Male HQ

Sheng Xia Guang Nian 盛夏光年

gatsby1984

we r now collecting orders for sheng xia guang nian dvd. this gay show is very hot in taiwan and one of male leads won the best newcomer award during golden horse.

If u r interested in this DVD, u can visit our website

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/freshcdshop for more details.

we are not really those profit making stuff la. its more of, we wanna buy, but we were thinking, why not just ask ard see who else also wan, den order together, share the shipment, den will be much cheaper too.

so come here ask ask see who wanna get 1 also, den can split the cost also.

Finished watching the show. LIke the photography and the actors, especially the onw who plays the "Bottom". He deserves to win the Golden Horse new actor award. He plays the role well, better than the other actor. Seems like "bottom" always win. (eg. lan Yu) one exception is Tony Leung (who play top, cause his counterpart requires no acting...no offence).

Like the last scene, when he waited with hope for an answer, then his facial expression changed to despair with tears. I shared his feeling, and I like his acting. Must watch!

abit confusing here.. initially thought the top was jealous of the btm got a girlfren. But in the end the top hook up with tat girl.

Then the top got very sad when the btm told him that the btm was not willingly to be his fren, actually arranged by the teacher..

then duno why the top took off his clothes and start kissing the btm and make love with him.. (drunk??) But he definitely know who was sleeping beside him!!!

Then the top told his girlfren how the btm affected his life.. and later his girlfren into his life.. he couldnt lose both of them..

in the end the btm asked the top "i really like you. will u still be my best fren?"

the top said "I already knew you were not willingly to be myfren.. You will always be my best fren". hmm.. does the top like the btm or he just take the btm only as fren??

wat is between the top and the btm?? it is obviously that the btm like the top. But wat abt the top's feeling toward the btm?? the last sentence only make me think that the top treat the btm as best fren only... he is straight.. and he love his girlfren. am i right to say that?

tat basketball guy is a stri.. but his affection for his best fren is too strong.. tat night his best fren broke his heart.. he was very sad.. he was drunk.. he felt lost.. he scare he will loose his best fren. most importantly he was not in his mind... so he had sex wif the main actor.. his heart was attacked.. and he wanted to make up with something

then next day he explained to his girlfren....

how the main actor's importance in his life.. and later the importance of his girlfren... he doesnt want to loose both of them.. he's a stri....

when u felt lost.. u will do something silly.. just like the main actor.. he had casual sex with a stranger after knowing his best fren got attached with a girlfren he knew...

he is not bi because he doesnt have artraction for other guys.. and he doesnt have sex with other guys.. and when is mind is awake.. he doesnt request to have sex with his best fren.... tat night was because he lost his mind and he was sad and drunk

Which shop in sg? Censored or non censored DVD?

it is not cencored...originally imported from taiwan.

i like the show as it is sweet and touching.....it is true that a person who gets too close with a friend is very likely to fall in love with his good friend.....

do you guys experience that before? i do!

i like the guy who plays basketball (the one who was in the series 'crystal boys' before) he is so tall and fit and look great! LOL....

you guys should watch....

Guest Brendan

Its true when 2 guys are 'good friends' there might be more than friendship. When I was 19 (in the early 70's) and still green about being gay I got to know a cute guy 6 months younger than me through social gathering. We were inseparable after getting to know each other as we could clicked so well & had so much to talk. I was more introverted & he came from a single parent family & quite well to do.

Those days I do not have a phone at home and he would find excuses to visit me, asking for help in studies, etc. I would also call him if we did not meet by borrowing the provision shop's phone. He stayed near Great World City and I was at Redhill. It lasted more than a year.

We were both in love with each other but we never mentioned it and being gay was taboo. One night I was at his house studying when he started scribling on a piece of used paper "I love you' hiden within the mass of words there. I don't know why I pretended I did not see & just ignored it.

Just before NS, we went swimming at Labrador beach (before it was reclaimed) and while sun bathing, I can't help but held his hand. He asked: "Homo, ah?". I withdrew my hands immediately and kept quiet and we never mentioned about it again. It was also about the same time that he got 'interested' in a girl in his neighbourhood and dated her. I let go as I was not sure of such things then & thought it was the natural thing for a guy to do. He soon drifted away from me.

One fine day during my NS, he called me to chat in general (after we had phone) and somehow mentioned the word 'homosexual'. I was taken aback & just jokingly asked whether he wanted to teach me about 'the birds & the bees'. I hung up quickly after giving excuses of going to take my dinner. That was the last time I heard from him.

10 years later we got connected again but the 'love' feeling was not there although I still like him and he looked just as nice. We chatted about work more than anything else. Later he got married, moved into my neighbourhood, in Jurong and I met him in the marktet! He had a son.

I have not heard or seen him for 14 years after I moved out to the central zone and would like to contact him again as he was my first love. I just can't forget him and want to see him again to find out how he is in general. Hopefully the old phone number is still his or the phone directory can help as I have no other ways of findng him. Wish me luck!

What Brendan say it happen to me last year. I actually like my very close buddy. Now we had stopped contacting each other for few month le. :( Until this CNY that i sms CNY greeting and ask abt his well begin. Actually this friday he asked me whether i free to meet up with or not. Still have not reply him yet. Duno what will it be when we meet this friday ? :(

Rah, I would advice that you just be yourself, like you were when you were with any friends. Since you have already put your feeling across, let him lead you in the conversation and take it from there.

Remember that even if things don't work out between you guys, you guys can still be friends.

Good Luck! May the new year brings a new start!

Cheers

Thank you very much for your advise.... gachi muchi

I will try my best to be myself when we meet this friday. But if i really meet him i duno how i would react liao.... :(

Very hard to control myself sometimes..... I hope things turn out well for me .....

Guest aloysius

My chinese really sucks.. I don't really understand the website.

But can anyone tell me, how much does it cost to buy from that website...

DVD - $?

Audio CD - $?

I know whats a DVD, but what about Audio CD? whats the difference?

Is the DVD buyable in SG?

• 5 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic