Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

20 hours ago, Guest Man said:

First time go to u2 sauna, dont really like the smell of it, i don't know why,

Got check in at the counter giving a small towel, luckily i wear my short pant, i wear mask because i was so shy and it got awkward since i got there alone. I dont know where to go. Then i just walk around and i found the steam room, ive gone inside for a second and i see nothing. I got frightened and go back out.

After that i go to shower room. Everybody was naked and i took shower but there is guy follow me wanting to touch, i keep refusing and then he left me, after i take the shower, i go to another dark room.also i was shocked because it so dark and i take a few step inside and then there 3 guys circle and touching me near to the door. Then i go outside because i cannnot see anything.

I gone to level 1 for relax. There is huge mirror, i sat on the couch and there is one guy talked to me. He did come to the sauna several times. I followed him n asked him for a tour. He bring me to the cafe and i had some water. We had a chat with a chinese uncle. He was really talkative n good at communicating. He keep rubbing on my knee and thigh smoothly, not erotically. So i dont really mind. He talk about his experience(not going to mention here).

After that, the guy bring me to another dark room which was the room i got circled buy 3 guy. Since he already knows that place, we hold hand so that im not get lost. Along the way we got grabed by lot wild hands. Turn out i need to stay there for a couple minutes to adapt with its darkness. We had lite for a couple minutes and everyone watching us, but some of them touching us when we doing.got kinna frustrated. I ask the guy to go to another place.to be continue

I visited U2 last mth and I was scared too when I entered "The Dark Maze" 😂 luckily I also got someone to hold my hand and lead me into the maze. In the Sauna, I got to hug a big bear with a big D 😝 later in the Dark Maze, I bumped into someone with a bouncy ass. He started to fondle my D and gave me a bj, then he slid a condom on my cock and wanted me to top !!🤯 I never topped before so I was nervous 😅 But I still tried and when my cock penetrated inside I was relieved. Overall, a great experience and a great confidence boost for being a 1st time Top 😁. Will be visiting again this Wed or Thu.

Guest Firstsauna
23 hours ago, Guest Man said:

First time go to u2 sauna, dont really like the smell of it, i don't know why,

Got check in at the counter giving a small towel, luckily i wear my short pant, i wear mask because i was so shy and it got awkward since i got there alone. I dont know where to go. Then i just walk around and i found the steam room, ive gone inside for a second and i see nothing. I got frightened and go back out.

After that i go to shower room. Everybody was naked and i took shower but there is guy follow me wanting to touch, i keep refusing and then he left me, after i take the shower, i go to another dark room.also i was shocked because it so dark and i take a few step inside and then there 3 guys circle and touching me near to the door. Then i go outside because i cannnot see anything.

I gone to level 1 for relax. There is huge mirror, i sat on the couch and there is one guy talked to me. He did come to the sauna several times. I followed him n asked him for a tour. He bring me to the cafe and i had some water. We had a chat with a chinese uncle. He was really talkative n good at communicating. He keep rubbing on my knee and thigh smoothly, not erotically. So i dont really mind. He talk about his experience(not going to mention here).

After that, the guy bring me to another dark room which was the room i got circled buy 3 guy. Since he already knows that place, we hold hand so that im not get lost. Along the way we got grabed by lot wild hands. Turn out i need to stay there for a couple minutes to adapt with its darkness. We had lite for a couple minutes and everyone watching us, but some of them touching us when we doing.got kinna frustrated. I ask the guy to go to another place.to be continue

Hi, sorry for asking, never been to sauna before coz quite a shy person.

1. You mean you wear face mask throughout the time in the premise? Is it a lot of other patrons also wear face mask in there too?

2. I thought it’s only with towel or naked.. can wear short pants too while in there?

3. Is the towel big enough to wrap around the lower body?

Sorry for all these silly questions coz quite shy about my own body.

On 5/6/2024 at 1:09 AM, Guest Man said:

Yup

Then I think I saw u light fun with someone in one of the incomplete little cubicle. Right n left surrounded by many people haha!

20 hours ago, Guest Firstsauna said:

Hi, sorry for asking, never been to sauna before coz quite a shy person.

1. You mean you wear face mask throughout the time in the premise? Is it a lot of other patrons also wear face mask in there too?

2. I thought it’s only with towel or naked.. can wear short pants too while in there?

3. Is the towel big enough to wrap around the lower body?

Sorry for all these silly questions coz quite shy about my own body.

Hi, I can help to answer if u don't mind. But bear in mind that this is only for U2. Not sure about other saunas, but more or less, it could be the same.

1. Yes, I did that too. No problem.

2. Weekdays - no specific themes and you'll be given a standard (big) size towel. But of course no clothes. But I have seen some still wear brief/boxer (if that's what u meant by shorts). Not sure about the exact rules about shorts but as far as I've seen, looks like not a big deal. 

Saturday- underwear day and you'll be given a small towel.

Sunday- naked day (I've never been on Sunday so I guess small towel too?)

Public holiday- follows which day it falls on.

3. big towel- standard towel u use after shower.

small towel- nope, it doesn't. It's actually meant to cover (if you want to), not to wrap. Otherwise just hold it and walk naked freely 😂

Edited by khxiruldxnsh

Guest Firstsauna
4 hours ago, khxiruldxnsh said:

Hi, I can help to answer if u don't mind. But bear in mind that this is only for U2. Not sure about other saunas, but more or less, it could be the same.

1. Yes, I did that too. No problem.

2. Weekdays - no specific themes and you'll be given a standard (big) size towel. But of course no clothes. But I have seen some still wear brief/boxer (if that's what u meant by shorts). Not sure about the exact rules about but as far as I've seen, looks like not a big deal. 

Saturday- underwear day and you'll be given a small towel.

Sunday- naked day (I've never been on Sunday so I guess small towel too?)

Public holiday- follows which day it falls on.

3. big towel- standard towel u use after shower.

small towel- nope, it doesn't. It's actually meant to cover (if you want to), not to wrap. Otherwise just hold it and walk naked freely 😂

Thanks for your detailed info and explanation. Will definitely tryout U2 one of these days.

1 hour ago, Guest Firstsauna said:

Thanks for your detailed info and explanation. Will definitely tryout U2 one of these days.

You're welcome. I've only been there twice, so I just replied based on my experience. Hope to be there again some time soon

Edited by khxiruldxnsh

Guest Bear
On 5/6/2024 at 12:23 PM, Sexfun said:

This one got wife got child

Have u try him before ?

19 hours ago, sl39 said:

Has anyone try Chinese masseur recently??? 

Why no one reply?? 

Haven't heard about the masseur long time already 

1. Jimmy(Raja Uda):0184079101 ( yet to try)

2. Brandon:(Bukit Tengah):0166452311 ( yet to try)

3. Rick +60 16-412 3060; 50+, shabby gay. RM75/90 mins. (Body, manhood & prostate); shabby gay. Body & prostate massage. Will be naked while performing.

Room quite messy full of antiques 

10 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

U2 | Newly Refurbished Maze - Dark Room

I visited U2 at 5.30pm today to check out their newly refurbished “Dark Zone” maze. As usual, upon arrival at the counter, pay RM30 nett (weekdays) and receive a locker key and bath towel. Then I continue to change.

The dressing room and smoking area on the first floor has basically remained unchanged, with all the furniture and furnishings remaining the same.

I then moved to upstairs and the TV area, shower area and steam room remained the same. 

This will be the exciting part as the darkroom area has been renovated and equipped with an entrance door. I am so excited to explore further, I opened the door and entered the Dark Zone and I found it is a maze.

Not to mention for first timers, even though I've been there sometimes, I found the new dark zone maze to be scary. It was so dark and I didn't know where I was going. So, I slowly walked over, touched the wall, and let the wall guide me to the end.

After walking in the dark area for a while, my eyes started to feel comfortable and I could see the dark area clearly. Just a tip, if you're new here and you can't see it, you can look at the glow in the dark black strip on the wall and follow it. Then you won't be too scared.

I was surprised by the newly renovated dark area, I found that it was actually larger than before. The “Dark Zone” now looks modern, with lots of cages instead of the old private rooms. Stars and stripes glowing in the dark and the red light make the ambience even better.

Well I think it's a good renovation effort and the patrons will find it worth it, especially for those who return and they will feel that the owners have earned good income and provided better facilities to their patrons. This is a great approach.

Overall, I love the newly renovated dark area and it's now larger to wander around. 

IT was Thursday and today is a weekday. There were not many people, about 10-15 people. I found two guys who were very good at blowjob. I was sucked dry by these two guys…. 3x…

After the wonderful moment was over, I took a hot shower and got ready to leave. I left U2 at 7.30pm and the refurbishment of U2 was well done. Loved it and worth my visit. Will definitely come back again.

Keep it up, U2! Amazing! 

Cages?that means the action everyone can see?

2 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Basically yes… but there are 3 cages are very dark and are suitable for private fun.

That mean there are no more private rooms?

On 5/8/2024 at 9:08 PM, imm_georgie said:

U2 | Newly Refurbished Maze - Dark Room

I visited U2 at 5.30pm today to check out their newly refurbished “Dark Zone” maze. As usual, upon arrival at the counter, pay RM30 nett (weekdays) and receive a locker key and bath towel. Then I continue to change.

The dressing room and smoking area on the first floor has basically remained unchanged, with all the furniture and furnishings remaining the same.

I then moved to upstairs and the TV area, shower area and steam room remained the same. 

This will be the exciting part as the darkroom area has been renovated and equipped with an entrance door. I am so excited to explore further, I opened the door and entered the Dark Zone and I found it is a maze.

Not to mention for first timers, even though I've been there sometimes, I found the new dark zone maze to be scary. It was so dark and I didn't know where I was going. So, I slowly walked over, touched the wall, and let the wall guide me to the end.

After walking in the dark area for a while, my eyes started to feel comfortable and I could see the dark area clearly. Just a tip, if you're new here and you can't see it, you can look at the glow in the dark black strip on the wall and follow it. Then you won't be too scared.

I was surprised by the newly renovated dark area, I found that it was actually larger than before. The “Dark Zone” now looks modern, with lots of cages instead of the old private rooms. Stars and stripes glowing in the dark and the red light make the ambience even better.

Well I think it's a good renovation effort and the patrons will find worth it, especially for those who returnees and they will feel that the owners invested and provided better facilities to their patrons. This is a great approach.

Overall, I love the newly renovated dark area and it's now larger to wander around. 

It was Thursday and today is a weekday. There were not many people, about 10-15 people. I found two guys who were very good at blowjob. I was sucked dry by these two guys…. 3x…

After the wonderful moment was over, I took a warm shower and got ready to leave. I left U2 at 7.30pm.

Overall, the refurbishment of U2 was very well done. Loved it and worth my visit. Will definitely come back again.

Keep it up, U2! Amazing! 

I do aggreed the dark room area become a maze is much better.

I bet they willing to invest much on the renovation might because better business because they are the only 'men Sauna' now. 

How I wish they add the hot stone sauna room, they do have space for that at the steamroom area but now been renovated became a sitting area. The shower place as well actually have quite some unutilized place. 

On 5/8/2024 at 9:42 PM, imm_georgie said:

I'm not sure if those cage rooms weren't completely renovated. At the meantime, all private rooms look like cages to me without any fences.

Tbh, i prefer it the way it is now- cages without walls. It's more fun to let people watch whatever we're doing there. Afterall, it's still dark and people only see shadows so I don't mind. Because of the low light, which actually created an air of mystery and desire, those in around can't see clearly and directly 🥵

Guest fake
9 hours ago, seekolderguy said:

thanks to the uncle who sucked my load out in juru rnr just now ( 12am ish)
pity that you dont swallow

12am? fake

2 hours ago, Guest fake said:

12am? fake

believe it or not lol
i had my experience... just to share it out
and yeah 12am not many people tho.. i just happened to drive back to penang from kl.. stop by and get lucky
also, if you are expecting good looking or studs over there.... then yeah what i said will be fake... i dont choose so can get a good suck and thats what i need

Edited by seekolderguy

3 hours ago, seekolderguy said:

believe it or not lol
i had my experience... just to share it out
and yeah 12am not many people tho.. i just happened to drive back to penang from kl.. stop by and get lucky
also, if you are expecting good looking or studs over there.... then yeah what i said will be fake... i dont choose so can get a good suck and thats what i need

Pm

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, seekolderguy said:

thanks to the uncle who sucked my load out in juru rnr just now ( 12am ish)
pity that you dont swallow

Wow! How was the uncle skill? He suck you good? I wish I was you yesterday LOL

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow! How was the uncle skill? He suck you good? I wish I was you yesterday LOL

i would say he is very good at it... cause usually i last for at least an hour which i dont purposely hold back or what but he managed to make me shot my load in his nice mouth within 10mins ( TMI i guess HAHA) but no shame to share good real story hehe

you are into uncle or you are not picky? hehe

Edited by seekolderguy

On 5/15/2024 at 11:58 AM, Jack1059 said:

Has anyone tried “nice perfect foot massage” at megamall? I heard that there was an uncle there who secretly HJ his customers.

Do u hv his name? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.