Male HQ

Malaysia Hottest Hunks 2007

Guest Browser

...but where are the Malays, Indians etc?

In a "conservative" country like Malaysia, I do not think you will find Malay guys entering such contest, requiring them to walk around in trunks. :P

Even in S'pore, the more conservative Malays are supposed to cover up to their knee area. This explains why they wear bicycle shorts / tights under those football shorts :o

I may be wrong :whistle:

...but where are the Malays, Indians etc?

In a "conservative" country like Malaysia, I do not think you will find Malay guys entering such contest, requiring them to walk around in trunks. :P

Even in S'pore, the more conservative Malays are supposed to cover up to their knee area. This explains why they wear bicycle shorts / tights under those football shorts :o

I may be wrong :whistle:

But many of S'pore's best bodybuidlers are Malays. And they wear skimpy trunks.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

We are talking about Malaysia here.... They are more conservative as it is a Muslim State. Well, even unmarried couples caught together in a room has flaunt the law and many has been charged in Court.

There are always exceptions and people who "Just Do It" :D I have many Malay friends who do not fast and their favourite food is "wanton" noodles. :P

Well maybe the Malays (from Singapore & Malaysia) may wish to comment.

We are talking about Malaysia here.... They are more conservative as it is a Muslim State. Well, even unmarried couples caught together in a room has flaunt the law and many has been charged in Court.

There are always exceptions and people who "Just Do It" :D I have many Malay friends who do not fast and their favourite food is "wanton" noodles. :P

Well maybe the Malays (from Singapore & Malaysia) may wish to comment.

To your point, I would then say that there are many Malay body builders in Malaysia. And while laws and customs are one thing, there are many who live life just as our community in Singapore and elsewhere. Take a trip to KL and go to the g places and you will know what I mean.

Me thinks there are other filters at play in the collation of this list.

Anyway, no worries la, small matter whether it is this way or that. Just pointing out some prominent exclusions. That's all.

Have a mandarin orange.

:D

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• Guest locked this topic