Male HQ

Massage Next Level

Guest guest

http://sproutvideo.com/videos/7098d2b5171ee7c1f8

If masseurs here could do this, maybe they can see renewed interests and a new flood of clients.

hey friend, this is body to body massage lah :lol:

u never go Bangkok to try ah? Agree with u damn siok. Bangkok one even better, they service u outside in and in and out :lol: Somemore got big big mirror can watch yrself being oiled like a naked pig ready for fxxk show. After long sensual body massage and including the expert hole massage, his big tool can glide into u totally painless.

If u r the kinky one like me, ask him to up the lighting and fxxk u in many patterns. because of the bed is narrow, wow it is like the gymnastic pummel horse, he can ride u in so many patterns if u r not shy. I even stopped half way to rest because very tiring and almost cum, and asked him to massage me and my now starting to sore hole. Because we stopped while he was holding my legs up to the mirror, when he stooped away I was left with my legs to the wall and seeing my ass dripping with lube. I dropped my legs and pulled my ass cheeks apart to see my satisfied ass hole well oiled. He massaged me at that position with me slumped across the bed looking sooo slutty :lol: seeing my hole being in and out by his fingers,

Finally I requested him to bang me while I was facing the mirror. It was hard and loud and I saw myself being propelled forward each time he banged into me. I almost saw stars. Even though I like being kinky, this was really making my face red being manhandled like a fxxk toy. When I finally cummed he just let me spray everywhere. But I know he didn't cum.

I didn't want him to cum because there was still plenty of time before end of 2 hours. The post cumming massage was very comfortable and the man who treated me like a whore just now was soothing my sore hole and aching muscles.

Some advice if u really want kinky fxxk

1. choose those few aggressive looking ones. U can easily tell. I saw a few short stout ones at Hero.

2. get there early before 530pm else they will be exhausted later.

3. tell him what u want, don't be shy. He's not shy but he said customers are usually too shy so he usually will turn down the light. He seen everything and done everything. 2 hours is a very long time and he cannot keep on massaging you.

4. there are very few bottoms masseurs. If u r a top u better tell him early else by the time he finished oil massaging your hole, you may find yourself giving in to him and be converted to a bottom :lol: Well, I heard somebody there said it happened. But they really don't want to waste time and effort converting a top to btm because they have many tiring massages to do. In fact they prefer not to do anal sex because that is most energy sapping for them than the massage.

U do know that massage oil( or any type of oil for that matter )and most condoms do not mix, dont you? Most off-the-shelf condoms are made of latex which can only be used with water-based lubricants.

Oil can cause latex to break. And who know how many guys the dude has fucI<ed

Of course there are condoms that use suitable for oil-based lubricants - polyurethane ones which are more expensive.

Anywho, you DID use condoms, right?

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest AID's Alert

The other thing to keep in mind is that the infection rate of sex workers in Thailand is at least 25%. That's one in four! What do you think the odds are that you are being f**ked by an infected person? Even with the use of condoms mistakes happen. It's your life; just make sure you are in control and willing to live with the consequences.

The other thing to keep in mind is that the infection rate of sex workers in Thailand is at least 25%. That's one in four! What do you think the odds are that you are being f**ked by an infected person? Even with the use of condoms mistakes happen. It's your life; just make sure you are in control and willing to live with the consequences.

I agree with this. Go get yrself checked for HIV. And if you are infected, remember, HIV is treatable and is not a death sentence any more.

• 4 weeks later...
hey friend, this is body to body massage lah :lol: u never go Bangkok to try ah? Agree with u damn siok. Bangkok one even better, they service u outside in and in and out :lol: Somemore got big big mirror can watch yrself being oiled like a naked pig ready for fxxk show. After long sensual body massage and including the expert hole massage, his big tool can glide into u totally painless. If u r the kinky one like me, ask him to up the lighting and fxxk u in many patterns. because of the bed is narrow, wow it is like the gymnastic pummel horse, he can ride u in so many patterns if u r not shy. I even stopped half way to rest because very tiring and almost cum, and asked him to massage me and my now starting to sore hole. Because we stopped while he was holding my legs up to the mirror, when he stooped away I was left with my legs to the wall and seeing my ass dripping with lube. I dropped my legs and pulled my ass cheeks apart to see my satisfied ass hole well oiled. He massaged me at that position with me slumped across the bed looking sooo slutty :lol: seeing my hole being in and out by his fingers, Finally I requested him to bang me while I was facing the mirror. It was hard and loud and I saw myself being propelled forward each time he banged into me. I almost saw stars. Even though I like being kinky, this was really making my face red being manhandled like a fxxk toy. When I finally cummed he just let me spray everywhere. But I know he didn't cum. I didn't want him to cum because there was still plenty of time before end of 2 hours. The post cumming massage was very comfortable and the man who treated me like a whore just now was soothing my sore hole and aching muscles. Some advice if u really want kinky fxxk 1. choose those few aggressive looking ones. U can easily tell. I saw a few short stout ones at Hero. 2. get there early before 530pm else they will be exhausted later. 3. tell him what u want, don't be shy. He's not shy but he said customers are usually too shy so he usually will turn down the light. He seen everything and done everything. 2 hours is a very long time and he cannot keep on massaging you. 4. there are very few bottoms masseurs. If u r a top u better tell him early else by the time he finished oil massaging your hole, you may find yourself giving in to him and be converted to a bottom :lol: Well, I heard somebody there said it happened. But they really don't want to waste time and effort converting a top to btm because they have many tiring massages to do. In fact they prefer not to do anal sex because that is most energy sapping for them than the massage.

Agree with this, that's why the 1st guest is suggesting whether there is any massage in sg, Thai pple had more chances and higher rate at hitting STDS and HIV so most pple in sg dun get massage by thai boys as well.

• Guest locked this topic