Male HQ

Sharing About Our Experience: The Hygiene Of The Guy......s' Places.....

No, this is not about how clean the guy's body is...

This is about how clean his place is.

Some of the guys I visit really take the effort to clean up their rooms before welcoming guests. Generally, there's no clothes on the floor and the empty bowls of instant noodles have been removed to the kitchen. Also, these guys bother to clean up their toilets a bit; toilet is flushed, and it generally smells ok in there.

As a general rule, guys who live in houses and condos usually have cleaner places. But there is one regular I know who lives in an excellently-kept 4-room HDB flat in Yishun... and he lives alone too!

But then again, there are guys who invite you to their homes, and they are just hygiene-disasters. There this guy in Jurong West whose flat looks like he lives with a family of 6, and it looks as if a messy house-party has just happened. Everything is all over the place! His bedroom is stacked full of boxes and newspapers, and his bedsheets look horribly stained. I was so turned-off by his room that we did it on the sofa in the living room, which was much cleaner in comparison. His bathroom....yucks...... I was even hesitant to step on the grubby toilet-floor to wash-up. And since he smokes, the place also reeks of stale cigs... Nice abs though!

But what to do? I don't have place, and have to rely on guys who do.

Sometimes, other then asking guys online 'Can show me bod/cock pics please?', I feel like asking 'Can show me pics of your room and toilet?'....

What are your experiences at other people's homes? Good, bad, ugly??

Edited by chubachub9

Guest Guest

No, this is not about how clean the guy's body is...

This is about how clean his place is.

Some of the guys I visit really take the effort to clean up their rooms before welcoming guests. Generally, there's no clothes on the floor and the empty bowls of instant noodles have been removed to the kitchen. Also, these guys bother to clean up their toilets a bit; toilet is flushed, and it generally smells ok in there.

As a general rule, guys who live in houses and condos usually have cleaner places. But there is one regular I know who lives in an excellently-kept 4-room HDB flat in Yishun... and he lives alone too!

But then again, there are guys who invite you to their homes, and they are just hygiene-disasters. There this guy in Jurong West whose flat looks like he lives with a family of 6, and it looks as if a messy house-party has just happened. Everything is all over the place! His bedroom is stacked full of boxes and newspapers, and his bedsheets look horribly stained. I was so turned-off by his room that we did it on the sofa in the living room, which was much cleaner in comparison. His bathroom....yucks...... I was even hesitant to step on the grubby toilet-floor to wash-up. And since he smokes, the place also reeks of staôle cigs... Nice abs though!

But what to do? I don't have place, and have to rely on guys who do.

Sometimes, other then asking guys online 'Can show me bod/cock pics please?', I feel like asking 'Can show me pics of your room and toilet?'....

What are your experiences at other people's homes? Good, bad, ugly??

I ever complaint to my friends oso , I jus can't take it why some pp can b so dirty and messy , they answer me "quite normal" and this is Singapore culture but those pp considered typical singaporean and they even bring those hdb culture to condominium .. Like hanging clothes at every single corner and throw their shoes n shoes cabinet anyhow at the corridor....

One question for u. Do u think this discussion will paint u in a positive light, that u r a clean hygienic person, or in negative light, that u r a wussy complain queen?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

And you, my kind sir, never complain about anything?

The way I 'complain' is to not go back to the guys with messy places. And at least I have the discretion not to mention real names/real nicknames, so that no one is embarrassed.

One question for u. Do u think this discussion will paint u in a positive light, that u r a clean hygienic person, or in negative light, that u r a wussy complain queen?

Edited by chubachub9

Guest passingthru

I guess those with a fetish may actually like or get turned on by the whole unkempt vibe. They may find the pigsty very 'manly'. :lol:

And you, my kind sir, never complain about anything?

The way I 'complain' is to not go back to the guys with messy places. And at least I have the discretion not to mention real names/real nicknames, so that no one is embarrassed.

Look, u dont have a place probably due to u staying with your parents or renting a room with 5 other roommates. Learn to appreciate other ppl who offer their place so u and him could have a safe place for fun without the need to go to hotel or toilet cubicles.

If they dont bother to clean their toilet or bedsheet prior to your visiting, that just shows how unimportant u r for them.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• Guest locked this topic