Male HQ

Do You Like To See Guys Zaogeng "走光"

Guest Chua Tian Xiang

Guest Chua Tian Xiang

whenever i saw a guy bending down i will try to see when he will zaogeng or now.

i loves to see guys zaogeng their briefs when bending down and after that i will go to the toilet and wank imagining me smelling their sexy briefs or they screwing my ass :D

Sorry? Zaogeng? Can't get what u mean....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest see see look look

He is referring to 走光 in Hokkien.

In mrt, i always watch out for cute guys in bermuda or shorts. when they sit cross-leg, I can see the crotch area. hehehe

"Expose" would be the applicable root word. Pardon me, but i'm guessing Tian Xiang is probably someone born before the 80s?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Hahaha, i also noticed alot of young guys now wearing very low cut jean and some with or without underwears. Pay attention when go shopping especially when they bend down to collect things or when they are helping u to wear shoes or even, as customers, wearing their shoes. You can see their cleavage ( I meant ass crack). So now guys are quite hiao...

Hahaha, i also noticed alot of young guys now wearing very low cut jean and some with or without underwears. Pay attention when go shopping especially when they bend down to collect things or when they are helping u to wear shoes or even, as customers, wearing their shoes. You can see their cleavage ( I meant ass crack). So now guys are quite hiao...

Not juz low cut jeans, but also very loose jeans.... :P

zaogeng is a common term what. i dun think its the pre or post 1980s behaviour. =)

Nth to do when the behaviour originated la....

I mean the use of Hokkien.

Hardly even hear ppl say that nowadays...

• 5 months later...
Guest Chua Tian Xiang

dunno why but i hv the fetish of looking at guys zaogeng. whenever i saw a cute guy bend down i always want to see whether he will zaogeng his briefs

what's zaogeng?

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

When I'm sitting on those seats lining the sides of the bus or train, I like to see those guys with very baggy briefs sitting opposite.

Can sometimes tell whether they wearing boxers or briefs...or nothing. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Best if can see two pendulous, swinging balls.

The bigger the better. :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

" 走光 "

OH. lol wth even that is.. appealing to see?! -_-"

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

OH. lol wth even that is.. appealing to see?! -_-"

Exposed.

Sexy underwear turns me on! =P

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

I luv too. There is this guy at my block who like to wear the saf black shorts, have saw him zaogeng alot of time, at coffeeshop when he crossed his leg, cam see his balls lo...

I remember there's one time I saw these guys zaogeng on the MRT. Three of them were sitting opposite me and two of them were wearing shorts and while they chatted away, one of the (cuter) guy crossed his leg...and you could literally see through leg opening!! :blink: Unfortunately that time the MRT was underground, so was kinda dark. Had it been above-ground, there's definitely something HOT to be seen lol!

1. I was walking up a flight of stairs to a hawker centre where I caught sight of an Uncle's low hanging balls from his bermudas! He had one of his leg raised resting on the railing by the side as he was happily tucking into his bak kut teh! What a lovely sight! Pink and fleshy!

2. This happened in the changing room of a swimming pool. I was changing up to swim and right across the bench was also an Uncle changing up. He was done changing first and was walking by when what I saw made me took a second look. My eyes nearly popped! He left his right ball hanging out from his trunk!! I was about to tell him when he realized it! haha Is this what it means to give one ball in soccer bets?

3. Don't think this 3rd counts toward much of a Zaogeng but quite a teaser! There's an uncle staying around my area who goes around wearing singlet tucked neatly into his shorts...he would have his singlet tucked in so tight that for sure, it always leave one nipple sticking out from the edge of his singlet.. haha

I luv too. There is this guy at my block who like to wear the saf black shorts, have saw him zaogeng alot of time, at coffeeshop when he crossed his leg, cam see his balls lo...

As in the black admin shorts or "ARMY" running shorts or PTI running shorts?

I like to wear the black army PT shorts to gym without underwear.

But every time i will pay attention so that i dun 'zao geng'. But there are times I am careless. LOL

I like to wear the black army PT shorts to gym without underwear.

But every time i will pay attention so that i dun 'zao geng'. But there are times I am careless. LOL

isn't the purpose of not wearing inners to zaogeng? i always try all ways to zaogeng in the black army shorts.. but seem quite hard sometimes hahaha

Guest Guest

Zavana,

This is a warning to you. The topic is about seeing guy zaogeng and not about seeing girl in mini skirt.

If you purposely post off-topic again or post nonsense. You will be suspended again.

Why don't u jus block him , no point to keep remind him since he did it so often

Why don't u jus block him , no point to keep remind him since he did it so often

Zavana is a closet gay in deep denial. As much as he wants to rant about how NOT gay he is, it is obvious that the harder he tries to cover his gayness, the more obvious he is. No str8 guy will try THAT hard to prove to people that they are str8. If you are str8, you just are. There's no need to prove you are.

So, let's welcome Zavana to our little gay circle because it seems that this is the only place where this closet gay can get his few mins of fame.

Guest Guest

Once I went to suntan at the swimming pool,as it was in the afternoon, not so many ppl around, I find a quiet corner to rest as well as suntanning,I doze off after a while,when I wake up as I sense somebody was lying quite near me,I open my eye, and saw this guy lying next to me, was smiling at me,and stare at my trunk, then I realised while dozing off, I have a hard on and my mushroom head exposed out of the trunk, luckily this is at the corner nobody will pass by, only this guy saw it, since nobody around, I let my mushroom have a tan, as well as fulfilled his lust.

Once I went to suntan at the swimming pool,as it was in the afternoon, not so many ppl around, I find a quiet corner to rest as well as suntanning,I doze off after a while,when I wake up as I sense somebody was lying quite near me,I open my eye, and saw this guy lying next to me, was smiling at me,and stare at my trunk, then I realised while dozing off, I have a hard on and my mushroom head exposed out of the trunk, luckily this is at the corner nobody will pass by, only this guy saw it, since nobody around, I let my mushroom have a tan, as well as fulfilled his lust.

:P

Zavana is a closet gay in deep denial. As much as he wants to rant about how NOT gay he is, it is obvious that the harder he tries to cover his gayness, the more obvious he is. No str8 guy will try THAT hard to prove to people that they are str8. If you are str8, you just are. There's no need to prove you are.

So, let's welcome Zavana to our little gay circle because it seems that this is the only place where this closet gay can get his few mins of fame.

Correction Gachi, it's xanava :P

That guy might have taken a photo of Ur mushroom head alr

many years back when i was taking the MRT, I saw this guy wearing board shorts and he sat down and cross his legs and can see inside. unfortunately for me, his gf saw me ogling and used her hand to cover up. beware of your surrounding when ogling.

Guest jericho

there was one time when i went to the gym and i went freeballing in an old pair of black army shorts, I noticed that the underlining was very loose when I put on the shorts and made a mental note to be careful to check myself when i sat down. I was sitting down at a machine doing shoulder exercises while looking at this young couple sitting on a couch about 10 metres away. The boy was very very cute and i could not stop myself from looking at him. There was a time when he stood in front of his gf and bend forward and i could see his buttcrack. I almost got a hardon! after a while he went to the toilet and I continued doing my exercises and day dreaming. I then noticed the gf again. We made eye contact and she quickly turned away. I found the way she turned away abit strange and suddenly remembered my shorts. I looked down and i can see my dick and balls clearly exposed in full glory from one of the openings!!!! SO EMBARASSING!

Guest Taiwan president fan

If u like to see zaogeng, pls chk on this website ... Twn president zaogeng.

www.gmiddle.com

It not zaogeng.............it zhokwang..........

It's zou guang la....

Mmmm...but is his lust really fulfilled? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it did, you should wake up with a milky substance all over your chest and stomach, with more than usual because it appears someone did splash his milk over you too. :whistle:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Mmmm...but is his lust really fulfilled? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it did, you should wake up with a milky substance all over your chest and stomach, with more than usual because it appears someone did splash his milk over you too. :whistle:

Hahaha.... I sorta can imagine it.... :lol:

• Guest locked this topic