Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

Guest Butted

just remember to take out the batteries where applicable

If the stupid custome officer asked, just say the plastic dick is for your wife...and the anus is for yourself. Then watched his/her expression like in candid camera.

• 1 month later...
Guest curious

There are so many varieties of toys for bottoms now to pleasure ourselves but I am kinda confused what has the best results. Does anyone have any feedback on what works best for him?

I've seen pxxn movies where the bottom can sit on a gigantic buttplug and with his hole stretched wide open, i find that a great turn on. Very tempted to buy the Jap sextoy like the following (#38B Big):

My link

Fellow bottoms who have their own toys wanna get together?

• 1 month later...

I saw them in sportsmenasia shop. There are so many different types. Saw a customer bought it. Tempt to buy one too.

Hmm wat are their prices like? I feel like buying one but feel too embarrassed to go buy...

Wow, the price is a whopping $173.00.... so damm ex....

GG! With that kinda price it'll just stay in my wishlist I guess =/

I still wanna get something like this... Maybe will just buy a cheap dildo...

Guest good grief!

They shld have get a guy to sell this "vibrator" lor, looks more convincing, haaa.

I wonder if buy from taiwan, this thing will kena confiscate at the airport or not?

The sales promotor must be usually selling pots and pans to aunties in a shopping mall but forgot to change her selling style. :whistle:

Looks a lot like Bad Boy Prostate Massager. IDK if I can handle that. Haha.

I have a smaller one called Naughty Boy. :whistle:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Looks a lot like Bad Boy Prostate Massager. IDK if I can handle that. Haha.

I have a smaller one called Naughty Boy. :whistle:

That sure is one wicked toy to have buzzing about in your butthole.... yeh!!

i bot both nottiboy n badboy months ago but only open n used notti. think need few more years of training be4 using bad. haha!!

So dude... hows it perform? Let's hear your verdict... what's the scoop on this butt buzzer.

How long can you have it on full whack in your butt... can anyone hear it if you're wearing it while walking about in the shopping mall....?

Gee, it looks like you could have a party in your butt anytime.. ...endless possibilities... just imagine having this buzzing away in your butt while you're screwing someone... your cok's gonna transmit the vibration right up the other guys ass....that's just wicked... yeh!!

@miketop_amk: It's very intense. Especially for me since I am not a bottom (still having a hard time inserting it. but once it's in, as you guys say it, so siok! :lol: ). The bullet when vibrating don't produce a loud vibrating sound. It's pretty quiet. Note that this is not a butt plug. It tends to slip out. So wearing it while cruising inside the mall... Not a good idea. :P

Edited by Curious_Mac

homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Raymond Sol

hi in new her, and i dont dare to talk online, can somone cal me on +47 92228356 i hope you dont call when im with friends, bur i want sooe to talk to

They shld have get a guy to sell this "vibrator" lor, looks more convincing, haaa.

I wonder if buy from taiwan, this thing will kena confiscate at the airport or not?

get a guy to sell i think still not that convincing. best is to get them to demo it and that will be perfect. confirm the sales will be very good. lolx...

get a guy to sell i think still not that convincing. best is to get them to demo it and that will be perfect. confirm the sales will be very good. lolx...

Agreed, selling and live demo by a guy is the best!

• 2 months later...
Guest Anros_First_Timer

For Aneros type of prostate massager, you don't just poke here poke there. Didn't you read the instruction?

I just bought one for my partner. He got the Progasm almost the very first time, albeit a light one.

The trick is you need to either constantly "suck" the massager, so that it can stimulate the prostate regularly. Or, you lie sideway and rock it. You must be able to feel constant stimulation at the prostate, give you the itchy itchy feeling. After a while, the feeling getting more and more intense, and you will shake uncontrollably.

I bought this out of curiosity, after seeing people shaking uncontrollably in some videos. And I vowed it really happened, shaking very much like girls having orgasm :rolleyes: And my partner had 7 progasm within 30 mins. :clap:

So try again, if it is still with you. Remember, don't apply any pressure, just do the anal contraction to "suck" it, or, rock it so that you feel the stimulation to the prostate.

Or if anyone wanna a tutorial, leave your email here. I am willing to guide you. :lol:

Guest Aneros user

Hi Can i have yr email address.

For Aneros type of prostate massager, you don't just poke here poke there. Didn't you read the instruction?

I just bought one for my partner. He got the Progasm almost the very first time, albeit a light one.

The trick is you need to either constantly "suck" the massager, so that it can stimulate the prostate regularly. Or, you lie sideway and rock it. You must be able to feel constant stimulation at the prostate, give you the itchy itchy feeling. After a while, the feeling getting more and more intense, and you will shake uncontrollably.

I bought this out of curiosity, after seeing people shaking uncontrollably in some videos. And I vowed it really happened, shaking very much like girls having orgasm :rolleyes: And my partner had 7 progasm within 30 mins. :clap:

So try again, if it is still with you. Remember, don't apply any pressure, just do the anal contraction to "suck" it, or, rock it so that you feel the stimulation to the prostate.

Or if anyone wanna a tutorial, leave your email here. I am willing to guide you. :lol:

Guest Aneros_First_Timer

Aneros used to be really popular but I heard from friends that the current anal toy favourite is from Rocks-Off, who have the Rude Boys prostate massager series: http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?b=101

Again, the trick is to leave it inside you and rock on it gradually until the sensation gets more and more intense...

Looks the same, except the vibration capability. And this toy is a lot more expensive. I do not know if the vibration helps to stimulate better progasm, but I thought the presence of vibration could be distracting? Correct me if I am wrong.

Sounds like really shiok. can this be administered on your own? Where can I get one?

Guest Aneros_First_Timer

Sounds like really shiok. can this be administered on your own? Where can I get one?

Google for some local sex shop. I am not associated with any of them nor can recommend. I can only tell you I bought one from Upper Bukit Timah Shopping Center. They have lots of collection there. Now they have a promotion, purchase beyong $70 and you get free vibrating bullet (but not waterproof).

Aneros is designed to be hands free, and self administered.

Google for some local sex shop. I am not associated with any of them nor can recommend. I can only tell you I bought one from Upper Bukit Timah Shopping Center. They have lots of collection there. Now they have a promotion, purchase beyong $70 and you get free vibrating bullet (but not waterproof).

Aneros is designed to be hands free, and self administered.

Yes, u can get it at most sex shops. E.g., the one at Bugis Village. I got mine in Orchard.

Thanks. I read some of the review from Aneros. Seems like mixed reviews thou some admittedly experience major multiple orgasms. How did you guys like it after use?

I read one of the reviews that we have to be very patient using it. He said he put it inside and go to sleep. And usually he will woke up with his powerful climax in the early morning. I tried one night...don't like it and can't sleep with "something" down there...perhaps I'm top...

Guest Aneros_First_Timer

Thanks. I read some of the review from Aneros. Seems like mixed reviews thou some admittedly experience major multiple orgasms. How did you guys like it after use?

My partner manage to achieve 7 progasms within 30 mins.

• 1 month later...

I brought one prostate massager called aneros. But I didnt feel shiok like what others said when i insert fully. Any advice?

When the aneros is used in conjunction with tantric exercises etc. it can be pretty pleasurable. It is not like a typical vibrator/dildo toy. I find it a fun and interesting toy for self-discovery. One of the most intense orgasms I've ever had is when I had the aneros inside me, while I was fxxking this other guy.

Try using it while taking a bath. Lay in the tub, relax, insert it inside you. Breathe, relax, squeeze, relax... :twisted:

Love. 

could it be not long enough? you also bought aneros? which model?

My friend bought Bad boy....he say very shiok....

Well.........My model is Aneros SGX. Not sure how come don,t have any feeling at all when it fully insert........ So what your model? So more not Cheap also......

Mine is aneros MGX. I was thinking that SGX might be too small, so I got the slightly bigger version. Did you try dildos before?

Well maybe it a bit small.......maybe must try the Aneros Progasm it a bigger one. Have not try any Dildos before.....How about you?

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.