Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 5/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, Akmal89 said:

I think I accidentally hilang my wallet in U2 locker. Do you guys think there’s hope. Is there anyone whi have U2 owner contact :(

I believe the counter have ur wallet ,cause someone found it and pass to the counter. But the wallet if not mistaken is brown color.

Edited by Joellee

On 5/14/2022 at 8:28 AM, Biby said:

I think better don't post to public about this. To avoid some problem.

Just send from private message

I already deleted it,thanks for it,but i think u also should delete the quote,causecu quoted it so the picture are still there.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you're finding reasonable price, you can checkout for Mr Yap. Just got to made appointment ytd after he off due to MCO for 2 years. Attitude and massage skill good as old time. The best part, he provided manhood massage if you're looking for hanky panky massage. 🤭🤭🤭

Can you kindly PM me the contact? Thanks. 

Guest Joevynne the Slut

Where do you guys usually go for body massage...Any nice place and cute masseur for recommendations...👅👅👅

If you're finding reasonable price, you can checkout for Mr Yap. Just got to made appointment ytd after he off due to MCO for 2 years. Attitude and massage skill good as old time. The best part, he provided manhood massage if you're looking for hanky panky massage. 🤭🤭🤭

Can you pm me his contact? Does he provide prostate massage too? Been eager to try out

On 5/13/2022 at 4:13 PM, Guest Penangvisitor said:

Can tell me what can do or cannot do while with Jack? Both will be naked during the while session is’t? If I cannot stand and wanna suck him do you think it is possible? Added his contact he look sexy… wish to arrange a massage with him. Do we need to tips?

+60 16-744 3357. Jack. No need tips. 

On 5/19/2022 at 8:24 AM, KelvinRaj said:

There is a new homebased mynmar massuer whose providing Swedish massage at Georgetown area macallum. I've try it's good relief. Share the contact details.

Jack. Whatsap +60 16-744 3357. 

Give a try. 

How about the massage isit good? Anything happen? Haha...

On 5/20/2022 at 1:40 PM, Guest Utopia said:

Hi, any review about Mr Lim in taman relay? Is he skill good?

The worst massage I had. My body pain for week after he did. "Massage mean to be pain". Even I ask to slow down or more gentle. He say he not those "soft soft massage type". 

Guest Slim Fit Chi
On 5/20/2022 at 2:58 PM, urutman said:

The worst massage I had. My body pain for week after he did. "Massage mean to be pain". Even I ask to slow down or more gentle. He say he not those "soft soft massage type". 

For me is ok, maybe you are not his type so he just do real massage.

Guest Slim
On 5/20/2022 at 4:53 PM, Kaisenwys said:

Anyone U2 today Friday? 

Was thinking to go but didn't go. 

Any interesting encounter? 

Well.. luckily met one slim and tall guy. We did enjoy from sauna to darkroom. Hope can meet you again. 

Can pm info?

Can pm contact or maybe picture if you have? Me and my BF need some massage.

Hello, can you PM his contact. Thanks

Guest Uncle Fit

Hey, anyone know today in sauna u2, have a chi slim fit btm guy with yellow mask?

Or you can saw this post?

Hope can meet you again

Interest to try out Mr.Yap skill as well, got more info about him ? He located in Island or mainland ?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.