Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Potato
On 1/1/2024 at 11:27 AM, Leon80 said:

Please pm me as well

Booked a 2 hour massage session at SS Reflexology Aboo Sittie Lane

Masseur: Number has been mentioned here previously, not disclosed due to his privacy and wish to keep it a secret

Called in advance to make booking. Beautiful place, very well kept. Proceeded with payment and greeted by the masseur. Brought to a room with curtain partitions, and asked to strip off and put on the disposable underwear given. Once done, was told to lie face down. I informed him that I’m not comfortable with the underwear, he said can lower it down, I told him I want to take it off, and lo and behold, I was butt naked

Proceeded for Thai massage, and I knew he was hinting as his hands would occasionally massage and grab my bare ass. Responded likewise by spreading my legs further to give him better access to the goods. At one part, I was adjusting my boner, and he too joined in to adjust it for me… had some light teasing where he played with my balls and stroked my erect cock, and I massaging his ass and his body. He whispered and asked what do I want. I just wanted to be edged and pleasured and wanted a good JO, so ended up bargaining and paying him RM 50 for a sensual and erotic massage with a JO. He’s a top, so if you’re a bottom and looking for some action, then you’re in luck. He has good massaging skills, and a good tease.

On 1/1/2024 at 11:27 AM, Leon80 said:

Please pm me as well

On 1/1/2024 at 1:01 PM, Daddy King said:

Share with me too

He kept massaging my chest area and stroking my cock until I unloaded completely over the towel and disposable bedsheet. Told him thanks and left after cleaning up

Downside: The partition next to us had someone, so couldn’t explore more or see what else he had to offer

Total damage: RM 127+50

WIR: Yes

18 minutes ago, Guest Potato said:

Booked a 2 hour massage session at SS Reflexology Aboo Sittie Lane

Masseur: Number has been mentioned here previously, not disclosed due to his privacy and wish to keep it a secret

Called in advance to make booking. Beautiful place, very well kept. Proceeded with payment and greeted by the masseur. Brought to a room with curtain partitions, and asked to strip off and put on the disposable underwear given. Once done, was told to lie face down. I informed him that I’m not comfortable with the underwear, he said can lower it down, I told him I want to take it off, and lo and behold, I was butt naked

Proceeded for Thai massage, and I knew he was hinting as his hands would occasionally massage and grab my bare ass. Responded likewise by spreading my legs further to give him better access to the goods. At one part, I was adjusting my boner, and he too joined in to adjust it for me… had some light teasing where he played with my balls and stroked my erect cock, and I massaging his ass and his body. He whispered and asked what do I want. I just wanted to be edged and pleasured and wanted a good JO, so ended up bargaining and paying him RM 50 for a sensual and erotic massage with a JO. He’s a top, so if you’re a bottom and looking for some action, then you’re in luck. He has good massaging skills, and a good tease.

He kept massaging my chest area and stroking my cock until I unloaded completely over the towel and disposable bedsheet. Told him thanks and left after cleaning up

Downside: The partition next to us had someone, so couldn’t explore more or see what else he had to offer

Total damage: RM 127+50

WIR: Yes

can u pm me for i know what number u chosse . because i massage at ss but o dont know what number can request

17 minutes ago, joejie said:

can u pm me for i know what number u chosse . because i massage at ss but o dont know what number can request

Blowingwind's system is such that Guests cannot send PM. 

This means Guest Potato will be unable to contact you unless Guest Potato registers himself as a member here. 

Guest moshi moshi
On 1/4/2024 at 12:04 AM, Guest slegends said:

Are those 42 & 22 from SS muscular fit muscles? 

42 still working  there? each time i call also cant find him

Guest Fairuex

Both 42 & 22 gave me HE. 42 is a bit more sensual. 22 is methodical. 78 macam nothing.

Now 42 asyik balik thailand nia

1 hour ago, Guest Newborn guest said:

Can I know what is HE HJ? 

HE = Happy Ending
HJ = Hand Job.

HJ is a sub-set of HE.  HE can come/cum in a variety of forms, penetrative or non-penetrative, but generally their common factor is an orgasm.  The orgasm is commonly from the client, but sometimes from both the client and the masseur, or from the masseur alone.  Much depends on what is required of the client.  😁

He who pays the piper calls the tune.  And plays with the (skin)flute.

Guest cem
On 1/7/2024 at 10:36 PM, Guest Fairuex said:

Both 42 & 22 gave me HE. 42 is a bit more sensual. 22 is methodical. 78 macam nothing.

Now 42 asyik balik thailand nia

already ada.. i tried him . so nice his massage ! get good  sensual massage n HJ me till cum. seriusly best massage ever! 

Guest No 22 at SS ABU SITTEE
On 1/21/2024 at 1:25 PM, winterbird said:

Tried 78 at SS Abu Siti. No hanky panky but his skill was very good. If you like your massage strong. Try him. 

Same to no 22

No hanky panky

Just massage only 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, Guest No 22 at SS ABU SITTEE said:

Same to no 22

No hanky panky

Just massage only 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I did checked on their website, they seems to be a proper spa instead of hanky panky places. They even have female therapists around. I dont think there will be any hantu panky unless you are lucky.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, imm said:

I did checked on their website, they seems to be a proper spa instead of hanky panky places. They even have female therapists around. I dont think there will be any hantu panky unless you are lucky.

Exactly! Do not fully trust those comments or posting over here

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly! Do not fully trust those comments or posting over here

But the U2 from this forum is right. TQ for the info and due to the information here, I do have a great first time experience. 

Guest Juru Toilet

Please beware of an indian guy waiting outside of Juru Toilet. He likes to record people inside the toilet doing business.. So if saw him, better ask him to leave. He always wait outside toilet entrance wearing helmet and jacket. Caution guys! 

7 hours ago, Guest Juru Toilet said:

Please beware of an indian guy waiting outside of Juru Toilet. He likes to record people inside the toilet doing business.. So if saw him, better ask him to leave. He always wait outside toilet entrance wearing helmet and jacket. Caution guys! 

My str8 friend say got India men like to skodeng ppl through the window from beside cubicle when he using that toilet.2 time he catch that act.He always talk about this insidend to he friend when they lepak to make sure they carefull or use another toilet like petrol station.

Guest Juru Toilet
5 hours ago, Else said:

My str8 friend say got India men like to skodeng ppl through the window from beside cubicle when he using that toilet.2 time he catch that act.He always talk about this insidend to he friend when they lepak to make sure they carefull or use another toilet like petrol station.

Well that explain im a str8 guy too .. Haha Just careful guyss ! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.