Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

any recommended stores to buy from online?

I buy my toys at sgintimates.com Their prices are lower compared to other store online.

Btw, I am not connected in anyway to that store. Just a happy and satisfied client! :)

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

heyyy..

i'm just trying to be cheeky. we are already getting something for the bdae boy..

i was thinking of getting a small budget item like maybe below 30-40 as a sex toy. any recommendations where i should look? maybe something reusuable. i think tenga eggs are in the budget but they are suppose to be 1 time use rite?

hoping for something dat u know its obviously sexual. the tenga egg is a lil discreet. dildos are out of the question.. =) thanks

heyyy..

i'm just trying to be cheeky. we are already getting something for the bdae boy..

i was thinking of getting a small budget item like maybe below 30-40 as a sex toy. any recommendations where i should look? maybe something reusuable. i think tenga eggs are in the budget but they are suppose to be 1 time use rite?

hoping for something dat u know its obviously sexual. the tenga egg is a lil discreet. dildos are out of the question.. =) thanks

buy him a hooker : D

just kidding. But if can find him a hot date with a hot guy, that will be the best sexual birthdae present ever : D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I bought a fleshlight recently and after masturbating a couple of times, i could last less than 5 mins.

How to extend and delay orgasm?

Hi.

I bought a fleshlight recently and after masturbating a couple of times, i could last less than 5 mins.

How to extend and delay orgasm?

Where did u bought it

• 2 months later...

Did you find yourself a butt plug? Here are a few links you might find informative -

The Aneros - great prostate stimulator for a beginner

http://www.toptobottomnyc.com/2011/10/uncertain-orgasm.html

The naughty boy - prostate stimulator with vibrator - one of my friends has one and he loves it

http://www.toptobottomnyc.com/2010/12/toys-for-boys-naughty-boy.html

If you want to shop locally in SG then sportsmenasia.com is good. If you are happy to shop online then check out http://www.manhuntshop.com. I ordered from them recently and they were great.

I got another friend the Perfect Peter dildo for his birthday and he is loving it. He even sent me a video of himself riding it!

http://www.manhuntshop.com/real-deal-dildo--perfect-peter_923.html

• 3 months later...
Guest kati123

Mobile phone considered toy? lol... took my friend's iPhone (he's one hot guy!) and slipped it into my undies while vibrating - got CUM all over it!! Worse thing, some seeped INTO the phone screen and half of the screen can no longer work... heheh... didnt realise cum can be so damaging!!! Strangely enuff, he didnt mind!! However, he did demand a pair of my Armani briefs in exchange for his ruined phone, which of course i didn't mind at all =)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone try this new toy? It's called the A10 Cyclone. My friend got it from Japan and he claimed that playing with it, he had the best orgasm he ever had. I am sure where can got one in Singapore? otherwise, I should start planning for a Japan trip. LOL

[media=]

• 3 months later...

A-10 Cyclone From Japan

Wow this great sextoy tool is the most coolest and greatest i have ever had in my life.. Very very powerful and damn shiok having it...

I am using it to replace my hand n bolster for my masturbation....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frankensteinpet

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a strap on to break my virgin ass with my girlfriend...

anyone has any deals they could share?

Im 21, and cant believe singapore sex shops require someone so old. :(

anyone has an alternative they could share?

• 2 weeks later...

Ooppz I didn't know there was already a thread on sex toys.. I started another sorry! Anyways, I tried buying from Thailand but in the end decided not to bring in, I didn't want to take the risk of being caught, I know Singapore law can be quite anal sometimes, they don't care if you know or not. Decided to buy from Singapore online shops instead, some are really expensive but if you find the right one the prices are not too way off if you import from other countries because of the shipping fees.  

Guest Guest

I am using it to replace my hand n bolster for my masturbation....

Lol when u say bolster, do u mean lying stomach flat down and putting it in between ur legs and rub on it. Not sure if im the only one doing that, feeling is quite shiok.

Holly Shit pal, you bought yours for $170?? That's really expensive, where did you get yours? I bought mine for less than $80 if i didn't remember wrongly. got it from www.cherryaffairs.com  :X  I don't see how much better it can get, haha I am enjoying it hell a lot..   :oops:

I got my butt plug and prostate toys there! Got it from other sites before too but yea I think is by far the most worth the money buys. 

for those prostate massagers, which one should i choose for absolut e beginner?

Haha.. you mean zero experience with anything up ass or have tried beads all that want something better? This was my first http://www.cherryaffairs.com/products/the-class-prostate-player-prostate-massager

Haha.think it's best for beginners. But I am no longer a beginner now though :P

Haha.. you mean zero experience with anything up ass or have tried beads all that want something better? This was my first http://www.cherryaffairs.com/products/the-class-prostate-player-prostate-massager

Haha.think it's best for beginners. But I am no longer a beginner now though :P

Eh, I bought one 1 year back when i started out as a noob. Haha. this series is damn awesome. others I like: http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/prostate-massagers/#filter-2-1-1191--5-1

http://www.cherryaffairs.com/products/perineum-teaser-prostate-massager

Damn awesome, you guys can try but I am not sure if we can buy from edenfantasy cos it's overseas and i heard it's illegal? Anyone knows?

dansim, on 05 Mar 2013 - 02:59, said:

Eh, I bought one 1 year back when i started out as a noob. Haha. this series is damn awesome. others I like: http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/prostate-massagers/#filter-2-1-1191--5-1

http://www.cherryaffairs.com/products/perineum-teaser-prostate-massager

Damn awesome, you guys can try but I am not sure if we can buy from edenfantasy cos it's overseas and i heard it's illegal? Anyone knows?

Quite many people seemed to be talking about www.cherryaffairs.com lately, tried their products, their products are good and not costly. only complain is that I think they can save trees by cutting down abit on paper cushions to protect the products. lol

Frankensteinpet, on 16 Feb 2013 - 03:29, said:

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a strap on to break my virgin ass with my girlfriend...

anyone has any deals they could share?

Im 21, and cant believe singapore sex shops require someone so old. :(

anyone has an alternative they could share?

Not all what, www.cherryaffairs.com requires 18 and above, isn't that the legal requirement to be 18 and above?

• 3 weeks later...

YEs,, you are correct... i love the sensation.. i did that since age 21 until i finally found the A10 cyclone..

Lol when u say bolster, do u mean lying stomach flat down and putting it in between ur legs and rub on it. Not sure if im the only one doing that, feeling is quite shiok.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Guest

YEs,, you are correct... i love the sensation.. i did that since age 21 until i finally found the A10 cyclone..

i can get orgasm without cumming (dry orgasm) while doing that. leave the cum for another intense session. do u cum while doing that? this 'dry orgasm' leads me to 'recover' and get horny again faster.

both... sometimes i turn around and let it shoot over my body while at times i reached orgasm and stopped and then do the fucking bolster style for few repeated rounds in the nite before i finally let it shoot out..

i can get orgasm without cumming (dry orgasm) while doing that. leave the cum for another intense session. do u cum while doing that? this 'dry orgasm' leads me to 'recover' and get horny again faster.

I am looking for those dildo that have a dick shape(with mushroom head) can be realistic or not is nvm. However it is very inconvenient for me to buy as I can't home delivery(ppl aways at home) and I too ps to go to their shop(also inconvenient).

Anyway body selling their used one that resembles something shown in

http://www.shopintimates.com/dildos_and_dongs.html

With/without suction base is fine..but prefer suction as I want to try riding a dick

Guest Guest

I am looking for those dildo that have a dick shape(with mushroom head) can be realistic or not is nvm. However it is very inconvenient for me to buy as I can't home delivery(ppl aways at home) and I too ps to go to their shop(also inconvenient).

Anyway body selling their used one that resembles something shown in

http://www.shopintimates.com/dildos_and_dongs.html

With/without suction base is fine..but prefer suction as I want to try riding a dick

i dun recommend getting a used one due to hygiene reasons, no matter how its stated to be totally cleaned.

most of the online shops have discreet packaging and a receiver will not likely know what it is at all. and you can always put up special request at the checkout section to have all info removed leaving just your name and mailing address. moreover, most use courier company and the courier guy deliver your package without knowing what it is at all.

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.