Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest PassingBy

Happy holidays in advance everyone! 

May I know if anyone knows any masseurs based in Penang mainland other than Ricky? I know there's another one at Taman Limau Manis. Is there anyone else? I think I'm only aware of these 2.

42 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

May I know if anyone knows any masseurs based in Penang mainland other than Ricky? I know there's another one at Taman Limau Manis. Is there anyone else? I think I'm only aware of these 2.

Who is the one you mentioned at Taman Limau Manis? Can I have his contact? Is he Chinese? Thank you

Guest PassingBy
On 12/22/2023 at 12:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

Who is the one you mentioned at Taman Limau Manis? Can I have his contact? Is he Chinese? Thank you

I think he change his facebook page, I remember last time it was a different name. 

Try google "urut laki Bukit Mertajam, Penang", that's part of his facebook page name. 

And yes, he is Chinese. 

2 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I think he change his facebook page, I remember last time it was a different name. 

Try google "urut laki Bukit Mertajam, Penang", that's part of his facebook page name. 

And yes, he is Chinese. 

His contact is 0166452311

On 12/22/2023 at 11:29 AM, Guest PassingBy said:

You can contact this Chinese guy 0184079101 in Raja Uda. 

14 hours ago, Guest JSJS said:

Can share your experience with them?

Both of them provide proper massage and very good on loosen up the tight muscle knots. Not touching or rubbing type.

Wang is friendly, kind and communicative. He keep checking with me on the strength of the force he applied to ensure I'm comfortable with it. I enjoyed the session and felt very relax after the session.

Sean physically look a bit cool. His force a bit stronger comparing with Wang. He will tease you during massage but yet like he is very serious on massage. Fun & interesting.

Both of them provided manhood massage with HE.

Environment wise, both of them will do the massage in their discreet flat on a proper massage chair and bathroom is available for you to take bath if you need it.

Worth to have a try. Definitely I will go again.

Edited by EnjoyLife

On 11/27/2023 at 2:08 PM, Guest Micky said:

I recently had a massage from this guy from michat

Well he is slim n tall indian but not hairy up to my taste

The best part of his massage is his seduction, he really know where to press where to slow and where to tease

I just told her i like massage on my low back and i dun wan my d**k to be touched and he just make me fly high

While he have a nice cut dick n he let me suck

Idk if he is that good or im that bad he just wont cum

My advice is when you book him just go without telling him full details and he know how to turn u on such an understanding guy

Michat - knd2312

Enjoy and please update here

Anyone else have session with this guy?

On 12/23/2023 at 12:36 PM, Guest PassingBy said:

And yes, he is Chinese. 

May i know what massage provided by him? how about the quality & the price.
I dunwan just simply touch here touch there without any massage skill.

Guest ehem

yesterday i tried booking jack massure for massage me. but when i arrived i saw he so skinny now. than i ask why so skinny and messy . he ask sick.. so i

cancel for massage.

3 minutes ago, Guest ehem said:

yesterday i tried booking jack massure for massage me. but when i arrived i saw he so skinny now. than i ask why so skinny and messy . he ask sick.. so i

cancel for massage.

Luckily u cancel. I had an awful experience and would never try his massage anymore 

22 minutes ago, Guest ehem said:

cancel for massage.

I think that is the right thing to do. 

If the masseur is sick, he should not be offering massages, in case that illness is transmittable.  I am not discriminating against the masseur, I am just highlighting a hygiene and safety aspect of such being in such close proximity for an hour with someone who is unwell.

Guest curious

how do you request a masseuse guy (with specific code number) at SS? i went there once, they randomly assigned me with a girl until i asked to be change to a guy, which also randonly assigned. 

17 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

how do you request a masseuse guy (with specific code number) at SS? i went there once, they randomly assigned me with a girl until i asked to be change to a guy, which also randomly assigned. 

You just need to call up a day before to book and let the person know which number you request.
If you just book without telling them which number, you prefer, they will just give you a random masseur.
If you like the masseur but you didn't know which number, you can always ask the receptionist, they will let you know the masseur number

Guest ehem
1 hour ago, yhtang said:

I think that is the right thing to do. 

If the masseur is sick, he should not be offering massages, in case that illness is transmittable.  I am not discriminating against the masseur, I am just highlighting a hygiene and safety aspect of such being in such close proximity for an hour with someone who is unwell.

i question to he what type of sick. and jack say dick sick. so behave myfriends

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.