Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 12/20/2021 at 7:26 AM, Richardthelion said:

how much to get in please? 

last time I went (back in 2019) if not a member you could have for a massage and then use the spa... I am considering joining though, then its free and can take a guest in

Edited by curious6inch

On 12/20/2021 at 1:07 PM, curious6inch said:

last time I went (back in 2019) if not a member you could have for a massage and then use the spa... I am considering joining though, then its free and can take a guest in

Oh, do share the price if u join. I'm curious.

Membership is for what? Is it the gym?

Guest jasonthy
On 12/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, Guest Ppbtm said:

Have try 1 time before. Massage skill is a normal for me. But he will texting with his friends during the massage. And he has a bit body odor. I'm sensitive with smell so that is not ok for my (just my own prefer)

But he got big tools, I'm scare so I didn't go too deep just let him massage me and sure a HE.

You can try if you are ok if Abit smell. Overall is ok.

do you have the masseur contact?

On 12/13/2021 at 4:25 PM, Guest Ppbtm said:

Have try 1 time before. Massage skill is a normal for me. But he will texting with his friends during the massage. And he has a bit body odor. I'm sensitive with smell so that is not ok for my (just my own prefer)

But he got big tools, I'm scare so I didn't go too deep just let him massage me and sure a HE.

You can try if you are ok if Abit smell. Overall is ok.

Can i have his contact? Because i like big tool. haha

On 12/28/2021 at 9:31 PM, I Love Sensual said:

I also wish to go to Evergreen but I am not their guest or their Health Club member.

It has been a while since last time I went...

I asked and member for 1 month is 300 ringgit and 1800 ringgit for the year. If member can bring in 3 guests at the cost of 21 ringgit each.

Have any 1 tried a Malay guy massage from Butterworth sg. Dua?He abit muscular young botak.

found him at grinder apps(don't have his contact)

Grinder name: urut serious 29

Charge:

Body + batin rm100

Body saja rm80

Batin saja rm50

Usually free at 1030/11pm only.

Any review? 

On 12/30/2021 at 1:40 PM, Guest Random said:

Have any 1 tried a Malay guy massage from Butterworth sg. Dua?He abit muscular young botak.

found him at grinder apps(don't have his contact)

Grinder name: urut serious 29

Charge:

Body + batin rm100

Body saja rm80

Batin saja rm50

Usually free at 1030/11pm only.

Any review? 

Got picture? Not sure is same person or not. Can pm the picture to me for confirm

On 12/31/2021 at 9:12 AM, Biby said:

Maybe not him. 

Does anyone have tried Urt 96/ MAD Urt from Grindr? Always change to new account and say Dp not him, so didn't sure is same person or not.

From simpang ampat right? Saw him, but never try him.

Btw, do you have the contact of the Butterworth guy that u tried? Good? Any story share?

Guest Random
On 1/1/2022 at 10:51 PM, Nickstone said:

Hey guys where would u recommend for foot massage in Georgetown that also does full body?

I hv a friend visiting from interstate, planning to bring her to foot massage so we can chit chat, then i go for full body massage after that..

Many center do

Like heathland, Ss foot also do

Guest Random
On 1/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, Nickstone said:

Yup, we decided to book SS foot (I've been to other branch n it was really good). 

Anyone has recommendations for male massues at SS Georgetown??

Share your story after u go~haha

Guest Justin
On 1/4/2022 at 3:18 PM, curious6inch said:

I am thinking of going to evergreen laural tomorrow night 7pm .. anyone going?

Hi. Anyone going to Evergreen suana later at 5.30 pm or tonight at 8.30 pm? 

Guest Speedos88

Thinking of booking evergreen for 1 night tomorrow until Sunday. How cruisy is it in general? Anyone knows usually will it be cruisy on weekends? And what is the usual time? And how’s the Crowd like, cause if it’s not that cruisy, I’ll go with hotel Jen 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:52 PM, Guest Speedos88 said:

Thinking of booking evergreen for 1 night tomorrow until Sunday. How cruisy is it in general? Anyone knows usually will it be cruisy on weekends? And what is the usual time? And how’s the Crowd like, cause if it’s not that cruisy, I’ll go with hotel Jen 

Edited by Aynsley

On 1/8/2022 at 7:13 PM, Aynsley said:

evening 6pm - 9pm 

Ya I am alone at evergreen sauna now quite scary hahahahaha. After 9pm there will be no one other then the hotel guest I guess 

On 1/9/2022 at 2:47 PM, Guest Evergreen said:

Going to evergreen sauna today at 8.30 to 10pm. Quite scary to be alone there sooo just putting out the message hope someone will appear 

Niceee... I think Evergreen will b hard, cos many are not members. Your chances will b low, unless u bring someone with u

On 1/9/2022 at 7:23 PM, Nickstone said:

Niceee... I think Evergreen will b hard, cos many are not members. Your chances will b low, unless u bring someone with u

Ok here is a thing normally right. How do I tell them thatI am ok to have fun like sx18 thing. Because there is a middle age guy with me just now, he talks to me and I replied and we went in the sauna together and he touch my dick!? I was like ok then I will go shower now. I though he will shower with me but he didn’t and we kinda just end there. Is my fault not being initiative but clearly I am new I was waiting for him to ask me hahahahahahahaha is there any language or sign I should do to hint them orrrr should I just tell like let’s go I will suck your dick now. Because who knows he is just friendly and he is straight will that be too awkward? 

On 1/9/2022 at 9:44 PM, Guest Hello said:

Ok here is a thing normally right. How do I tell them thatI am ok to have fun like sx18 thing. Because there is a middle age guy with me just now, he talks to me and I replied and we went in the sauna together and he touch my dick!? I was like ok then I will go shower now. I though he will shower with me but he didn’t and we kinda just end there. Is my fault not being initiative but clearly I am new I was waiting for him to ask me hahahahahahahaha is there any language or sign I should do to hint them orrrr should I just tell like let’s go I will suck your dick now. Because who knows he is just friendly and he is straight will that be too awkward? 

Lol, just ask directly maybe? Or use eye contact. Im so curious to see the sauna there

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.