Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

9 hours ago, Ryan_Sauna said:

Is anybody here interested in tanning? by the beach? in speedos. 

Yes, I do. Usually by the condo pool though. Sometimes I do run topless at the beach in the afternoon. But that was before MCO. Nowadays with MCO, the little tummy is coming out  😳, so run with shirt lah 😅

1 hour ago, justadad said:

Yes, I do. Usually by the condo pool though. Sometimes I do run topless at the beach in the afternoon. But that was before MCO. Nowadays with MCO, the little tummy is coming out  😳, so run with shirt lah 😅

Hahaha- been wanting to tan and swim Ina pool for so long but all closed cause of MCO... 

Guest Carnage
21 minutes ago, HungHard6.5 said:

I did actually. May i ask why u ask? Would you be looking as well? 

I couldn't deny it! Of course, I do! haha

Where did have your great time today?

Guest Covid- 19
19 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

Didn't know it's so cruisy in Penang. Sorry guys, I never been to this Penang's massage thread before. 

Where's udini btw? Worked in KL too long and lost touch of places in Pg

Behind Tesco Glugor or use waze

Guest Massage lover

Had Oil massage opposite sunshine Farlim. Very nice massage with nice pressure on every inch body with sensual touches. He performed lite version of Urut batin started from gently circle around butt hole area towards my balls. I had a lot of pre cum before turning my body. He focused on the inner thigh until touching my rocking hard dick. Then moved to head massage and chest massage and nipple. He wanted to give me hand job but I rejected coz it’s a legit massage centre and I felt unsafe. 

1 hour ago, Guest Massage lover said:

Had Oil massage opposite sunshine Farlim. Very nice massage with nice pressure on every inch body with sensual touches. He performed lite version of Urut batin started from gently circle around butt hole area towards my balls. I had a lot of pre cum before turning my body. He focused on the inner thigh until touching my rocking hard dick. Then moved to head massage and chest massage and nipple. He wanted to give me hand job but I rejected coz it’s a legit massage centre and I felt unsafe. 

How's the charges? Any specific masseur need to choose?

Guest Curious boy
5 hours ago, Guest Massage lover said:

What’s the massage centre? What the massage boy name? 

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.