Male HQ

Serangoon Swimming Pool Experience

Guest rudeboy

Guest rudeboy

Everytime I go the the serangoon pool, I always notice that there ate actually a number of hot guys over there. I have always wanted to have some 'fun' in the showers. Any experience in the showers??

I go to the pool very often. I did not know there is action at the stadium. The toilet cubicle door is too high. People outside can see if there are two ppl inside. Though when I was 15, I was taught by a stranger how to JO in the stadium cubicle

In the swimming pool toilet, i had many experience. One tanned, lean and handsome hunk crawled into my shower cubicle to give me BJ and JO me. His thick and long dick was sticking out of his tight red swimming truck before he even remove his trucks. Super hot. We exchanged number but no longer in contact.

Guest rudeboy

That time I was showering with my door closed when this guy entered the cubicle next to me. I see through the floor that he was jerking and I pee through the gap at the bottom. He then signal to me and I sat down and slide my body to the next cubicle. He then bj me till I cum. Was hoping to do that again. Any takers hehe

That time I was showering with my door closed when this guy entered the cubicle next to me. I see through the floor that he was jerking and I pee through the gap at the bottom. He then signal to me and I sat down and slide my body to the next cubicle. He then bj me till I cum. Was hoping to do that again. Any takers hehe

I think/hope u meant u "..peek through the gap at....." and not pee......

Guest Slutboy

I had an experience there too. One guy followed me out of the swimming complex and asked if he could jerk me off. I agreed and we did it at the stadium. I asked him to f*** me but he didn't bring condoms. So, the next best alternative was his fingers. Man, it was greaaaat! A pity I rejected him when he asked me to jerk him off. I should have. Wonder if the guy visits this forum though.

I didn't know that there will be so many action ard there. Will go for swim tml and hope to hook up with some cuties ;)

What time are u going?

SoulSG: The "Fat guy" is the life guard there.

I swim in the afternoon on weekdays. Anyone?

1. There is a not bad looking lean guy, who swim and tans. He wears yellow or orange swimming truck and has tatoo on his back. It's a pair of wings. I am 99% sure he is AJ. Anyone knows him?

2. There is a cute boy who swim with a white goggle, a speedo blue- grey float and an arena black-orange truck. He swims very well and is able swim butterfly style. He usually carries a shoebag and wears shades. He is a regular at Serangoon Pool. I saw him bathing naked many times and he has a hot body despite having a childish face. Not sure if he is AJ.

Guest guest

Hah..talking about this swimming pool.. i remembered i went there after i was retrenched in 2004..trying to keep fit and went there for a swim on alternate weekday afternoons as there would be less ppl around as i am doing my laps..didnt notice anything till 1 afternoon, a guy in his 20s kept the eye contact.

After swim and shower, I went back to my car which was parked outside the stadium and he followed me..i noticed it but didnt pay much attention to him..just when i opened the door, he stood close by and ssked me if i wanted to suck him and actually unzipped and exposed his erect tool..imagine in broad day light and the car park is not even enclosed..i really got a shock and didnt know how to react as didnt expect that in the open and in view of anyone walking by..i told him i am not interested and closed the car door and immediately drove off.. haha..

SoulSG: The "Fat guy" is the life guard there.

I swim in the afternoon on weekdays. Anyone?

1. There is a not bad looking lean guy, who swim and tans. He wears yellow or orange swimming truck and has tatoo on his back. It's a pair of wings. I am 99% sure he is AJ. Anyone knows him?

2. There is a cute boy who swim with a white goggle, a speedo blue- grey float and an arena black-orange truck. He swims very well and is able swim butterfly style. He usually carries a shoebag and wears shades. He is a regular at Serangoon Pool. I saw him bathing naked many times and he has a hot body despite having a childish face. Not sure if he is AJ.

When is the cute boy who shower naked usually there?

Guest hiojikki

been to serangoon pool few times...thought it was one of the quieter ones...didnt see any action before...except for some random old indian man sitting naked outside the cubicles..

To tannedguy: I see him mostly on weekdays 2 to 3pm. That is my usual swimming time and i usually see him. He has the swimmer V shaped body and a childish face.