Male HQ

Bernard Massage @ Tanjong Pagar Plaza (Formerly Bk Panjang)

hi i am doing part-time massage in bukit panjang. i am doing a combination of swedish and shiatsu. $50 per session.

i am just a normal looking chap early 30's. if those who try my massage and find it not to thier expectation they can just give me $10 for my massage oil and the electricity.

hours:

2pm - 11pm (monday to friday)

4pm - 11pm (sunday)

Edited by base69

Guest orangee

Bernard,

Looks like you have no confident in yourself.

Are you certified ? How long have you been practising ? if you are keen in doing biz pls be specific and details so that people wont ask to and fro questions like this.....

1) room aircon\with attached shower ?

2) with massage bed ?

3) $50 per session? What is your duration ?

4) Do you have any website ?

Guest base69

i really dont what u mean by i dont have confident in myself. if i dont have the confident do u think i will have this policy. right ? i have been in this trade of more then 10 over years. i use to have a massage studio.

1) yes air-con room with attached shower

2) yes with massage bed

3) per session means i will make sure that i will perform the full massage process. normally it will be 1 to 1.30hrs

4) sorry website not done yet.

i hope i have answer your question..

Bernard,

Looks like you have no confident in yourself.

Are you certified ? How long have you been practising ? if you are keen in doing biz pls be specific and details so that people wont ask to and fro questions like this.....

1) room aircon\with attached shower ?

2) with massage bed ?

3) $50 per session? What is your duration ?

4) Do you have any website ?

Guest orangee

I am abit curious because you mention.... "if those who try my massage and find it not to thier expectation they can just give me $10 for my massage oil and the electricity "

If you have more than 10 years experience why are you worried that your massage is not up to customer expectation ? Why after over 10 years your website is not ready ? Where were you operating for the past ten years ? You have not answer my question if you are a certified therapist .

itec diploma in holistic massage. putting up the $10 offer is just to make the customer free safe and to remind me to do u good job. i will not want to end up taking $10. and as for where i do my massage i will not want to review. i hope u understand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bernard's massage is medium to light pressure. Overall he's ok but he can improve overtime as he seemed rather nervous in his approach. But that's my opinion.

Guest Big Head

10 yrs exp still nervous questionable rite.

Used to have own Massage studio meaning......ahem

Bernard, don't have a big head don't wear a big hat.... :yuk:

if you said you're new people are more forgivable

Just my point of view . . . .Bernard provides a decent massage . . .accomodating and talks only on the start and when you ask him questions . . other than that he is nice.

Thats my point of view . . . enjoyed his massage.

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

• 3 weeks later...

i tried to book him 2x. but both times i was turned down. 1st sms he just replied "tonight cannot", 2nd sms "i dont do massage today". ok granted that sometimes he may be unavailable, but i guess its pure courtesy to turn down a client gently instead of being so curt. so bernard pls bear this in mind, will there be a 3rd time? probably not.

dear Mr james if u sms me U available tonight for massage and i reply tonight cannot <- anything wrong with that ????

if u sms me on sat U available for massage and i reply < - i dont do massage today cos it must be on sat when u sms me. i believe i wrote here i dont do massage on sat .......

sorry if i sound rude. cos i dont like to pretend and i am that kind of ppl can means can cannot means cannot.

Edited by base69

I had tried his massage and I must say that it's up to standard.

His massage is firm and I would give 4/5. There is a proper massage table and he would check whether is the pressure good enough shortly after he began.

Where ambience wise, 3/5. He is also trying to make a living and give him a chance to prove his skills.

Lastly I think they also deserved time out to pursue their own interests and do their own things.

Do note that I'm just sharing from a customer perspective and I'm in no way related to Bernard.

Thanks Bernard for the good massage yesterday!

i am here only doing part-time massage service. if u think that i have attitude problem u can give it a pass. cos i will be very tired and busy just to explain myself.

Bernard, you may need to follow from the experience of others like yourself and before you. Follow this link http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=25844 and you will get what is meant.

Good Luck!

Guest masssagee

I think there are some people who took their ITEC cert. years ago so it can be 10 years but maybe, due to day time work, didn't practise much so can understand abit nervous. This will go away after a few practises. Anyway, I though Guest meant well, avoid such confrontation will do you good. Some guys are just trying to 'test" your patience. Since you wanted to advertise here, you will face many characters here. Let it go.

• 2 months later...
Guest BP Shell
i tried to book him 2x. but both times i was turned down. 1st sms he just replied "tonight cannot", 2nd sms "i dont do massage today". ok granted that sometimes he may be unavailable, but i guess its pure courtesy to turn down a client gently instead of being so curt. so bernard pls bear this in mind, will there be a 3rd time? probably not.
if u noticed, most of the post that says his service is good are usually guest, so is he self-promoting his service? :clap:

Is Bernard that crude? I really thought of trying as I stay just 2 blocks away.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...