Male HQ

Sex With Your Neighbour?

Offered him a welcome drink + welcome massage + a welcome hmmmmm hehehehe. He was just the neighbour next door then.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest monkey9101

Dear people, i hate to be a nag, Bt don just think that having 'done/doing it' with an underage male is against the law, Bt rather think of it as it having an effect on his psychology..

Guest Tennisonic

I got no neighbour that r 'tempting' but got this single old man who lived in a rental flat at Indus Road. Get to know the man through volunteer work from my church in delivering food to the tenants at that block. I told a liking on him as his slim body and quite a good looking man though he's 65 yr old. We can talk along well too. I started visiting him on my own, each time buying some groceries for him. He's glad for my visit and became good friends, once Iahd just finished my nite shift work, was at the man place, felt a bit heavy headed since it's afternoon. He ask me to sleep along with him as it's napping time for him too. He offer to share his mattress. Haha his mattress is too small, anyhow, I like that, as I just laid down on the floor beside him. As I peep a bit, pretending to be asleeped, I watch him falling asleeped in his old man shorts & t-shirt. The moment then on really got me 'steamed' up as I waited awhile to touch his hand and trying to move it. I lightly touch his bird, wow....it's so shiok, I like touching a old man's bird, haha. But I have to be careful not to wake him up. After awhile, I got up and left the flat, locking the door for him as he continues to sleepin......the way.I like that experience. laugh.gif

wow , this is interesting. I have yet to see someone who like man at this age. :) i am 40, but already get rejected in most 99% of the younger guys. LOL

Guys, i have this neigbour living at my block but diff flr - stocky, cute & married & father of 2. Bumped into him several times in the lift. All he did was stared & smiled at me. Bumped into him & his wife at the mall, kept looking for an acknowlegement but I did not say hi but looked away.

What is he up to? Sex? making me a bit uncomfortable.

Guest Neighbor

Why don't u say hi and strike a conversation? Esp since he's stocky & cute? He's with his family, what are u afraid of? That he will rape u?

Guys, i have this neigbour living at my block but diff flr - stocky, cute & married & father of 2. Bumped into him several times in the lift. All he did was stared & smiled at me. Bumped into him & his wife at the mall, kept looking for an acknowlegement but I did not say hi but looked away.

What is he up to? Sex? making me a bit uncomfortable.

Why don't u say hi and strike a conversation? Esp since he's stocky & cute? He's with his family, what are u afraid of? That he will rape u?

YES, i dun want to be his kept mistress in the same block.

Normal str man would not look at another for the whole ride in the escalator.

I m keeping him at bay.

Guys, i have this neigbour living at my block but diff flr - stocky, cute & married & father of 2. Bumped into him several times in the lift. All he did was stared & smiled at me. Bumped into him & his wife at the mall, kept looking for an acknowlegement but I did not say hi but looked away. What is he up to? Sex? making me a bit uncomfortable.
YES, i dun want to be his kept mistress in the same block. Normal str man would not look at another for the whole ride in the escalator. I m keeping him at bay.

lol, straight guys do look at other men and smile. they are just being friendly. that doesn't mean they are gay or bi. I think you should stop day-dreaming.

lol, straight guys do look at other men and smile. they are just being friendly. that doesn't mean they are gay or bi. I think you should stop day-dreaming.

straight guys look at chezbo & smile, not men. I used to smile at men, too bcoz I m friendly but not attracted to them in any other way. Then they touched their nipples or moved down to their %^&*^%.

They thought it was a come on & followed me back to my hotel. Better dun get too friendly with same sex neighbours.

there's this 3 brothers who are neighbors of mine

each of them have their own plus points ... but they are largely beng and boyish compiled - a type of look which will kill many here

too bad we never talk to each other due to various factors

they are all young adults and I sort of grew up with them considering we've been neighbors for at least a decade, but we've never really hangout or really talked at all

• Guest locked this topic