Male HQ

Penis Pump - Cock Enlargement Pump / Penis Enlarger Discussion (Compiled)

meashep

Curiousss guy

Bathmate is different from the air pump, bathmate is designed to enlarge penis while air pump is for ED. im looking for people who use it and share some experience. someone said this 'plastic thing' isnt gonna work, but this plastic thing cost few hundred dollars so its not that cheap and it has a huge community around the world. im not trying to prove anything i do gained 1.5cm. im now 17+cm bone pressed erect length and 16 without pressing. 

1 hour ago, venus33 said:

Curiousss guy

Bathmate is different from the air pump, bathmate is designed to enlarge penis while air pump is for ED. im looking for people who use it and share some experience. someone said this 'plastic thing' isnt gonna work, but this plastic thing cost few hundred dollars so its not that cheap and it has a huge community around the world. im not trying to prove anything i do gained 1.5cm. im now 17+cm bone pressed erect length and 16 without pressing. 

That's it.

1 warning point for posting your ad, trying to sell your cock enlarger or trying to show off your cock!

Any more showing off, you will get 1 week suspension!

• G_M changed the title to Cock Enlargement Pump / Penis Enlarger Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Wow... Gained 1.5cm! Hmm.... Seems tat in no time u will haf a 20cm dick. Tere r indeed naive people believing a $100 toy can do e size gaining work......if so thousand over dollars charge fr penis enlargement Dr. n clinic will be gone for good bcos cheap $100 can do e work.🤣 Cheers to a world of no small dick men soon. 

On 7/16/2011 at 6:46 PM, Guest newbie said:

hi guys need advice on pennis pump, anyone had a experience , is it really works on it ......

Please advice guys i intend to buy .....

waiting for your replies guys..........

Am not too sure myself, but I got a pump once for myself to try... worked great till I ejaculated inside it but unfortunately had my cum sucked into the motor without me realising.. the next time I tried to use it (a few days later) it smelt bad and when I switched it on, it could hardly operate as my cum had probably gummed/ rusted up the motor and when I opened it up, it was all dried and yellow inside the motor- no wonder it could hardly function and I threw it away as it was beginning to rust.. do be careful when buying- make sure the quality is good alright! 

Is penis pump really effective ? Or when u see your cock gets pumped on at the instant when u using the pump ? And after another erection, your cock will get backs to the previous n not the exact size when u r pumping it

12 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Is penis pump really effective ? Or when u see your cock gets pumped on at the instant when u using the pump ? And after another erection, your cock will get backs to the previous n not the exact size when u r pumping it

Like all muscles, I think they will grow bigger if you use it regularly

If you don't carry weights 3x a week with good protein intake, no way can the muscle grow. The same with the pump imo, tho I've never use it. I'm very big l according to my bf. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 11:15 PM, Guest Seven said:
The penis is not a muscle. Your penis won't grow big like muscle do. 

Penis don't contain any muscles. That's why you cannot move it very much when it's erect. The penis is a kind of sponge that fills with blood when a man is sexually excited.

https://www.healthline.com/health/is-the-penis-a-muscle#anatomy

lol theres something called jelqing, do it with a pump can help to gain inches, its more of a dedication daily workout. its not like you do it everyday for few weeks and you will gain 2cm, nope. you do it for months or years to gain inches, and for the guy who said dick is not a muscle it cant grow, i have no comment for that. there are websites like thundersplace, pegym out there, kinda like blowing wind. a huge community and ppl from all around the world come together and share experiences. and since u use healthline i would suggest u to look it up look at other articles as well instead of focusing on one article https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/penis-stretching#research 

Guest No gain

I think it doesn't work. 

Or at least it didn't work for me. 

I am already 6.5" just want to make it bigger. 

I tried the andropenis. Remember wearing it in my pants at work so uncomfortable. Have to go cubicle to urine and wear back. Like a torture device. No gain. 

Then years later I tried bathmate. It pumped up. But it's like a temporary effect only. Dunno its the water or bruise. 

So I just use it usually before my ons come over. 

The gain doesn't last. 

So far none works for me. I already give up. 6.5" is big enough for me. Content liao. 

Used to think can go into the big boys 9" club. 

Now don't care liao. Can hard and use. Is good enough. 

Later after covid-19 I might try gainswave. Not to increase length but to make the cock harder. 

Haha. Too much money to waste. 

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Penis Pump - Cock Enlargement Pump / Penis Enlarger Discussion (Compiled)
  • 1 year later...
Guest Oops
4 hours ago, Guest Ryan said:

I have micropenis. Only 2 inxhes when fully erect. Can pump help to make it bigger?

No. Pump doesn't even make large cock larger. If it works, micropenis won't exists. 

• 10 months later...
On 5/23/2023 at 7:23 PM, Guest guest said:

If pump works, then doctors will be out of job. 

Out of WHAT kind of work?   I don't know of any doctor who can enlarge a penis, or without making a butchery of surgery...

We should wish not that doctors are out of a job, but that they do the right job, practicing preventive medicine more than curative medicine!

16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Out of WHAT kind of work?   I don't know of any doctor who can enlarge a penis, or without making a butchery of surgery...

We should wish not that doctors are out of a job, but that they do the right job, practicing preventive medicine more than curative medicine!

While it seems that Penises can't be enlarged with a pump or any other items that are sold online, there are surgeries for men with issues on their dick size.

what the doctors do is to move the penis out from the pubic bone.

Steve, it would do good to do a research before you post instead of ending up being a bit ignorant (just some advice).

Quote:

The most widely used surgical procedure to lengthen the penis involves cutting the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone. Also, skin is moved from the abdomen to the penis shaft. When this ligament is cut, the penis appears longer because more of it hangs down.

But there are inherent risks to this operation. Doctors advise clearly against having any such surgery.

For the rest: Quote:

Ads for penis-enlargement products and procedures are everywhere. A vast number of pumps, pills, weights, exercises and surgeries claim to increase the length and width of your penis.

However, there's little scientific support for nonsurgical methods to enlarge the penis. And no trusted medical organization endorses penis surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

Most of the techniques you see advertised don't work. And some can damage your penis. Think twice before trying any of them.

A vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using one too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less firm erections.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/penis/art-20045363

Edited by singalion

Guest Hahahaha
5 hours ago, singalion said:

While it seems that Penises can't be enlarged with a pump or any other items that are sold online, there are surgeries for men with issues on their dick size.

what the doctors do is to move the penis out from the pubic bone.

Steve, it would do good to do a research before you post instead of ending up being a bit ignorant (just some advice).

Quote:

The most widely used surgical procedure to lengthen the penis involves cutting the suspensory ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone. Also, skin is moved from the abdomen to the penis shaft. When this ligament is cut, the penis appears longer because more of it hangs down.

But there are inherent risks to this operation. Doctors advise clearly against having any such surgery.

For the rest: Quote:

Ads for penis-enlargement products and procedures are everywhere. A vast number of pumps, pills, weights, exercises and surgeries claim to increase the length and width of your penis.

However, there's little scientific support for nonsurgical methods to enlarge the penis. And no trusted medical organization endorses penis surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

Most of the techniques you see advertised don't work. And some can damage your penis. Think twice before trying any of them.

A vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using one too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less firm erections.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/penis/art-20045363

One resident BW idiot telling the other resident BW idiot that they are being an idiot…

‘Steve, it would do good to do a research before you post instead of ending up being a bit ignorant (just some advice).‘

you deserve each other 

2 hours ago, Guest Hahahaha said:

One resident BW idiot telling the other resident BW idiot that they are being an idiot…

‘Steve, it would do good to do a research before you post instead of ending up being a bit ignorant (just some advice).‘

you deserve each other 

Is it so?  More REAL is that two intelligent BW Members posting to each other act like a MAGNET to attract "guest" idiots whose posts are only good to bash... and not even GOOD!  :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.