On 12/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Guest LCKJ said:

Body Massage RM60
Manhood Massage RM50
Body + Manhood Massage RM100
Body 1.5hours RM90
Body 2hours RM110
Body 1.5hours + Manhood Massage RM130
Body 2 hours + Manhood RM150

Anyone interested can WhatsApp this masseur, Alex at 016-447 5120. He is providing massage at his own house at Jelutong area.

Is he good? Cuz I tried one of the young Chinese masseur in his early 30s in mainland, also based in his own house with his boyfriend. Massage was not really up to my standard after used to Thai Pampering type of massage. 

1 hour ago, Guest JKSY said:

Is he good? Cuz I tried one of the young Chinese masseur in his early 30s in mainland, also based in his own house with his boyfriend. Massage was not really up to my standard after used to Thai Pampering type of massage. 

Most of freelance just scrub oil and brush all over body until 60minit they just hunt RM only . Olive oil 7 ringgit per bottle.

Guest Meow Meow

Come on guys this is Penang massage forum.....Any good recommendations for massage.....I don’t mind light fun at straight massage parlor or gay massage parlor.....I need one during my visit here.....TQ.....meow meow 🐾🐾🐾

22 hours ago, Guest Meow Meow said:

Come on guys this is Penang massage forum.....Any good recommendations for massage.....I don’t mind light fun at straight massage parlor or gay massage parlor.....I need one during my visit here.....TQ.....meow meow 🐾🐾🐾

Wanted to know the same but then most people here are always be like “Gurney plaza anyone?” “Queensbay at 4pm today.” etc. 😂 

Been thinking very long term to start a new topic for members and guests to share their massage / sauna experiences while in Penang. 

Hope this is useful to this community and at least you have an idea where to look for male therapist(s) of your choice. 

I do hope this topic does not become another public cruising / meet up spot as what had happened to another similar topic in this forum. 

To start my sharing:

You may find male therapist(s) in the following massage centres (in Penang Island) 

1) Fresh Heart Tuina 舒心 (Lebuh Carnarvon) 

2) SS Reflexology (Farlim) 

3) SS Reflexology (Jalan Perak) 

4) Pinang Spa House (Nordin Street) 

5) Reunited Health Foot Reflexology (inside Sunshine Farlim) 

6) 足浴 (One Stop Midlands) 

Let's see if you have other spots to share... 

Have a nice session 

6 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Been thinking very long term to start a new topic for members and guests to share their massage / sauna experiences while in Penang. 

Hope this is useful to this community and at least you have an idea where to look for male therapist(s) of your choice. 

I do hope this topic does not become another public cruising / meet up spot as what had happened to another similar topic in this forum. 

To start my sharing:

You may find male therapist(s) in the following massage centres (in Penang Island) 

Have a nice session 

Thank you for sharing.

added one :

7) SS Reflexology (Abu Siti Lane)

Guest Massage lover

I went to Healthland in abu Siti lane. Got a lot of male therapist from thailand and sabah. The oil massage was done by a sabah male therapist. I faced down and he removed my disposal panties till above my knee. He focused on my butt and rub until my balls but didn’t insert his fingers into my hole. When he massaged my legs he removed the entire panties. He folded my leg to 45 degrees and focused on my inner thigh until my balls and dick. However, no HE while I turn around. But the overall experience was good. Will go again to explore new male therapists. 

Guest Massage lover

I went to Healthland in abu Siti lane. Got a lot of male therapist from thailand and sabah. The oil massage was done by a sabah male therapist. I faced down and he removed my disposal panties till above my knee. He focused on my butt and rub until my balls but didn’t insert his fingers into my hole. When he massaged my legs he removed the entire panties. He folded my leg to 45 degrees and focused on my inner thigh until my balls and dick. However, no HE while I turn around. But the overall experience was good. Will go again to explore new male therapists. 

6 hours ago, Guest Massage lover said:

How much was it? How long was the massage? Did you need to make an appointment beforehand? 

6 hours ago, Guest Massage lover said:

May I know what is the masseur name or what is his number? Thanks

7 hours ago, Guest Massage lover said:

May I know which masseur? Pm pls

Guest Ltltlt
On 1/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, Guest Massage lover said:

Pm his name please. 

is he a young guy? Thank you

Please Pm the name of masseur. Thanks!

ive tried a thai masseur today ..... the massage was superb but no sensual at all...i dont wear the disposal panties but he asked me to wear when he saw i leave it there.  can u pm me the number of that sabah masseur? tq

Can pm me the masseur ? Thx 

Pm his name please. Thank you 

On 8/31/2020 at 12:31 PM, Guest Massage lover said:

Had Oil massage opposite sunshine Farlim. Very nice massage with nice pressure on every inch body with sensual touches. He performed lite version of Urut batin started from gently circle around butt hole area towards my balls. I had a lot of pre cum before turning my body. He focused on the inner thigh until touching my rocking hard dick. Then moved to head massage and chest massage and nipple. He wanted to give me hand job but I rejected coz it’s a legit massage centre and I felt unsafe. 

Do u mind pm-ing me the code for the masseur? Been trying to locate hkm for a while haha

Guest Massage lover
20 hours ago, Kou28 said:

Do u mind pm-ing me the code for the masseur? Been trying to locate hkm for a while haha

Mind to pm the name of the massuer?

On 1/2/2021 at 12:06 AM, I Love Sensual said:

To start my sharing:

Have a nice session 

thanks for this,  really annoying when the old treats become  a cruising / meet up post 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:31 PM, L0331 said:

Pm his name please. Thank you 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, justhuman said:

Anyone wishes to share their recent massage experience in SS, thai pampering or healthland?

I have tried body massage with Heartland's no. 763 male masseur. He din touch my private part at all even accidentally. During the massage, the curtain is open 1/4. He said they are not allowed to fully close the entrance of the room else will be fined by the company. Wasted my time and money. 763 is a Sabahan middle age fat guy. 

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.