Male HQ

Photography Enthusiasts + Photographer's Group (Compiled)

qiange

Me!

I'm no photography pro though.

Just starting to learn the ropes and so far, I am enjoying it. :thumb:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

NO worries. I'm not a pro either. I'm still using a point n shoot camera. Maybe we can organise an outdoor shoot and learn form each other.

Me into photography recently... Still in the learning stage. Don't mind to go out and shoot and learn from each other. :)

NO worries. I'm not a pro either. I'm still using a point n shoot camera. Maybe we can organise an outdoor shoot and learn form each other.

Me into photography recently... Still in the learning stage. Don't mind to go out and shoot and learn from each other. :)

Sounds good to me!

Here's a sample of my shot.

4225142271_a5f85a354d.jpg

love-smiley-086.gif

hi qiange! as much as I want to join you guys this weekend, I can't

I have something on already.

Any other day in mind?

Edited by Curious_Mac

love-smiley-086.gif

Would like to meet guys who have interests in photography.

I am a keen amateur photographer who's preferred subject is the artistic male nude, indoors or outdoors. I am equally at home behind or in front of the camera. Centrally located and can travel. I can be available weekends, weekday evenings and occasional weekday lunchtimes. If you would like to know more you may contact me on <Breton888@excite.com>.

Edited by Bigsteve888

@ bigsteve888: Sounds interesting. Where do you get your models?

Aside from night photography and light painting, I am also interested in nude photography. :thumb:

love-smiley-086.gif

Hello guys, may I know who is interested to join me at the Botanical Gardens this Sunday for a photo taking session? Or can anyone suggests somewhere else more interesting? Please leave your name here so I can pM you the time n venue to meet. Thanks.

one guy.one lifetime

Aside from night photography and light painting, I am also interested in nude photography. :thumb:

I have emailed you about organizing a meet up for interested parties.

I have emailed you about organizing a meet up for interested parties.

Did you send me an email?

I've checked my email but I didn't receive anything.

Can you send me a PM instead?

love-smiley-086.gif

I have experimented with outdoor fine art nude photography on a clear night when the moon is full; it actually is achievable! That combines two of your interests.

Alternatively, illuminating the body using flashguns with coloured filters attached or small portable lighting fixtures draped with coloured fabric is an inexpensive way to experiment with light painting. As for recruiting a model one can always employ a tripod plus a time delay to allow oneself to be the model and the cameraman! Much easier if you have an assistant though.

Sounds really fun. You guys should go out and take pictures together. I am hooked to my iPhone camera now and its many apps. Besides that I use a polaroid sx-70 land camera and also a canon ae1 program slr. Not an expert and I am truthfully very happy being the amateur that I am. I would love to join photo outings but usually feel out of place because everyone is holding on to a dslr. :lol: For those looking for creative stuff to do with or to your photos, you can visit photojojo.com. Cool site with many cool ideas and they sell awesome out of this world cameras and accessories too.

Love

the one without a dslr

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

I have experimented with outdoor fine art nude photography on a clear night when the moon is full; it actually is achievable! That combines two of your interests.

Alternatively, illuminating the body using flashguns with coloured filters attached or small portable lighting fixtures draped with coloured fabric is an inexpensive way to experiment with light painting. As for recruiting a model one can always employ a tripod plus a time delay to allow oneself to be the model and the cameraman! Much easier if you have an assistant though.

Wow! You're into night photography & light paiting as well! Nice! :thumb:

I just started learning the ropes of photography and I don't have a tripod yet (bummer).

Still saving up for a good one.

Hope that we can meet and share some techniques about night / nude photography & light painitng.

love-smiley-086.gif

qiangge, is the session this sunday still on? how many of us going? where n when to meet?

Hello guys, may I know who is interested to join me at the Botanical Gardens this Sunday for a photo taking session? Or can anyone suggests somewhere else more interesting? Please leave your name here so I can pM you the time n venue to meet. Thanks.

wow! super fish eye! but i dont like. pic too fake. :D

not really one la. fisheye more distortions... only the left and right(landscape) of the photo got distortions for tokina... as compared, sigma's UWA's distortion is worse. A bit budget so cannot get nikkor... settle for tokina.

speaking out of turn

Guest Qiange

Hello all

It doesn't matter if you're a P&S or a DSLR guy as we all have a common interest. The first outdoor photo shoot will be held at the Botanical Gardens on Sunday,7 March. We will gather at Tanglin Mall at 2.30pm. Please wait inside the macdonald outlet. Feel free to join us. Cheers.

Sounds really fun. You guys should go out and take pictures together. I am hooked to my iPhone camera now and its many apps. Besides that I use a polaroid sx-70 land camera and also a canon ae1 program slr. Not an expert and I am truthfully very happy being the amateur that I am. I would love to join photo outings but usually feel out of place because everyone is holding on to a dslr. :lol: For those looking for creative stuff to do with or to your photos, you can visit photojojo.com. Cool site with many cool ideas and they sell awesome out of this world cameras and accessories too.

Love

the one without a dslr

i used to feel out of place too until an expert pointed out to me it's the man behind the camera that matters :)

cheers and have fun

Guest BuffGWM

Bigsteve888. I'm a Caucasian guy 40,175,67. Well toned build. I'd be interested in modeling for you sometime if you are that serious about your photographs. Email me at chardonnay707@gmail.com. Mark

Hello all

It doesn't matter if you're a P&S or a DSLR guy as we all have a common interest. The first outdoor photo shoot will be held at the Botanical Gardens on Sunday,7 March. We will gather at Tanglin Mall at 2.30pm. Please wait inside the macdonald outlet. Feel free to join us. Cheers.

Anyway to contact you because I might be late if I'm not too tired after my training. It's being a long time since I went to the SBG for shooting.

undefeated: The reason why I need a tripod is because I want to concentrate in night photography and light painting. I have an extra lens -- 55-200mm :)

BuffGWM: :thumb: Hope that I can take your photo too. ;)

love-smiley-086.gif

hi all! the gather timing & venue changed liao. those wanted to join but have not register yet plz pm me or qiange okie.

Hello all

Yeah... Any update about the get together earlier?

I wanna see some shots! :)

love-smiley-086.gif

qiange: Nice photo set! :thumb:

When's the next photo shoot?

I wanna join you guys!

love-smiley-086.gif

Wow interesting! :thumb: I only found out this....

Sounds good to me!

Here's a sample of my shot.

4225142271_a5f85a354d.jpg

nice one

tripod can wait. what needs to be rushed is another lens(besides your kit lens). anybody got lobang for tokina 11-16??? pm me! i wanna buy!

U mean 2nd hand? Maybe go to a shop in Peninsular shopping centre?

qiange: Nice photo set! :thumb:

When's the next photo shoot?

I wanna join you guys!

yeah when is the next shoot?

no one organising photography outings anymore?

I would like to join another outing too!

Maybe let just tentatively set it at 3rd April? Saturday. We can make it once per month.

I just give suggestion. Anyone can propose any other options. :B)

any foz (friends of zoo) here?

interested in private outings - 2-4 persons at most?

owns a digi-SLR; hope to bond with fellow enthusiasts here!

Not a FOZ but I'm interested to join the outing. I want to try out my new cam :)

one guy.one lifetime

The moon last night was amazing!

Too bad I don't have a lens that can capture that far.

Damn! <_<

love-smiley-086.gif