Male HQ

Sex With Your Neighbour?

Anyone had sex with your neighbour before?

I had sex with my neighbour when we were both 15 years old. Not really love kind of sex but more exploring each other. He seems to have foot fetish because he like to suck on my toe but never want to suck my cock though. He would rubbed his face on my crotch and butt with my brief on. We would go naked and I will lie on top of him and we rub each other until we both cum. The most sexy experience I had was went he rubbed his face on my crotch till I cum and after that he lay down and asked me to sit on his face with my wet underwear while he smell my ass. The most daring thing we did was when we had sex in the Community Centre, in one of the quieter stairs. We are not fully naked but just pulled our shorts down and rub each other when suddenly a boy came up the stairs and saw us. We were all freak out including the boy and he ran away. We don't know what got into us but we just carry on doing it until we cum and go off.

We did it on an off till I was like 18 or 19 before I move to a new estate.

Kind of miss him when I wrote this. Should go back to my old estate and see if he is still there, which is most unlikely :).

Anyone had sex with your neighbour before?

I had sex with my neighbour when we were both 15 years old. Not really love kind of sex but more exploring each other. He seems to have foot fetish because he like to suck on my toe but never want to suck my cock though. He would rubbed his face on my crotch and butt with my brief on. We would go naked and I will lie on top of him and we rub each other until we both cum. The most sexy experience I had was went he rubbed his face on my crotch till I cum and after that he lay down and asked me to sit on his face with my wet underwear while he smell my ass. The most daring thing we did was when we had sex in the Community Centre, in one of the quieter stairs. We are not fully naked but just pulled our shorts down and rub each other when suddenly a boy came up the stairs and saw us. We were all freak out including the boy and he ran away. We don't know what got into us but we just carry on doing it until we cum and go off.

We did it on an off till I was like 18 or 19 before I move to a new estate.

Kind of miss him when I wrote this. Should go back to my old estate and see if he is still there, which is most unlikely :).

sounds hot

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Nah, I wasn't close to my neighbours.

But when I used to stay in Tampines before 12 years old, I had this boy for a neighbour. Probably a uni student.

Since I already 'awakened', I sort of wondered what was always under his clothes. :rolleyes:

Too bad I moved so I won't see him anymore.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Nah, I wasn't close to my neighbours.

But when I used to stay in Tampines before 12 years old, I had this boy for a neighbour. Probably a uni student.

Since I already 'awakened', I sort of wondered what was always under his clothes. :rolleyes:

Too bad I moved so I won't see him anymore.

Oh man, what a waste :). We are all close, there are like 8 or 9 units there and most of them have boys around my age or slightly older. We will play soccer, hide n seek and lot of other stuff kids do together nearly ever day after school. Still remember I used to get cane sometime because we will be playing without using our slipper and I will just run into the house just after my mom mop the floor... lol. will cry and promise not to do it again but next day, same thing lor lol. That was when I was younger, think around 10 or 11 years old.

Really misses those time man...

Guest underage?

Err, we were both minors... so who are they going to charge?

both...

then if your are underage now, your account shall be banned.

if you above 18, means you try to persuade underage sex, and you feel excited to talk to...

means found guilty...

Guest nightingale

he stayed in the unit directly above mine. he's married with one kid. he a specky and nerdy look guy whom every girl will bring him home to show mom. On Sat morning, I heard knocking on my door while I was still sleeping. I was just in my boxer when I opened the door. It was him. He was starring eye wide open when he saw me only in my boxer. I was kind of pai-say also. He was blushing and muttered something like "our shirt has dropped onto your window ledge." He hesitated when I invited him into my bachelor pad. True enough, his baby shirt was on to my window ledge. I tried to use a bamboo pole to hook it up - showing my bushy armpit hair. He was near. I believed he smelled the odor. :whistle: His face was getting more red. I thought I saw his woody in his shorts. He also tried using cloth-hanger and also got unbalanced. I quickly held his both arms from behind, more like hugging him from behind. We paused for all few seconds. I believed he felt my hard-on rubbing on his butt. Finally, he got his cloth back. We still smiled when met in the lift. I caught him looking at dick a few times. I can confirm that he wants it. But, he just restraint himself and I also did not initiate -- afraid that I might chicken him off. what a waste.

I also have an experience with our neighbor it started when I was 13 yrs old he always call me and ask me to go to their house because he is all alone then we will play sega until one day he ask me how to have sex because I am older than him about 2yrs then I'll show him by rubbing my dick on the floor like fxxking => then he ask me to kiss him then the horniness started since we were both young we just rub our small dicks together then look at each others dick by Pulling down the foreskin then french kissing and rubbing my dick to his ass and keep doing this for years and years and discover lots of things about sex for the first time...

Guest underage?

I think you are really underage that's why you don't know how to read :). Enjoy dude.

Haha.. I was making an assumption and ask you be responsible on what you are talking, you were... talk mean here...

and still... find no guilty at all, wish you do it again then, remember come to share with your new story..

Guest Guest

Sex with a neighbour is just like sex with anyone you hook up ... Except that you dont have to travel far to meet :blink:

But, some people said you don't eat and shit at the same place., just in case.

I experimented with my neighbour when I was very young. I think it was purely exploratory, part of the growing up gay process. Of course, we were very young then so I didn't see anything wrong with it. Nothing anal, a lot of oral and hand jobs. I think now this ex-neighbour of mine must be married with kids :)

Edited by Avecinfuser

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Guest Guest

It wld be nice if my chubby neighbor who is married with kids, is keen.. He's just yummy

at least, his wife knows that her husband will not stray too far away. in fact just next door. LOL

Guest Guest

i had sex once with Malay married guy, he is stocky to muscular type and can fxxk non-stop for 1 hour. missed him so much after he shifted out from my block :(

No sex with neighbors.. But in my old unit I used to have a neighbor with one or two cute boys... I used to sneak into their unit when they leave the house (funny but they do not lock their gates)... I jerked off on their sofa, slept on their bed naked... Rub my dick on some of their cloths and underwear... Haha so kinky to think back now that I moved...

Guest guest

Yah ... I remembers years ago I used to have a neighbour. Tall slim fit 6pacs tane bod. Used to chat with him down stair. Sometime I will purposely go his house and chat. His wife has passed away since then. I remember one time I said his chest and 6pacs are good. I even sucessfully touch them. At that time he was topless wear a old thin boxer. Can see the hard on in the boxer. But when I touch his cock, he brush my hands away. What a waste.

reminded me of my ex-neighbour, mature married father with a smile to die for.

Once i walked pass his place, the metal gate was closed while the door was wide open, he was doing sit-ups with his legs facing the gate and was topless only with his boxer.

i stopped by and chatted with him, he sat up but his legs position remained, through the legs of the boxer, I saw his balls and flaccid cock as he was wearing a larger size boxer. He was rather hairless and has a pinkish tool, and for his built, he has surprisingly large balls. During the conversation, I had to be careful not to caught by him for catching glimpse of his groin and had to tilt my body so that he couldnt see my bulge.

I know it sounded anti-climax, but remembering the wise words of "dont shit where I eat", I had to quickly excuse myself before i made a fool out of myself...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

reminded me of my ex-neighbour, mature married father with a smile to die for.

Once i walked pass his place, the metal gate was closed while the door was wide open, he was doing sit-ups with his legs facing the gate and was topless only with his boxer.

i stopped by and chatted with him, he sat up but his legs position remained, through the legs of the boxer, I saw his balls and flaccid cock as he was wearing a larger size boxer. He was rather hairless and has a pinkish tool, and for his built, he has surprisingly large balls. During the conversation, I had to be careful not to caught by him for catching glimpse of his groin and had to tilt my body so that he couldnt see my bulge.

I know it sounded anti-climax, but remembering the wise words of "dont shit where I eat", I had to quickly excuse myself before i made a fool out of myself...

I find your story hot : ) good for climax : D

There's this young blackie neighbour who moved in to my block upstairs for almost a year.

Met him in the lift sometimes with groceries, seems like he was living alone. Quite friendly, always smile at me and say hi.

He's well built, not too big, not too skinny, and everytime I see him, can only think of...

166dt8i.jpg

I mean, has anyone fxxked a black guy before? They have delicious thick lips, thick cocks, smooth bodies, everything to die for.

Don't dare to approach him :wacko:

There is nothing wrong having sex with the people in your neighbourhood.

When two people have the simultaneous urge to have sex, in the same area, at the right place and right time, why not?

Take it as you are like going out to your nearby 7-11 /24hrs coffeshop for a meal in the middle of the night, when the hunger strikes.

Its so convenient, that you don't have to drive, find a parking space, or waste 50% taxi midnight charges

So far I remember hooking up with about 6 guys around my area.

When..

You go to 7-11, send your laundry, go NTUC, go stationary shop to buy your PEN, or just using the loo at the Community Centre...

One last one was a guy whom I hooked up in a sauna. Shared taxi back, ended up he was the new neighbour staying just downstairs ! That was actually a divine convenient arrangement by God's will !

So you know what happened next, till the novelty died off.

Sesame Street should have included or change that song lyrics they play frequently in their airing !

It should be.....

"Well now, who are the people in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood,

Say, who are the people in your neighbourhood, the people that you screw each day...

(Hey since you are such a horny rabbit, tell us what you DO with your neighbours...)

See that handsome hunk next door.

His got himself a real hard on.

So be a nice neighbour to him

Suck fxxk and really make him scream !

Because the hunky hunk is the person in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood,

He's in your neighbourhood,

The hunky hunk is the person in your neighbourhood,

The person you can really fxxk everday !

(Say, aren't you that guy I met at the sauna, and you live downstairs?)

I am your fxxk buddy downstairs,

I sms you when I have some stress

We take off our clothes and we score

Don't bunk over cause I fxxking snore !

Because the hunky hunk is the person in my neighbourhood, in my neighbourhood,

He's in the neighbourhood.

And my horny buddy is the person in my neighbourhood,

The people like you to meet,

When you all just have an itch....

The people you like to cum with each DAY !! "

Edited by TheVisitors

• 1 month later...

There's this young blackie neighbour who moved in to my block upstairs for almost a year.

Met him in the lift sometimes with groceries, seems like he was living alone. Quite friendly, always smile at me and say hi.

He's well built, not too big, not too skinny, and everytime I see him, can only think of...

166dt8i.jpg

I mean, has anyone fxxked a black guy before? They have delicious thick lips, thick cocks, smooth bodies, everything to die for.

Looks damn hot!!

Guest richard

166dt8i.jpg

I live is the Guillemard area(lots of expat of races rent in this area) and there is this Brazilian AFRO WHITE mixed raced handsome and tall and slim and muscular like hell with tight curl leg hairs and Italian God shiny black wavy hair that eats at my local kopitiam almost every night and he comes down with his thin material basketball shorts that reached to his knee, but my god his rod is so thick and long , the pants material just wraps and outlines his long cock and the corona ridge of his cock can be seen clearly , when he walks the cock sways like a pendulum and every diner can see his cock through the thin material ( outline ). Every week end he is with a different local chio bu , and i was caught by him looking pop eyed at his huge monster dick , and almost salivating into my food. His cock is like the mentioned above at flaccid but skin and looks more like Hollywood type black african actor.

Guest Leglenn23

When I was in sec 3, my neighbour who was one year younger than me, start talking to me about jerking off and girls. After some discussion, he asked me about how to jerk off as he do not try it before. I decided to teach him and show him. So both of us strip off and start jerking off. I even jerk him off. We also talk about gay sex. Some we cum, he told me to leave. I think he feel shy or scare as this is his first time pcc. After then, we never talk about it and after some time, we never contact again. Only recently, we start to talk. In the twist of fate, he became my freshman in my school orientation. After the first day of the orientation, I saw him on the bus-stop and I approach him. We start to talk (I do not have the time to speak to him during the whole program) and asked him how life? He also ask me how life too? Suddenly, I dun know what happen? I asked him if he got any girlfriend and he said no. When we reached our block, we went to our separate house. The next day, I spotted him at the hawker centre near my block. I said hi and went to tapao my lunch. Then I head home to prepare the overnight orientation. When i was at the lift, he was in the lift too. He ask me about sex (very sudden rite?) and I asked him does he want to try. Then the next thing that both of us have sex even though I think he is underage. But since then, he ignore me and me too as I was busy with school work. Thinking back, I should not have sex with him.

Guest dont worry

When I was in sec 3, my neighbour who was one year younger than me, start talking to me about jerking off and girls. After some discussion, he asked me about how to jerk off as he do not try it before. I decided to teach him and show him. So both of us strip off and start jerking off. I even jerk him off. We also talk about gay sex. Some we cum, he told me to leave. I think he feel shy or scare as this is his first time pcc. After then, we never talk about it and after some time, we never contact again. Only recently, we start to talk. In the twist of fate, he became my freshman in my school orientation. After the first day of the orientation, I saw him on the bus-stop and I approach him. We start to talk (I do not have the time to speak to him during the whole program) and asked him how life? He also ask me how life too? Suddenly, I dun know what happen? I asked him if he got any girlfriend and he said no. When we reached our block, we went to our separate house. The next day, I spotted him at the hawker centre near my block. I said hi and went to tapao my lunch. Then I head home to prepare the overnight orientation. When i was at the lift, he was in the lift too. He ask me about sex (very sudden rite?) and I asked him does he want to try. Then the next thing that both of us have sex even though I think he is underage. But since then, he ignore me and me too as I was busy with school work. Thinking back, I should not have sex with him.

he's just the type of guy who feels guilty after he cum. that's why he asked u to leave back then and he avoided u after the recent sex. just ignore him. maybe you're not his type. one day he look at u so attractive he will ask u for sex then u can confront him :" will u act weird again this time?" haha.

life is like that. he may be your soulmate, u never know ; )

Guest mango

Orientation I supposed JC? is not really underage... JC is the best age for sex...

when there's a post regarding young boys, mango_juice will always be there :thumb: lol

I love to try that but not with an underage male neighbour. It's dangerous having sex with an underage fellow. It's against the Singapore law. Before I moves to Bedok, I used to stay at Tampines & there is this middle age handsome chinese Uncle, around early 50 who lives next door, he only wear white underwear & walk around the house whenever he is at home. I will talk to him whenever I see him. He attracted to me so much that whenever I'm horny, I just shake it out myself when I am home alone. While masterbating myself, I imagined that I & him having sex together. It's a pity that he is a straight man, not gay nor bisexual. I still miss him even though I had moved out from Tampines quite some times back. Does anyone know where to find such a gay or Bisexual Uncle neighbour? Please let me know! Thanks!

Guest possible

I did it with my neighbour, a hairy bear who rode a big motorbike. He always gave me a ride whenever he saw me walking home from the bus-stop. I enjoyed my short ride with him so much cos I got to hug him and feel his massive body against mine. One fine day he invited me to his place as his family was not home. I sat down on the sofa in the living room while he went to his bedroom to change. When he was out, he was only wearing his boxer short and his hairy body, arms and legs were right infront of me. I had a very hard erection. He passed me a beer, turned on the tv set....and played a pxxn movie. He asked me if I mind to watch pxxn movie with him, I said it's ok. Slowly he took his cxxk out from his boxer and started to stroke it. He had thick cxxk with a nice mushroom head. I couldn't help myself from looking at his cxxk and he knew that I liked what I saw. He stood up and positioned himself infront of me. I resisted a bit, just a little at first, then slowly I lick his precum off his mushroom head and took in his cxxk bit by bit into my mouth. What follow next was he gave me the best rides of my life.....we continued the affair for almost 5 years till he sold his flat and moved to Perth with his family for the sake of his children studies. What a great ride and beautiful memory!

Guest Leglenn23

he's just the type of guy who feels guilty after he cum. that's why he asked u to leave back then and he avoided u after the recent sex. just ignore him. maybe you're not his type. one day he look at u so attractive he will ask u for sex then u can confront him :" will u act weird again this time?" haha.

life is like that. he may be your soulmate, u never know ; )

Maybe. I rmb cleanly, the day that we had sex, we has orientation event at night, he ignore me. At first, I thought he will shy of having sex with me. But I also thought he will talk to me during the middle of the event but he never. I thought it was my fault at first as I do not pay any attentation to him as I was busy talking to the other freshmans. But soon later, he ignore me and now in sch, he will not said hi and walk away when I saw him.

Guest curious

Maybe. I rmb cleanly, the day that we had sex, we has orientation event at night, he ignore me. At first, I thought he will shy of having sex with me. But I also thought he will talk to me during the middle of the event but he never. I thought it was my fault at first as I do not pay any attentation to him as I was busy talking to the other freshmans. But soon later, he ignore me and now in sch, he will not said hi and walk away when I saw him.

were you top or bottom when you guys had sex?

Guest JJMel

ugh one of my neighbours is super cute, muscular and hot, but he's married already and will never give a second glance to me, besides the occasional hello. i always fantasise about him, but i know i'll never get him :( :(

i had such a cutie at my block too. didnt even say hello. wish he's bi

ugh one of my neighbours is super cute, muscular and hot, but he's married already and will never give a second glance to me, besides the occasional hello. i always fantasise about him, but i know i'll never get him :( :(

I got no neighbour that r 'tempting' but got this single old man who lived in a rental flat at Indus Road. Get to know the man through volunteer work from my church in delivering food to the tenants at that block. I told a liking on him as his slim body and quite a good looking man though he's 65 yr old. We can talk along well too. I started visiting him on my own, each time buying some groceries for him. He's glad for my visit and became good friends, once Iahd just finished my nite shift work, was at the man place, felt a bit heavy headed since it's afternoon. He ask me to sleep along with him as it's napping time for him too. He offer to share his mattress. Haha his mattress is too small, anyhow, I like that, as I just laid down on the floor beside him. As I peep a bit, pretending to be asleeped, I watch him falling asleeped in his old man shorts & t-shirt. The moment then on really got me 'steamed' up as I waited awhile to touch his hand and trying to move it. I lightly touch his bird, wow....it's so shiok, I like touching a old man's bird, haha. But I have to be careful not to wake him up. After awhile, I got up and left the flat, locking the door for him as he continues to sleepin......the way.I like that experience. :lol:

Guest 50yoman

This post is for discussion, not for your ads.

Any ad posted here will be removed.

Members are warned that if you continue to post your ad in the Main forum you will face suspension or banned.

This warning is specifically goes to i50 yo man

Dear Sir

I enjoy very much reading your forum.

!00% sincere appology that i have no intention at all

Sorry for everything and i will not do that again.

Guest JJMel

i had such a cutie at my block too. didnt even say hello. wish he's bi

i know right! all the cute people i meet are always straight... i've never met any gay in my life besides myself yet :( :(

Guest JJMel

lolx how would u know the guy u met is gay or not.. i'm sure most pple would have thought u are straight... misunderstanding lolx

haha i do act straight but only because if he's straight and i misunderstand then can turn into a problem :P

• 1 year later...

Yep I had fun with 15yr boy when I was in NS

Now 32 miss young bois hotdog n cherry n luvs smell young bos unwashed undies.. Yummy

Hein Junior,

You have been banned to post in BW because of your suggestive posting for young underage boys in most of your recent postings. We do not welcome guys who prey on young boys as this is against the law. We will not hesitate to submit your IP to the authorities should you continue to do so in our forum.

• Guest locked this topic