Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

i think im only close to 3inch when erect...

i'm sad. everyday i think about it.. and get depressed. ive nvr managed to venture out to do stuff cause im always so self-conscious about myself.. doesnt help im on yo-yo diet too.. ahhhh.. sucks to be me

Come on guy, look at me. I worse than you are. I only abt yours ( ~11 cm), I want to be top yet it cums fast. Could you imagine that mine is short and cum fast. However I do lead a somehow happy life. I do share my with my buddy (I get some potential buddies from BW and through chatting) about my condition to avoid immediate disappointment when evolve into further intimacy.

Cheer up, if this is what you have, you either change it (I never thought of going for any enlargement operation) or make the best out of it. Definitely someone out there will appreciate you. ( yes not everyone and maybe yet only minority - but you just new one or few,right?)

Note: Reckon sauna is a place goes by body outline and tool size where I always failed. Perhaps you can try some other channel to look for your Mr. Right.

But I think sometimes it's a package thing.

With a small penis, you might be gifted somewhere else - humour, looks, body, intelligence.

Have someone attracted to you, other than your penis, the sex wouldn't be that much of a problem (if really cannot, then use dildo)

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Guest Small&Proud
i think im only close to 3inch when erect...

i'm sad. everyday i think about it.. and get depressed. ive nvr managed to venture out to do stuff cause im always so self-conscious about myself.. doesnt help im on yo-yo diet too.. ahhhh.. sucks to be me

Actually, there is Absolutely no need to be ashamed of a small dick.

I am relatively small and straight acting.

Have not really measured, but it is smaller than most other dicks I have seen.

My ex used to tease me for my small dick....

In fact, he made it public to all his close friends that my dick is probably the smallest he has ever seen.....

All of them nicknamed me tiny from then on....

I guessed my ex knew that I get very excited about being publicly teased for my small dick before his friends....

So he would deliberately plan for such occasion.....

Like strip poker or having foreplay with me being blindfolded,

But his friends were somewhere around enjoying the show....

The first few times it happened,

I felt totally humiliated for being naked in front of a few fully clothed older men....

But after some time, it got pretty erotic.....

The irony of things is that,

After a while, I felt that my ex was just using me to entertain his friends,

Rather than loving me.... So I left him....

I met a lot of them and they are very good in different ways to compensate. I like them very much.

Many of them are not bottom and they say I am wasted to be a bottom when I have a "big" cock. But they are also not top but very good strong tongue to use as cock. If I cannot find a good top then they can do better than a lousy top. They give me a tongue massage all over my body and the tickling is very shiok. I tell them I surrender with my hands up and they can do what they want with my body. The best is they like to tongue fxxk me doggy. When I moan and tell them they are better than most tops they are so happy that a man can "die" in his hand.

Wah, i appreciate this kind of men too.. share thier contacts leh~?

i need a real gay to melt me!!

f7bf3d38a9825900e70107a43fe52ecf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I came across a tall handsome guy in his early 20s with lean toned chiselled bod in a sauna in Taipei. Brought him into a room. Lifted his towel and realised that he had a dick of about 3 cm. It was also very slim. But I found him and his dick totally attractive. After sucking his dick and getting it hard, it lengthened to about 5 cm and grew a bit thicker but still just about the thickness of my thumb. The best thing was that he was not self-conscious in any way. He was totally confident. When erect, his dick was pointing up against his bod. I guess it was easy for his dick to stay up once the blood gushed in. We spent a good 1 hour sucking for each other and taking turns to fxxk each other. Although I'm normally a top, I was so intrigued that I decided to let him enter me. And he did a good job. He hit my g spot all the time. When I fxxked him, he maintained his erection throughout. He finally shot a big load without even touching his dick while I was fxxking him. His cum flew far beyond his head and on to the wall. It was an absolutely fantastic experience. He told me that he was an undergrad who did part time modeling for swim wear and underwear. I've some other encounters with small dicks to share some other time.

Once in Singapore, I met this really cute hunk - tall, fit, handsome, great smile and I dragged him home hoping to be fxxked by him ... and he kept t his pants on while doing everything to pleasure me until I came in his mouth. I was still game for him to fxxk me but, after virtually tearing his pants off, stunned to be confronted by a tiny one inch or so dick! Though disappointed, I took care not to show it and proceed to give him a blowjob. After some time of "nibbling" on his tiny knob ( I think he enjoyed it judging form his moaning), I proceed to life his legs and then fxxked him. It was was one the best fxxk of my life - he obviously put lots of efforts to be a great bottom! We met many many times after that for sex though we never develop any LTR.

Once in Singapore, I met this really cute hunk .... We met many many times after that for sex though we never develop any LTR.

So did he cum? How did he cum? His dick should be super hard since it's not big.

Come on guy, look at me. I worse than you are. I only abt yours ( ~11 cm), I want to be top yet it cums fast. Could you imagine that mine is short and cum fast.

Cumming fast is not actually worst, I have done older guys who can't cum... and big means more work and stretching on your mouth, so tiring...

• 3 weeks later...

One interesting thing that I enjoy doing is to imagine the shape and size of a cute guy's dick while he is still not naked, and then slowly discover the real object and compare the reality with the initial perception. Those that appear big in jeans/pants/berms may turn out to be small. Those that appear small in jeans/pants/berms may turn out to be big. Also interesting is when I see them in swim trunks or undies. When stripped, they may give me a surprise even if I thought I can pretty much gauge the size and shape by looking at the snug swim trunks or undies. Since this is a small dick discussion forum, I shall share the following incident that occurred before the Circle Line station was completed at Buona Vista.

At Buona Vista MRT station, while topping up my fare card, I noticed one young guy in his early 20s wearing tight skinny jeans walking by. He seemed to have a big bulge that was screaming to be let loose. He was handsome and toned, and had coloured hair. We exchanged glances a few times. His V-shaped bod and slim thighs got me very excited already. His fitting t-shirt was bursting with his pecs though the nipples were not revealed. He was not very tall though. Probably less than 1.7 m. I signalled to him, he gave me a quick smile and he followed me to the toilet. Once in the cubicle, I helped me strip off the very tight pair of jeans and his white CK undies. The big bulge turned out to be a hard dick of about 8 or 9 cm. It was rather slim. Just a bit thicker than my thumb. It was pointing straight out perpendicularly from his bod. Perhaps that was why it created the big bulge. Nevertheless it was clean and juicy. And highly suckable. I sucked on it and alternated between the dick and the balls for a good 20 mins till he could not control and shot a big load into my mouth. Then he asked me to stand up and started kissing me. He took some of the cum back from my mouth back into his mouth and then passed the cum to me with his tongue again. Then it was his turn to undress me. He knelt down to suck me while fingering my asshole at the same time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it as he was skilful with his tongue. He applied some of his cum back on to my dick. What surprised me next was when he took a condom out from his camper bag and put it onto his dick. I didn't realise when his dick got hard again. I was astonished because it was barely 10 mins since he cummed into my mouth. Now it was back to its full glory again. Pointing straight out. He turned me around and rimmed me for a while to lubricate my butt crack. Without warning, he stood up and inserted his very stiff dick into my ass and started pumping. And he was a good fxxker. Thrusting with a steady rhythm. Surprisingly, he was able to hit my g-spot every few strokes. It made me totally high. After a while, he sat on the toilet seat and asked me to sit on him facing him. He guided his dick into my hole as I sat down. I started bobbing up and down. He stroked my dick at the same time. After a while, both of us shot our load. First time for me and second time for him. We hugged each other for a while and dressed up. When he zipped up his tight skinny jeans, his bulge was showing again. I was wondering how he positioned his dick to give that effect.

hmmm. i once met this guy who was like about 2 segments of my pinky finger hard. For awhile there, i got stunned. I mean, there are 'Show-ers' and 'Grow-er's. So i thought he was like me, u know, still soft. Hmmmm. Was a very awkward experience. Fortunately, he was btm =P

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Guest Ironrod

guys with small dicks make great lovers as they are more eager to please.

guys with big dicks make selfish lovers as they just like to flaunt and be the center of attention.

(often)

Boy u got to quit classifying man like they are some products.

Someday u may meet a guy with big dick and not selfish?

A friend once say "I rather get attached to cute guys then ugly ones, ugly ones tend to feel insecure and want to "eat-out" more to boost their ego"

That was really a "different point of view" as most ppl tends to think "ugly ones" are more faithful.

Well....like I say ....size doesn't matter - it's how u use it.......

guys with small dicks make great lovers as they are more eager to please.

guys with big dicks make selfish lovers as they just like to flaunt and be the center of attention.

(often)

If both are just as loving, eager to please and equally skilled, which would people pick? Long or short?

What is more amazing than a small dick? A small dick that cannot get hard.

What is more amazing than a small soft dick? A small soft dick that can ejaculate without getting hard.

This happened sometime ago at the same Buona Vista MRT station in my earlier story. It was a warm weekday afternoon and I was just topping up my farecard when this boy in a JC uniform sauntered past and gave me a wink and a knowing look. He had a boyish look and yet was fit looking at the same time. As his school pants was not too tight (school regulations?), I couldn't detect any bulge. After making sure that he had caught my attention, he walked towards the toilet. I decided to follow him since he looked quite yummy. Once in the toilet, he went into a corner cubicle and left the door ajar. With the clear signal, I immediately went in and closed the door. He stood against the wall and closed his eyes, while we hugged and kissed. My hands were caressing his lean toned bod through his uniform. I was grinding my crotch against his but I didn't feel anything down there. I proceeded to unbuckle and unzip him, and pushed his pants down to his ankles. He was wearing a renoma sports undies with a thick band. I didn't detect any bulge even though the undies was fairly tight on his bod. Anyway, I pulled it down to his ankles swiftly to reveal a soft slim dick of about 3 cm. He had shaved off all his pubic hair and it looked very clean. Recalling my earlier experience (read my previous post), I worked hard to suck it, moving from dick to balls and back. He was moaning in excitement throughout and both his hands were playing with his own nipples. This went on for about 10 mins and his dick didn't get any stiffer or longer or thicker. But the sounds he was making were very intoxicating and that encouraged me to carry on. After another 10 mins of sucking, I heard his breathing become louder and quicker. All of a sudden, he made a sudden movement of his pelvis and I could feel some fluid flowing out from his dick into my mouth. The fluid flow carried on for quite a while. Then I realised that he had ejaculated even though his dick was soft throughout. Since the soft slim dick was so intriguing, I ensured that my mouth captured every drop of his cum without spilling out. I cleaned up his dick carefully with my tongue. Then I spat his cum onto my palm and used his cum as lubricant to jo myself till I shot a load on to the floor. All the while, I continued to hold his dick in my mouth. After that, we kept in contact and met up a couple more times for fun. We lost contact after he completed his NSF and went overseas to study.

• 1 month later...

What is more amazing than a small soft dick? A small soft dick that can ejaculate without getting hard.

This happened sometime ago at the same Buona Vista MRT station in my earlier story. It was a warm weekday afternoon and I was just topping up my farecard when this boy in a JC uniform sauntered past and gave me a wink and a knowing look. He had a boyish look and yet was fit looking at the same time. As his school pants was not too tight (school regulations?), I couldn't detect any bulge. After making sure that he had caught my attention, he walked towards the toilet. I decided to follow him since he looked quite yummy. Once in the toilet, he went into a corner cubicle and left the door ajar. With the clear signal, I immediately went in and closed the door. He stood against the wall and closed his eyes, while we hugged and kissed. My hands were caressing his lean toned bod through his uniform. I was grinding my crotch against his but I didn't feel anything down there. I proceeded to unbuckle and unzip him, and pushed his pants down to his ankles. He was wearing a renoma sports undies with a thick band. I didn't detect any bulge even though the undies was fairly tight on his bod. Anyway, I pulled it down to his ankles swiftly to reveal a soft slim dick of about 3 cm. He had shaved off all his pubic hair and it looked very clean. Recalling my earlier experience (read my previous post), I worked hard to suck it, moving from dick to balls and back. He was moaning in excitement throughout and both his hands were playing with his own nipples. This went on for about 10 mins and his dick didn't get any stiffer or longer or thicker. But the sounds he was making were very intoxicating and that encouraged me to carry on. After another 10 mins of sucking, I heard his breathing become louder and quicker. All of a sudden, he made a sudden movement of his pelvis and I could feel some fluid flowing out from his dick into my mouth. The fluid flow carried on for quite a while. Then I realised that he had ejaculated even though his dick was soft throughout. Since the soft slim dick was so intriguing, I ensured that my mouth captured every drop of his cum without spilling out. I cleaned up his dick carefully with my tongue. Then I spat his cum onto my palm and used his cum as lubricant to jo myself till I shot a load on to the floor. All the while, I continued to hold his dick in my mouth. After that, we kept in contact and met up a couple more times for fun. We lost contact after he completed his NSF and went overseas to study.

Do share with us more~

Guest jericho

i think my dick is average sized but ive met many many guys who say that i have a big and thick hard cock. I never measured it but i have had so many encounters when guys who see my hard cock and cant wait to suck on it. However my dick is very very small when it is flaccid. There was one time when my pubic hair was thick long and bushy that i could not even clearly see my cock when i wanted to pee. These days i seem to have an exhibitionist streak in me in saunas. I think my body is nice enough, its lean and toned and i have an ok face. I get enough attention walking around saunas with a towel around my waist. But these days i like to really show off my very small flaccid dick.

On the day i plan to go to a sauna, i would wear very tight and small underwear. My dick will be forced to be very cramped in the underwear and it gets really small. When i reach the sauna, I will take my time to undress especially if i notice someone watching me. When im finally totally naked i will stand there totally naked with my very small dick almost covered by my pubic hair.

In the shower i will stand under the water for a long time showing off my small dick and when im wiping myself dry i will stand out in the open happily flashing my tiny cock. I dunnoe why but this super turns me on.

You can see many guys looking at my tiny cock and i have to say that many guys do not go beyond looking. I can walk around naked proudly showing off my tiny dick. It super turns me on.

Once while i was in the shower, 2 guys came in and started showering. Before long they were playing with each other. Their dicks got really hard and soon they were taking turns to get on their knees to suck on each others hard cock. I was surprised my cock remained tiny and i loved it. One of the guys turned and saw me watching their free show. He came over and squeezed my tits. He said that i had very nice chest and proceeded to suck on my tits while his friend continued to suck his cock.

The feel of his tongue on my tits is all it takes to send blood gushing into my tiny cock. Suddenly his friend loudly to him to look at my big hard cock. They had this surprised look and the 3 of us started to touch and suck each others cocks until we all shot our load all over.

Hi jericho, i luv your post. Please share more of such experience.

Today, I'm writing about something encountered not by myself but by a friend. He was too lazy to do the writing and asked me to post it on his behalf.

My friend is 1.8 m tall, does dragon boat, goes to gym everyday and has well defined muscles. He has an average dick of about 5" but somewhat thick. He went to the sauna last month, and one cute guy with pretty features and perfect complexion attracted his attention. That guy was short, just about 1.65 m but had large sparkling eyes and korean boy band hairstyle. He had a lean smooth bod with some small tatoos. My friend signaled to him and they went into a room. He told my friend that he was 19 yo and studied in ITE. My friend licked his nipples and made him moan, and then pulled down his towel. My friend discovered that the guy was already completely hard with a 3.5" dick pointing perpendicularly out from his bod. His dick was not only short but also very slim. Just the thickness of a thumb. My friend sucked his dick for a while and started playing with that's guy ass with his hands, as he assumed that that guy was a bottom. Surprisingly, that guy stopped my friend and said that he was a flex. He would only allow my friend to penetrate him if my friend let him screw him first. My friend hesitated as he was normally a top and the last time someone entered him was about 4 years ago. While my friend was still considering, the guy asked him to lay down and open his legs wide, and gave him the best rim job he had ever received. What he lacked down there was compensated by the skill of his tongue. My friend was sent to the 7th heaven and didn't resist when the guy took some gel and finger him. The guy then put on a condom. My friend said his dick bare filled up half of the condom. Though my friend didn't normally get penetrated, he didn't resist for 2 reasons. He expected it to be quite painless because of the size, and he looked forward to screwing the extremely pretty boy when his turn came. So the guy started pumping my friend's hole. Although he was quite aggressive and kept a good momentum, my friend said that was no pain. It was like a tickle in his hole and it was quite in fact a turn on. After about 15 minutes of continuous actions in the missionary position, my friend started leaking cum hands-free. It was a pleasant surprise to him as he had not experienced this before. So the guy was skillful and put his 3.5" to good use. He carried on for a while more and changed to the scissors position (whereby the thighs of the 2 persons cross). It was this position that he could reach the deepest. Due to the length, it was nowhere near what people normally call a deep fxxk. But it was it this position that my friend received the greatest pleasure. The guy started stroking my friend's dick, bring my friend close to the edge a few times. Then when the guy finally cummed in my friend's hole, he gave a final few powerful stroke and my friend shot a huge load at the same time. The guy kept his dick in my friend's hole for a while as it gradually softened. When he finally pulled it out, my friend said it was just about 1" and the condom almost fell off his soft dick. That was not much cum in the condom either.

The guy told my friend it was his turn now. He licked my friend all over to make him hard. However, for some reason, after 30 minutes, my friend failed to get hard again as much as the cute guy tried. Perhaps he masturbated too many times the last few days. Instead, the cute guy got hard again as my friend fingered his hole. Then he sat on my friend's soft (but thick dick) as he would like to feel a dick at his hole and jo himself vigorously. After 5 minutes, he shot a few drops of cum and his dick went soft again. They both rested for a while before going to shower.

...... my dick is very very small when it is flaccid..... but these days i like to really show off my very small flaccid dick. On the day i plan to go to a sauna, i would wear very tight and small underwear....

How does your bulge look when you wear office pants, jeans, berms and gym shorts? Some guys enjoy looking at cute guys with nice bod with small bulge or flatness down there as they want to imagine how it really looks like.

i hate myself being born with short cock, 4 inches

being rejected so many times because of this(i like go sauna)

other ppl seem to have good time in sauna but i'm de only one pay to buy torture.....

i am top, but i like muscular bottom.....

however muscular bottom always go for top with long cock

there is one time tat i have bring a hunk into room but once i reveal my cock, his smile gone n straight away turn around n go out.....i'm so hurt.

after tat, saw him went into room with another skinny guy. feel so hurt( i train so hard to have muscular body but lose to a guy put no effort in work out but blessed with a long cock)

i have phobia now everytime i look at muscular guy in sauna.

its been almost a year i dun have sex n dare not to go sauna anymore. every time i think of sex i feel i so sucks. i jus dun deserve to have sex with one i like.

i dun have mood to go gym anymore(useless to be muscular but with only small cock). i think i really hopeless, hope i can get cancer as soon as possible since its wrong to kill myself.

my fren keep asking me to become bottom. thx but its jus not my preference......

my life really really sucks......i hate being a gay now.....i hate it i hate it

haha... don;t give up so fast ok!

i love muscular body than a big dick

If you look at those pinoy man undies show on youtube, you will know that small dicks are common amongst models or contestants too. It is obvious because of the tight trunks in thin material that they wear. Some are very small while some even appear flat. But they all strut with confidence. They make no effort to cover their crotch areas. Even amongst undies models in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan, you can also see those who don't have a large bulge, especially those on stage, rather than those in magazines. I agree that good looks is number one, sexy bod is number two, and dick size may rank much lower than smooth complexion, skin tone, confidence, etc.

I agree that good looks is number one, sexy bod is number two, and dick size may rank much lower than smooth complexion, skin tone, confidence, etc.

I liked ur thinking... Agree too.. Furthermore I believe u are referring to the flaccid dick size here... Which is not an accurate estimate of hard size... A lot of us have below 5 or even 4.5 hard size which is good enough

Guest patrick

I think I'm amongst the most qualified to contirbute to this topic. When soft, my dick is about 1.5" and to masturbate, I can only use 2 fingers to grip it. When fuly erect, it is 4" and as slim as a thumb. However, when I'm fully aroused, my dick does point proudly upwards against my abs. I think I'm good looking as people say I look like a korean singer in SJ. I'm 1.75 m tall and have a lean muscular bod with well-defined lines in all hte right places. I have a pinchable bubble butt as well. When I was a teenager and in NSF, I was embarassed about my small dick and didn't dare to shower or change in the open. Then since I entered NUS, I decided that I should be proud of all parts of my bod. I also find the contrast between my small dick and the rest of my attractive bod quite interesting in a perverse way. Though small and slim, I think my dick does look well-shaped and suckable. So whenever I swim, I change and shower in the open without any effort to cover or shield my dick. I walk around the changing room, from the sink to the locker and to the mirror completely nude. I enjoy seeing the expressions of the guys who look at my dick. Some salivate openly. Some seem to want to pity me. Some appear to be astomished that such a dick is matched with a beautiful bod. Some are curious and want to see how much larger it gets when hard. They rarely get to find out as I don't erect that easily. I remain soft even if someone sucks my dick for a while. Anyway, I'll hardly allow a stranger to touch my dick, unless he is my type. My friends in NUS have seen it and sometimes they tease me. But I'm ok with it. However, I'm more keen on letting strangers, rather than friends, see it so I do the same thing after my swim in Buona Vista, Clementi and Queenstown pools. These are the 3 public pools that I frequent. Of course, I don't go to these pools just to expose myself. I do serious swimming of up to 1 to 2 km at a fairly quick pace. My mucles are usually bulging after my swim. I like to see people's reaction when they see such a small dick. I don't have jerico's sauna experience as I don't go to sauna. But I think it's a cool idea. Also, since both my dick and my balls are small, I don't bother to wear briefs at all. My ex always liked to tease me about it. When we were together, sometimes he would ask me to penetrate him just to feel his hole being tickled, even though he is a top and would not let anyone else enter him.

haha.... at least you have a good looking face, tall and abs. I am 4" too, i have nothing else.

I personally feel there is more to a person than just the dick size, I am more into the guy's character and overall physical attractiveness.

What's the point of finding a partner who has a big dick but 0 personality or sex appeal?

4" isn't small leh.

Edited by Allegro

I personally feel there is more to a person than just the dick size, I am more into the guy's character and overall physical attractiveness.

What's the point of finding a partner who has a big dick but 0 personality or sex appeal?

4" isn't small leh.

Ya, you did mentioned that 4" is not small. But when you are open to selection, your choice might be different.

There are few occasions, people just grap and tool and let go. Perhaps 4" isn't small, but they opt for larger and longer :(

Guest jericho

hey all, i just had another exhibitionist streak last weekend. as i had posted earlier i hv a very puny dick when flaccid.

i have not shaved my pubic hair for some time and it has grown out quite abit. I am doing this intentionally as it makes my already tiny flaccid dick look even smaller. i cant figure this out but i have a fetish to show off my cock when it is small.

I got to the gym and chose a locker near some guys in various stages of undress and getting dressed. I started removing my clothes, and i could see from the corner of my eyes 2 guys peering at me. my top was off and that day my jeans happen to be low slung revealing the top half of my calvins, it made feel sexy. topless i took my time to change and deliberately turned around several times parading my chest n slight abs.

i can see the guys staring but pretended to act blur. But i gave them what they wanted and removed my jeans and calvins in quick succession and stood there fully naked with all my naked and tiny cock facing them. I could see the eyes continue to look and really took my time to put on my gym attire. i put my shorts on and realised that the underliner was torn on one side. i removed the shorts again and stood there again in all my naked glory. all this time i could barely see my tiny cock head in the long mound of public hair.

i tore off the underliner and put the shorts on again and freeballed in the gym. It felt really good but i realised that because my cock was so small it was pointing out and the cock head was pushing against the thin shorts material. It created a slight tent giving the impression that i had a big cock. Luckily my tshirt was long enuff to cover the tent so that i dun feel to embarrassed on the gym floor...

later when i got into the steamroom, there were 2 guys inside whom i recognized as gay. I stood on one corner and completely removed my towel from around my waist. My cock got really small and i dont think they could see it clearly with all the hair around it, Soon one hand came over to caress my chest and that is a super turn on for me. But i controlled so that my cock dont get hard. It helped that i had tired myself out at the gym floor. the second guy came over and started to touch my left tit and ran his finger quickly down my abs and started rubbing me all over. All this while i managed to make sure that my cock remained tiny and flaccid. The other guy ran his hand down to my pubic hair and started to touch my tiny dick. It felt so good. But b4 i got too horny, i put on my towel and left. i wanted them to see and feel only my tiny cock.

i showered and continued the free show of my tiny cock with thick long pubic hair while i got dressed. I must admit that it is tough to do this especially when there are other hot guys around as ego dictates that i should display how big my cock actually is when hard. But i just had to swallow my pride for my fetish. I guess i can understand how tough it is for those who have very small dicks.

Guest patrick

Hi Jericho, your post is hot! Like you, I'm also proud of my tiny dick, which is small even when it is erect, unlike yours. The one big difference between us is that I like to shave all my pubic hair away so that guys can have an unobstructed look at my cute dick.

Guest jericho

I'm wondering how long jericho's dick is.

Would love to see it haha

no lar i may have given the wrong impression, i think mine is ok only, im not sure why guys hv told me that they like my big cock but ive seen bigger and nicer ones.

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic