Male HQ

How Many Shoes Do You Have?

Guest Shoes!

Guest Shoes!

Em, I found that queer is actually like to collect garment stuff. Other than underwear, just like gals, they like to collect shoes also.

For me, I have 1 leather shoes (from Clarks, I luv it!), 2 leisure shoes, 2 Nike for sport (1 free-run, 1 Nike-air), 2 Sandals...

would like to do a fast survey:

1. How many shoes do you have?

2. What is your fav brand? fav colour? Size?

3. How much are you willing to pay?

4. How often do you make your purchases? where?

PS: some say shoe size is equal to tool size... Is that true? :oops:

No. One's shoe size has got nothing to do with the size of one's dick.

My shoes:

2 pairs of work shoes

1 pair of good leather shoes which I only wear for work interviews

1 pair of good running shoes cos I run min 10km every other day

1 pair of cross trainers

1 pair of hiking boots which double up of comfy footwear when I visit temperate countries in winter

That's about it. I don't like wearing shoes. Prefer to go barefooted if given the chance.

Oh...and a pair of black leather boots which I wear overseas for ...urmmm....special occasions. *evil grin*

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

I don't have many shoes!

1 pair of slippers flip flops)

2 pairs of leather shoes for work

1 pair of Converse shoes for normal wear

1 pair of leather sandals

1 pair of running shoes (from the SAF hahahaa)

1 pair of boots from Timberland

Actually come to think of it - I DO have quite a number of shoes heh...

My shoe size is a US size 7, don't have any favourite brands - if it looks good, Im good with it.

I don't spend alot on shoes. And I wear them for quite long. I generally like shoes in earthy colours - then can match my clothes mah hahaa.

Hmm. I dont have many shoes.

I have 1 white leather shoes from pedro.(rarely use it) 5 casual shoes. (i use 2 pairs out of the 5 more often than the rest) 2 running shoes. 1 tennis shoes. Nonetheless, me and my twin brother share shoes and clothes together ahhaha. So if i include his collection, it would be much more.. :X

I have 1 white leather shoes from pedro.(rarely use it) 5 casual shoes. (i use 2 pairs out of the 5 more often than the rest) 2 running shoes. 1 tennis shoes. Nonetheless, me and my twin brother share shoes and clothes together ahhaha. So if i include his collection, it would be much more.. :X

woah, you're so lucky to have a twin brother! i've always fantasized about having a muscular, straight twin brother that I could tease all day and night. :P

Guest Kelly

I don't have many shoes!

1 pair of slippers flip flops)

2 pairs of leather shoes for work

1 pair of Converse shoes for normal wear

1 pair of leather sandals

1 pair of running shoes (from the SAF hahahaa)

1 pair of boots from Timberland

Actually come to think of it - I DO have quite a number of shoes heh...

My shoe size is a US size 7, don't have any favourite brands - if it looks good, Im good with it.

I don't spend alot on shoes. And I wear them for quite long. I generally like shoes in earthy colours - then can match my clothes mah hahaa.

You win de lo...

You win twice!

Special dedicate to you all...

14 pairs, not including 2 pairs of dress sandals.

Kenneth Cole. Black. 10.5.

$250

When they are on sale. Stores, sometimes online.

Love. 

I have my own shoe cabinet... :whistle:

Leisure

2 pairs of Timberland boots

2 pairs of DM boots in blue and brown

1 pair of Adidas shoes for running

2 pairs of Nike shoes for Gym and running

1 pair of NB for Gym

2 pairs of Converse for walking/trying to act young (?)

3 pairs of "out-dated" Crocs - for the beach

Work

Gucci loafers

Longchamp Black Leather

Longchamp Brown Leather

Obermain Black Leather

Obermain Brown Leather

Santoni Brown Suede

Several pairs of shoes bought in Australia, Hong Kong, Italy and yes, Thailand

1 formal shoes.

2 hang-out shoes.

1 casual sandals.

and another pair of casual sandals that is now demoted to bathroom sandals.

That's few, but I'd probably have more if I already make my own money. :lol:

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I'm a pauper...

I only got a pair of loafers

a pair of leather shoes to office

a pair of flip flops bought from NUM, and

a pair of sports shoes for gymming.... :(

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Hello let's face it, gay guys love shoes! I know many gay friends with lots more shoes than I have (we are like collectors).

1. I have at the moment over 40 pairs of shoes (proper shoes as well as trainers/sneakers).

2. I'm a big time adidas whore!!!

3. My most expensive pair of shoes is about $700, but these days I won't buy shoes over a $100.

4. I used to must buy a pair of shoes from whichever country I'm traveling in. But now I hardly travel, so I hardly buy new shoes. Plus I'm running out of shoe closet space. So now I just shop for sale items anywhere in Singapore.

PS: It is soooooo NOT true!!!

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

I only have:

3 pairs of black high cut boots with zip by the side for work (Julius Marlow, Hush Puppies & Timberland)

2 identical (white coloured) Kappa converse shoes

2 identical converse shoes (white with red, blue black lines)

1 brownish + green bowling type shoe for leisure

1 NB sports shoe & one Reebok runners for gym / workout

2 white thongs / flip flops

Errr not considered many right? Just average I guess. So hahah...not so gay after all.

Guest shoe (cock) 2 fit

You only have one foot? Heh! Sorry. Can't resist!

Haha... Good job.

I only have:

3 pairs of black high cut boots with zip by the side for work (Julius Marlow, Hush Puppies & Timberland)

2 identical (white coloured) Kappa converse shoes

2 identical converse shoes (white with red, blue black lines)

1 brownish + green bowling type shoe for leisure

1 NB sports shoe & one Reebok runners for gym / workout

2 white thongs / flip flops

Errr not considered many right? Just average I guess. So hahah...not so gay after all.

more than 10 pairs, bro.

I have 3 lacoste shoes.

1 Fred perry.

1 Santa Barbara leather shoe.

1 Aldo boots..

Now only I know there's many guys more shoes than me..... Hahaha....

Actually, I don't labelled that as collection. More of like, you need it for a purpose?

1) Number of pairs of shoes - 8. (slippers doesn't count as shoes, but footwear). 3 pairs of black (work) shoes, 1 pair of brown work shoes, 3 pairs of casual shoes, 1 pair of running shoes and 4 pairs of slippers.

2) Fav Brand(s) - Borse Morgan, Lacoste, Pedro and Mizuno. Fav Color - Black, Brown and lighter tone for casual. Size about UK 8.5.

3) Willing to pay - Comfort is most important, design comes next. Most expensive I paid thus far about $300?

4) When do I buy - when the occasion calls for it / when I chanced upon something that I like.

Black work shoes - 3 pairs. 1 is a lace up, more for formal event/functions. Wear the other 2 more often. It's understood to best alternate your working shoes, to allow the leather to "breathe". Then 2 pairs of my casual shoes have been more than 2 years old. Chanced upon a pair I like. Tried on, comfortable, able to afford, having sale.. BUY! :D

Oh, how can shoe size equal to tool size?! :blink: But your feet size is equavilent to your forearm. :)

The most expensive footwear I ever had (HAD - past tense) was a pair of Berluti shoes, given to me by my British ex- the one I almost married in 2005 and had a nasty breakup with.

I think da shoes r still in London. My jaws dropped when I found out how expensive they were. Why waste money, I think.

Im a simple dude - am very happy with Pedro or Aldo!

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

1. I've got 7 pair of shoes and a pair of slippers. 2 work shoes, 1 gym shoe, 1 running shoe, 2 casual shoes and 1 pair of boots.

2. My favourite brand is Gucci - both my work shoes are Gucci.

3. Up to $400 a pair.

4. Once every 2 years. I bought my shoes in Singapore, some in London and some in Italy.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

I dont have expensive shoes, but I love Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 series. Fall in love with their design and no turning back ever since. Will buy different colors.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I admit I am a shoe addict. The most numbers of shoes of I ever own once was about like 60 pairs. One of my friend thinks I must be some catepillar in one of my past life, which was devoured by some predator even before I could metamorphosize into a butterfly or a moth !

There was no space for them until I had to convert one of my wardrobe for them, and hid them under my bed.

I don't like wearing shoes, only boots, so they must be at least ankle high, to almost the height of your horse ridding boots.

They must be purely leather, must be hand made, must be made in Italy. I can still accept shoes made from Spain, or Portugal.

British /Aussie handmade yes. No Made in China, Vietnam or Indonesian type of crap.

You know what I mean.

Currently I also own like 7 pairs of sports running shoes ( New Balance only) leather slippers, some Teva sports slippers.

Own like 8 pairs of Auusie shoemakers - RM Williams - which I feel they are great to wear and have some sort of distinct personality about them.

6 pairs of Officine Creative shoes which are handmade in Italy. Some are made from camel's leather

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=officine+creative+shoes&hl=en&rlz=1R2GFRE_en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=moEtTsDfO4eGrAfHt5yyDQ&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=594

2 pairs of shoes bought from Athens from some traditional shoe making shop last year when I was there for the summer holiday.

Couple of Mulberry boots.

4 pairs from Russell and Bromley London

Few pairs from Zara

Few pairs from Aldo

2 pairs of horse ridding boots.

I did own a pair of geniune WW2 high cut Nazi military boots which I bought from London's Portebello Flea Market for 200 pounds like 8 years ago. I really don't know where it is now.

Don't ask me why, I just hate the sight of Crocs . They make your legs fat, short and stocky. Totally tasteless and sexless.

Edited by TheVisitors

1 pair of high-cut

2 pairs of dr martens

5 pairs of slip ons

3 pairs of sneakers

1 pair of formal shoes

3 pairs of havaianas

thats about it...

Guest Starbright

Just counted my shoes for the first time!

7 pairs of Office Black

2 pairs of Office Brown

7 pairs casual

1 pair track

1 Boot

2 Slip Ons

2 Sandals

1 Slippers

Most expensive - Bally $600

Must cut back liao

Em, I found that queer is actually like to collect garment stuff. Other than underwear, just like gals, they like to collect shoes also.

For me, I have 1 leather shoes (from Clarks, I luv it!), 2 leisure shoes, 2 Nike for sport (1 free-run, 1 Nike-air), 2 Sandals...

more than 12 pairs excluding sandals etc

Pierre Cardin, black & brown, 71/2

my most expensive is over $1000 but average is about $200-300

not often maybe one pair per 6 months - from all over the world

I don't think there is any correlation.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Hurst

Hijack the thread a while, given the following, what will you buy?

- BuscoPolo shoes SGD169.9

- Rockport SGD129

- Scholl SGD189

One more,

Green Polo Club (G.P.C.) SGD149

• Guest locked this topic