Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 10/31/2023 at 12:02 AM, Angel said:

Hi am going to Penang soon. Would like to ask which hotel, evergreen or Jen is more cruisy? I heard Jen hotel has communal shower, is that true? Which one to pick? Thanks ❤️

Would like to know too...

Hi guys, first command here. U2 a lot of good looking mature daddy over there? I means those abit muscular type, at least not that fat. Chub really not my type. Never been there before because of shy haha, but it seem fun from the thread u guys comment😆

Looking for some friends, anyone will go U2 on this coming Thursday?  Never been there before, and I’m shy and scare of places that crowded of people, so was thinking to have a first try on u2 at weekday. (Prefer age 30+ or average fit daddy type)

Guest Happy new
On 11/12/2023 at 8:04 PM, Kaisenwys said:

U2 today Sunday quite crowded and I'm forgot today is underwear day as well so didn't bring extra for change, end up naked the whole time there lol.

Many ppl go naked as well, very common now in u2

Guest Curious
On 8/27/2023 at 2:57 AM, Kaisenwys said:

Yes for the health check, it need blood test for HIV to make sure you are negative, liver and kidney function profile to confirm its healthy if not the prep might worsen your health. 

But if you already have a recent test you may show it to the doctor in order for him to prescribe you the prep. 

Doctor may ask you because it's different for having sex with women or men and give you the best advice. How active is your sex life may determine the way to consume prep, the suitable way for you. 

Generally it have two ways to take prep. Take it daily 1 pill a day the safer way 99% protection or take it 'on demand' 2-1-1 mean take it only when you plan to have sex, 2 pills between 2hours to 24hours before sex and 1 pill 24hours after the first dose and then follow by another 1 pill 24hours after.

Scenario one: let say you have sex once a week and you choose on demand 211, four weeks a month total 16pills. Need to plan in advance at least 2hours before sex, preplan. 

Scenario two: regardless of how frequent you have sex, you choose to consume daily mean 30pills=1bottle for a month. No need to plan and have sex any time you want, spontaneously. 

If you are rarely have sex maybe once or twice a month or even lesser then you may choose on demand 211.

To choose between consume daily or On demand 211, maybe costing pay a role here for some people. 

You may Google it about prep and the way to consume. I think I have write long enough here, hope I have answered your queries. 

The doctor is open minded no worries. 

Hi, dunno why couldn't text u, so i write my question at here.

May i know how much total have u spent on prep (included the blood test charges and other charges)

I'm planning a trip to Ipoh for a long weekend next week.  Looking at arriving on Friday Nov 24 and departing either Sunday or Monday.   Would like to book a hotel room and get a few local guys around for a party.  Can anyone suggest any recommendations..?   

Edited by AussieGuy

On 11/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, Guest Curious said:

May i know how much total have u spent on prep (included the blood test charges and other charges)

Please refer here and call them to ask FHDA | Penang Family Health Development Association (penangfhda.org)
This foundation provides slightly cheaper compared with other private entities 

Edited by goldsmith

On 11/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, Guest Curious said:

You didn't create a account that is why you can text me. 

Prep rm120(could be cheaper if able to buy in bulk)

All the test could be around two three hundred

1 hour ago, Guest Slegends191 said:

I'm talk about Mr Ricky 

Quite fit, but no so muscular.

Firstly, he'll massage your back, from head to your leg. Then proceed to 30 mins manhood, (& prostate if u request). He'll be naked throughout the session. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.