Male HQ

Photography Enthusiasts + Photographer's Group (Compiled)

qiange

only both of u went today?

There is one other guy who went with us. Hope you can join us/me in the next outing haha...

@ Fortiplus+ - Ya, most of my pics were either blurry or underexposed. These are the best of the lot...Hope to see yours and bokeh's collection soon.

one guy.one lifetime

There is one other guy who went with us. Hope you can join us/me in the next outing haha...

@ Fortiplus+ - Ya, most of my pics were either blurry or underexposed. These are the best of the lot...Hope to see yours and bokeh's collection soon.

Hi! Interested in photography too. Let me know when is the next outing. Will try to make it.

Thanks!

Hi qiange, thanks for organizing the zoo trip. Your photos are very good!

Here are some of my shots :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24624541@N05/sets/72157623639816663/detail/

Too lazy to do any PP.

They are not entirely of animals, as most of the animal photos are not sharp! Haha...

Hi Bokeh, you have some great moments captured too. Thanks for sharing. It is interesting to see the animals through your lens. You offer a different perspective and I find that very refreshing too.

Edited by qiange

one guy.one lifetime

oh, i din hv tat many nice pics! but it's was a good outing nevertheless.

will try to learn abt flicr when more free later tis month.

enjoy your new camera n outings! :)

It's Osim Triathlon tomorrow @ East Coast.

Will be there to take photos (my bro is one of the "triathletes").

Anyone else coming?

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Decided to explore Mt Faber after work yesterday. The weather was quite cool after the rain but the humidity was still too high, I felt very tired and I had to leave after an hour. Hope to go back again. Here are some pictures to share.

one guy.one lifetime

great shot qiange. :thumb: do let us know if u r going again next time k. :)

Sure, we can go again this weekend. Yesterday was last min decision becoz my friend cancelled our appt. We can trek all the way to Hortpark and Henderson bridge if you are game.

one guy.one lifetime

yup yup! i m free on sunday afternoon after 4. heard henderson waves night scene is nice.

Sounds great. Will pm you and whoever is interested on this outing the time n venue to meet later in the week.

one guy.one lifetime

hi Qiange, nice photos... thanks for sharing. Din notice this threat until today, miss all the sessions :( Tried to PM you but something seems wrong with BW, can you PM me please :) TQ

thanks..yup the pm not working right now. will keep you in the loop. stay tuned.

one guy.one lifetime

Hi qiange,

The Mt Faber shots are really good. I like the Creepers shot. Evokes image of an ancient temple.

Did u use the 50-200mm for most of your photos?

Yup I love using that lens, it's not too heavy and the IQ is quite good. But I think I need a macro lens for more close up shots.

one guy.one lifetime

Hello Guys - I'm planning a photography outing tomorrow. We will start off at Mount Faber Park and progress to Henderson Bridge. Those who are interested may PM me for the time and venue to meet. TQ.

one guy.one lifetime

ehhhhh... my pics r so low quality. dun wanna spoilt ur thread. haha! also i dun know how to download to flickr lor... :(

I can teach you when we meet again. Help you set up a flickr account and you will be uploading like no tmr kekeke. Just bring your SD card n I show you how to upload.

one guy.one lifetime

Wow, didn't know there's a photography thread on BW :P I'm kinda slow, sorry!

I'm interested in photography too! I treat it as a personal pursuit which I happily take part in when I'm free. Not aiming to be a professional photographer though, although the idea of earning some sort of income with my works does sound very alluring :)

I'm more into landscape, architecture, food, HDR, panorama and infrared photograph. Isn't good at events and portraits (especially the latter). I'm sure someone here is good at portraits. Damn, I should start learning.

Count me in if you have any outings, many thanks teehee.

4025046318_b19fbecf9f_b.jpg

3965422157_8f48bd772d_b.jpg

If you are on Flickr, do tell me so I can add you as a contact, heh.

p/s: My Flickr.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

qiange, I see there are some evening shots in your esplanade set. Have u bought a tripod already? I'm very tempted to upgrade to your cam. haha

Those were shot handheld...I got a tripod from my brother after he upgraded but I didn't bring it with me that day. I want to go back n try some long exposure shot like those I saw in CS. Well, K7 was featured last night on TV programme "Same but Different" :). I just love using it..it has best combination of style, features and bang for buck.

one guy.one lifetime