Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest PassingBy
On 3/19/2021 at 1:58 AM, beliver.roxas said:

I tend to appointment few time, fail to appointment or just he didn't take new client? 

Btw his massage skill ok?

Hey there. I've been to Ricky before but it was a long time ago. But I do remember he didn't use social media for appointment. Did you try to contact him via facebook? I think easiest way is to use SMS, that was how I made appointment before. 

Guest Guest kena catfish

Hi guys,

sharing a story I heard from my friend. Thought I share this here for awareness. 

A recently came out to the PLU world and started exploring. A chatted with B (19 years old cute boy) who is totally A’s type. 

After chatting for a while. a suggested to meet B for a hook up. Both A and B doesn’t have a place so A suggested to go to a hotel. B declined as he was afraid he might get caught. 

so B suggested to go to C’s house. C is ok to borrow A and B the house to play on one condition. C plays with A first. 

so A happily agreed and went to meet C. C turns out to be an old 50 years old and ugly guy. Because A really wants to play with B, he muster all his strength and play with C. 

After the grand finale of A playing with C, A happily texted B that they could go to C house soon to play. 

B never replied and could be contacted again.🤪

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest kena catfish said:

Hi guys,

sharing a story I heard from my friend. Thought I share this here for awareness. 

A recently came out to the PLU world and started exploring. A chatted with B (19 years old cute boy) who is totally A’s type. 

After chatting for a while. a suggested to meet B for a hook up. Both A and B doesn’t have a place so A suggested to go to a hotel. B declined as he was afraid he might get caught. 

so B suggested to go to C’s house. C is ok to borrow A and B the house to play on one condition. C plays with A first. 

so A happily agreed and went to meet C. C turns out to be an old 50 years old and ugly guy. Because A really wants to play with B, he muster all his strength and play with C. 

After the grand finale of A playing with C, A happily texted B that they could go to C house soon to play. 

So end up c is b? 

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest kena catfish said:

Hi guys,

B and C actually is the same guy. lol

3 hours ago, Guest Guest kena catfish said:

Hi guys,

B=C? Haha finally some saucy and spicy story to read here.. 👍

4 hours ago, Guest Guest kena catfish said:

Hi guys,

Is this a Math Q? A X B = A X C? 🤔 

X = F(x) 😆

Guest Lucifera
10 hours ago, Guest Guest kena catfish said:

Hi guys,

This is simple C & B are the same person

A got duped by CB

Instead of having sex with young and tender boy ended up having sex with an old man

Interesting, keep up, 

Don't get dupe again!

First and Second is considered bad luck

Third is totally foolish and mindless!

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.