Male HQ

Do You Like To See Guys Zaogeng "走光"

Guest Chua Tian Xiang

Guest Guest

just saw a guy at macs amk wearing black shiny shorts sitting with the legs open wide wide. peeped through and found that he is freeballing and wearing a cockring!

the balls drop out from the side he still dunnoe

just saw a guy at macs amk wearing black shiny shorts sitting with the legs open wide wide. peeped through and found that he is freeballing and wearing a cockring!

Post his pic here...hehe

Mmmm...he must be feeling hot so he needed air to cool down there. :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest guest

haha cooling off wearing a cockring? wonder how ppl can freeball n wear cockring at the same time. my balls will just pop back and the ring would just drop onto the floor!

wouldn't want that to happen esp when u are walking!

Just wanna share, find this video quite interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGL3XvFKmg

I love to see guys showing portion of his undies from running shorts when on bus or food court

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I love to see guys showing partial of his undies from their running shorts when on bus or food court

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 1 year later...
Guest Jericho

I don't noe why but in Europe practically every young guy walk around with low hanging jeans/shorts revealing clearly what underwear they r wearing even when walking about. Boxer briefs in all colors n patterns seem to be in preferred choice of underwear. I lost count how many times my eyes were glued to these guys n the hard on I would get especially when I see a damn cute n hard butt! Somehow when i visit the US the guys are practically covered uP and when they do expose themselves, it is clear that boxers r the prefered choice. No hard on for me there.....

• Guest locked this topic