Male HQ

Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)

Guest sex crazed

Guest Tenga fan

Hi guys someone told me that Tenga fliphole can be gotten at a shop level two of midlink plaza or midpoint orchard.

Can someone confirm for me is it mid point orchard or midlink plaza level two to buy tenga fliphole from a SHOP SELLING SEX TOYS

THANKS.

We all know fleshlight/fleshjack, Tenga and Fliphole but would you try a toy that looked like an ass?

Blake Riley CyberSkin Vibrating Ass

T9045-7_A.jpg

From the picture it looks like they have done a good job making a realistic ass hole. Would you like to try?

http://www.69adulttoys.com/SexToys/Toy.asp?ProdID=2691

or

http://www.forbiddenerotics.com/Blake-Riley-CyberSkin-7X-Vibrating-Ass.html

• 1 month later...

Side questions:

what lubes can be used with this?

where to buy them? (I meant the lube)

The fliphole does comes with 3 lube samples and you can buy more of the Tenga branded lubes. Otherwise I think any water based lube would be fine. You would want to avoid both oil based and silicon based lubes as they could damage the material of the fliphole.

Guest Try Astroglide

Am using Astroglide with flip at the moment. It's very good and easy to wash off, can get it at Guardian.

Don't use Durex or KY, they are too rough!

Tenga fliphole can be bought at a discount on the internet , so just type japan adult sex toys and search on the internet, so many sites offering tenga standard fliphole and black edition at a discount just pay for shipping adn handling and wait about three weeks to have it discreetly delivered to your doorstep with a guarantee to your credit card company . So minors no credit cards no fliphole whooppeee

• 3 weeks later...

Tenga fliphole can be bought at a discount on the internet , so just type japan adult sex toys and search on the internet, so many sites offering tenga standard fliphole and black edition at a discount just pay for shipping adn handling and wait about three weeks to have it discreetly delivered to your doorstep with a guarantee to your credit card company . So minors no credit cards no fliphole whooppeee

So has anyone else tried it? How many times can it be used before the rubber wears off?

Guest engineer

So has anyone else tried it? How many times can it be used before the rubber wears off?

I am using my white one for few months average 2-3 times a week. Still look okay but I was told the specs stated 50 times, not sure true or not.

BTW don't get the newer black fliphole as it is very stiff and not as nice as the white version.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest beatty

Have anyone tried and used Rude Boy brand , adult toys especially the ones with battery operated vibrations .

It is quite big and curved in a U shaped does it fit in the anal canal ?

I recently bought Naughty Boy.

Just the right size for starters (I'm a top, btw).

At first it's very difficult and painful to use, but once you get to know the technique on how to slide it in, it's worth it -- pretty intense orgasm. :whistle:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest guest

At first it's very difficult and painful to use, but once you get to know the technique on how to slide it in, it's worth it -- pretty intense orgasm. :whistle:

is that the picture of a naughty boy u pasted on the top left hand corner?it does look like a fake hand. nice can use so many sizes to finger in the ass.

Guest genius

is that the picture of a naughty boy u pasted on the top left hand corner?it does look like a fake hand. nice can use so many sizes to finger in the ass.

buy wat sex toy? so despo let dog piak u la...

:rolleyes:

Try to befriend Google, it'll surely save yourself from shame. :P

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest tecur

Any business minded guys want to try renting out sex toys?

My dilemma is that I am a btm and prefer the real things anytime but still curious about sex toys. I don't think I will retain them after use. Moreover, I cannot keep them at home.

I did suggest to my fb to buy some sex toys for added fun but he felt insecure about not satisfying me and needing to get sex aids...men are such bigots :lol: I can lower my manliness and let him fxxk but to even hint the slightest lowering of his manliness is a fighting challenge. You can imagine how he pumped me that night.

I did try with a zucchini but it was cold and dead. I want to try the vibrating type so I can enjoy being passive :lol:

I think the saunas or sex shops would be interested in this.

Any business minded guys want to try renting out sex toys?

My dilemma is that I am a btm and prefer the real things anytime but still curious about sex toys. I don't think I will retain them after use. Moreover, I cannot keep them at home.

I did suggest to my fb to buy some sex toys for added fun but he felt insecure about not satisfying me and needing to get sex aids...men are such bigots :lol: I can lower my manliness and let him fxxk but to even hint the slightest lowering of his manliness is a fighting challenge. You can imagine how he pumped me that night.

I did try with a zucchini but it was cold and dead. I want to try the vibrating type so I can enjoy being passive :lol:

I think the saunas or sex shops would be interested in this.

I think sex toys are personal things. There's also the hygiene issue.

Do you really feel safe using sex toys that scores of men have used? I know I wouldn't, call me paranoid.

Sure, you could slip a condom on. But that would not apply to all sorts of sex toys. Might work for the bottom's toys.

Top can put on condoms then use toys but not as shiok lah.

Edited by night listener

Guest tercur

I think sex toys are personal things. There's also the hygiene issue.

Do you really feel safe using sex toys that scores of men have used? I know I wouldn't, call me paranoid.

Sure, you could slip a condom on. But that would not apply to all sorts of sex toys. Might work for the bottom's toys.

Top can put on condoms then use toys but not as shiok lah.

Exactly, haha sex toys are personal things :lol:

Do you really feel safe using sex toys that scores of men have used?

That's exactly what one of my fb told me when I told him about my other 2fbs. And seriously, I've been used by dozens of men from Thailand, China and Indonesia and locals too. In fact, I had even went for 2nd rounds in Bangkok and got asked by the guy if I had been fxxked already. I told him yes and he still used me too. But....he put on 2 condoms :lol: I don't think he can stop halfway with my legs wide open and ready for him.

I am saying all these because at least we can use antiseptics on the toys we rent. But can you rinse with antiseptics the cock or hole you are about to play? So let's all play safe. I let men do all kinds of things to me but it must all be safe without exchange of body fluids. I carry a pack of condoms and put them on everything that want to enter my body.

Guest thanks

i have both rude boy & naughty boy. realised only will get aroused if inserted 1/3 into myself. if too deep in will feel pain... :(

Thansk for the info.

i was wondering why some people can insert so big a thing like the biggest rude boy into their asses.

Is it true that ang moh not only have bigger dongs and then bigger turds and hence bigger ass holes and need bigger rude boys anal toys

Guest massage

sound interesting. btw, where to get these toys. thought of getting one and play play.

Biggest I ever used was the Doc Johnson Triple Bubble, which is the one I'm using in my display pic(not my avatar that's the anus stopper from japan), . Its really huge, like 5 inches in diameter at the biggest point. Takes lots of lube to get in at first, but once you get used to it, it feels just great.

Real turn on wearing it when I'm outside at work or just walking around, feels like you have this dirty little secret.

Makes me feel like a real slut as well.

Edited by Compulsivexhibitionist

Guest Guest

Biggest I ever used was the Doc Johnson Triple Bubble, which is the one I'm using in my display pic(not my avatar that's the anus stopper from japan), . Its really huge, like 5 inches in diameter at the biggest point. Takes lots of lube to get in at first, but once you get used to it, it feels just great.

Real turn on wearing it when I'm outside at work or just walking around, feels like you have this dirty little secret.

Makes me feel like a real slut as well.

Okay, how does that rate compared to the real thing? I have a few fbs so I don't need this to keep me occupied :lol: But I am really curious about the vibrating ones. Hope to rent one to try but nowhere to rent one.

sound interesting. btw, where to get these toys. thought of getting one and play play.

Bought it online.

I purchased Naughty Boy & a flavored lube.

Since the merch reached $150 they gave me free delivery and bullet (the one usually being used in japanese pxxn). :P

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Guest

buy wat sex toy? so despo let dog piak u la...

That's what my fb said almost the same thing when I merely suggested we try buying a vibrating dildo for added fun...:swear:

"buy wat sex toy huh? you bu until like that...you itchy call me to piak you la....plastic also you can do love...you got love feelings for plastic ah? then any kang with cock better you lagi love and open hole fast fast...what you waiting for huh? open legs la, nimpeh tonight want to hoot you jialat jialat until you phua cb....you bu eh sure song until "saliva water your cb mouth"....knn why after one week still your cb mouth still like wet wet one huh??? you got steal kang boh???knn you bu one really very "big eat"..."

Sigh...only ask and he scold me until like that...:swear: Why nobody renting ??

• 4 weeks later...

I think so.

But why should you order overseas when there are a lot of online adult shop available here in Singapore?

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Ball-less

I see lots of posts like these -

want to go sauna but scared

want to chat up cute friend but scared

want to bring in sex toy but scared

it really makes me think a sizable portion of singapore gay men are really ball-less ! The lesbians are way more garang then us

what the f**k to be scared about? Do a google search and you u should know where you stand legally. Then have or borrow the bloody balls to do what you want!!!!

Guest Guest

it really makes me think a sizable portion of singapore gay men are really ball-less ! The lesbians are way more garang then us

what the f**k to be scared about? Do a google search and you u should know where you stand legally. Then have or borrow the bloody balls to do what you want!!!!

nothing wrong to ask when in doubt or having second thoughts. some people just need another form of confirmation, whether to go ahead or back out.

Guest xstaticboi

Actually i am going oversea with bf and want to bring along toy to play, just not sure will be blocked when returning to sg.

yes u can bring. of course, don bring metal kind or in a very obvious cock shape. hahaha...

i bought 2 big bottles of jap lube, tenga fliphole and a anal toy from Japan. don't worry. just play...

You can bring them in, I've brought some back before for friends :whistle:

However I reckon it'll be quite embarrassing if you were asked to take it out for the customs officer to check in front of everyone, so you've gotta be mentally prepared for the worst :oops:

Guest Guest

Not only embarrassing if kena inspection in front of the other passengers, but also risk having the items confiscated if the officer doing the check consider the masturbators to be "obscene objects" - my lawyer fren said that it is subjective and it is depending on your luck and also on how strict the officer is regarding such sensitive items.

Guest toy boy

I tried the tenga two holes mastubator toy and it is quite amazing but the lube from japan is hard to find , The Japanese have the best lubes and i like it because it does not dry up so fastand the two hole tube can allow two cocks to enter at the same time, some imaginative positions need to be employed and so yoga positions also

Guest tyu nia ma

Sure the lesbians are more garang, being women they won't get caned for any sexual offence, have you considered that no lesbian ghave been hauled to court for kissing the female partner in public, sure they are more garang , beacause society still view a butch lesbian as potiful and desrve some slack.

Remember lesbians were only recently codified as a crime in the recent amendments to the criminal code in red dot.

We are just being careful as the law is weighed heavily against g

Lesbians can get away with almost anything , as a last resort , they can cry in court to elicit sympathy

Guest CHAU HAI

Sure the lesbians are more garang, being women they won't get caned for any sexual offence, have you considered that no lesbian ghave been hauled to court for kissing the female partner in public, sure they are more garang , beacause society still view a butch lesbian as potiful and desrve some slack.

Remember lesbians were only recently codified as a crime in the recent amendments to the criminal code in red dot.

We are just being careful as the law is weighed heavily against g

Lesbians can get away with almost anything , as a last resort , they can cry in court to elicit sympathy

Wah switching from sex toys to lesbianism ah... Can't stand the butches..... mostly out of shape and wanna behave even more man than a real man! BTW, I brought back sex toys ( Tenga stuffs and 2 vibraters ) from japan before and was told to put my lugguage thru the X-ray scanner at customs but nothing happened... So, i think it's alright if they are not too sexually-shaped.

• G_M changed the title to Where To Buy Sex Toys? + Sex Toys Online Recommendation & Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.