rid of the birds? Haha!

Sounds like the 1st/2nd/3rd Coy cluster. They still haven't gotten rid of the birds? Haha!

I know 1st Coy going to POP soon, not sure about 2nd. And yeah the birds are still there but surprisingly I am able to sleep through the noise. Bird shit is still a problem though.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Hahaha was from first coy... today last day in Tekong haha... 2nd coy pop-ing soon as well lol haha... 3rd coy still need a few more mths i think lol haha... those birds damn irritating lol... then at nite will suddenly circle one round n shit tgther lol... thn sometimes sway sway fly inside our bunk n shit -.- lol...